Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 24532
-
07-01-21 15:17 #11182Regular Member

Posts: 20Phone, cigarette, and gang sign, all while gripping a 2 liter orange soda. Seems like a recipe for rushed service if not robbed.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there.
-
07-01-21 13:33 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 536Traveling Brazilians Celine Santini
I'm addicted to fucking these Brazilian girls. They have the best pussies in the world without a doubt. Her pics are not very good as they hide the insane body that welcomed me at the in call! Contacted Lisa, and got my appointment with Celine in BWI. Met me wearing a sexy black robe on. Shower and we get right to it. Her boobs to waist to ass ratio is insane; like the perfect figure 8. Had my dick rock hard from the minute we started making out. She prefers closed mouth kissing. Drops down and gives me a thorough BBBJ. She seemed like she was happiest just licking, sucking and slobbering on my shaft, as any attempt at DATY and FIV was met with her telling me she was too sensitive down there. Fine by me. I enjoyed her basically worshipping my cock as I fondled her big hanging boobs from underneath. Some nice face fucking / Russian as I sat on top thrown in, cover up and I request DOGGIE. Her ass is like two beachballs, and I enjoyed watching it ripple as I pound away until filling the bag for rd 1. She speaks perfect English. Convo was rather light. She seemed to just want to relax and cuddle. I initiate rd 2 with more BBBJ. She lubes up again, CG while sucking on her boobs, then finish in MISH. Nice, friendly, laid back Brazilian woman, who I gather prefers a more sensual pace rather than a vigorous romp. I would repeat for her glorious ass and boobs alone.
https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/...-santini-52975
She's also an Indy on the west coast with a higher donation, so I got a good deal seeing her for four benjamins.
https://celinesantini.com
-
07-01-21 11:56 #11180Regular Member

Posts: 1Visitor looking for recommendations
I am in Aberdeen for one night on business. I am looking for a recommendation of a girl that will come to me at my hotel. I prefer slender to athletic girls. I am looking for quality. I want GFE / pse and don't mind paying well. I'm not looking looking for a $60 qv. Anyone have a recommendation or UTR that wouldn't mind spending an hour or two with a w / m businessman for some fun. TIA.
-
07-01-21 08:22 #11179Senior Member

Posts: 805Boyfriend?
Good advice!
In all my years of mongering, I've avoided any escort with a known boyfriend.
6-7 years ago I went to a hotel to visit a escort and a guy was hanging around outside of her room smoking a cigarette.
I ignored him and went in and asked, who was that guy outside?
With a grin she says.
The hotel manager.
Happy & Safe Mongering!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 07:35 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kay
The experience was terrible. She's the most extreme clock watcher I've ever met with. Oddly enough, her attitude was much better during her ultra skinny phase.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 05:13 #11177Senior Member

Posts: 195Her "boyfriend"
This guy is likely her "boyfriend" or handler, be careful and keep your eyes open as this guy clearly has no issues being in her pics, if you really want to try her be on guard as you do not know what the "boyfriend" might do as he could try to bust in and rob you or hide in the bathroom so he can jump you as you enter.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 00:11 #11176Senior Member

Posts: 197There's literally a black man behind her in the pictures making hand signs that I'm 90% sure aren't attempts at a conversation in sign language.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
I'm not quite sure what more intel you need but if there's a black dude on the phone when dudes call to fuck her and a black guy going tough tony behind her in a picture, it may be a safe assumption that said black gentleman is the garden variety handler / boyfriend. Proceed with caution.
-
06-30-21 21:39 #11175Senior Member

Posts: 144Jewlz
Does anyone have any real intel on her? Called her a few weeks prior and a black man answered. Need real intel!
Thank you lots.
-
06-30-21 21:29 #11174Senior Member

Posts: 304Kiara
Not right now you don't, check the SW thread. Last time I scooped her was 6 mos ago and she was a skeleton then, right now she's in a very bad way.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:44 #11173Senior Member

Posts: 100K
Check out Dog's report on 6/ 25/2021.
Originally Posted by MarcuAurielis
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...8&d=1624673300
-
06-30-21 17:31 #11172Senior Member

Posts: 80Kiara
So where's kiara these days I'd like to get ahold of her.
-
06-30-21 17:16 #11171Senior Member

Posts: 273Blue
I think she keep a couple girls there working. I know I'm going back to get a piece of blue sexy ass.
Originally Posted by Megakibbles
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 17:13 #11170Senior Member

Posts: 273Ashley
I meet this girl name Ashley through nasty nikki. I hit her up and I'm on the way to Tim's motel in elkridge. Had to wait about 10 minutes. Once I get inside I realize I seen her before I seen her last year at the best western in lithium. I did a date with her roommate. I don't think she post anymore. She looks pretty good however she don't have any front teeth. She ask if I can give her donation upfront I tell her nah we deal with that afterwards. She agreed. She start with a nice and good gum bbj for about 10 mins it felt great. Then I tell her I'm ready she bend over and I just slid right inside and go to work on that ass and she takes like a champ. I flip her on her back and put her legs up on my shoulders and start ramming her until I popped. I pulled out and realized the condom popped she jumps up and it was nut dripping all down leg. Surprisingly she wasn't mad. Damage 80 she wanted 120. Will repeat. However she did ask me to take her to the store I did no biggie.
-
06-30-21 15:49 #11169Regular Member

Posts: 19Same experience
I had the same experience except when I got there it was a girl named Josey. Seemed like she was just starting out. Had an incredible ass for the size of her frame. House was a little suspect but overall had a good time and would probably repeat.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 10:21 #11168Senior Member

Posts: 811They got busted.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...l=#post5407840
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5400523










Reply With Quote




