The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 662 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5043

    No Response

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    If those pics are legit and she's GFE with msog Unrushed I'd give her the 5. I been looking to treat myself in the next couple weeks anyways with someone special. I'm willing to pay but I want as close to a guarentee I can get that whoever I see will b 1. GFE 2. And 2. Smokin hot. Gettin hitched next month and planning to give this up for a while.
    Been trying to hit her up, but she seems to be on hiatus.

  2. #5042
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Hannah is back in business.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/127608615768
    No thank you. I just upgraded my GPS. Cost me $125. Still a better deal than this GPS.

  3. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    I for one look forward to the insane stories that are sure to be coming.
    Indeed! The last paragraph of her ad is setting the drama up! Wish I'd seen her back when she was starting out in the Gardner area.

  4. #5040
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Hannah is back in business.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/127608615768
    I for one look forward to the insane stories that are sure to be coming.

  5. #5039

    Hannah

    Looks like Hannah is back in business.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/127608615768

  6. #5038

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I checked out TER and the only Savannah that comes up in the Worcester area is this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...r-fun/34730309 , is that her? If so beautiful girl but most likely would be out the price range for most on here at $500.00.
    If those pics are legit and she's GFE with msog Unrushed I'd give her the 5. I been looking to treat myself in the next couple weeks anyways with someone special. I'm willing to pay but I want as close to a guarentee I can get that whoever I see will b 1. GFE 2. And 2. Smokin hot. Gettin hitched next month and planning to give this up for a while.

  7. #5037
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    This entire time this MILF close to me?? Damn dude.
    I feel that dude LOL.

    I just think its super lame that last dude mentioned her and like 3 dudes asked for her info and fuckin crickets. Like if you want a chick all to yourself, get a fucking girlfriend LOL.

  8. #5036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I checked out TER and the only Savannah that comes up in the Worcester area is this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...r-fun/34730309 , is that her? If so beautiful girl but most likely would be out the price range for most on here at $500.00.
    You sure she wasn't a man before and had surgery to become a female?

  9. #5035

    Holy shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Hey so someone is trying to make sure nobody knows who krystal from medway is, Its Queeny whos somewhat well known.

    This site is for mongers. Don't mention chicks on here if your not going to post a fucking link.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/queeny-escort-boston-44188
    This entire time this MILF close to me?? Damn dude.

  10. #5034

    Keeping these girls to yourself makes you a loser

    Hey so someone is trying to make sure nobody knows who krystal from medway is, Its Queeny whos somewhat well known.

    This site is for mongers. Don't mention chicks on here if your not going to post a fucking link.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/queeny-escort-boston-44188

  11. #5033
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I checked out TER and the only Savannah that comes up in the Worcester area is this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...r-fun/34730309 , is that her? If so beautiful girl but most likely would be out the price range for most on here at $500.00.
    Yes that's her.

  12. #5032

    Savannah

    I checked out TER and the only Savannah that comes up in the Worcester area is this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...r-fun/34730309 , is that her? If so beautiful girl but most likely would be out the price range for most on here at $500.00.

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Check TER she is awsome.

  13. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Savannah the SW?
    Nah his gal is not a SW. She was the best gal I have seen in years.

  14. #5030

    Krystal from Medway

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    What about krystal from medway?
    Krystal is a retired porn girl who lives in the Medway area. I have exchanged texts with her, but never met due to busy schedules. I believe she has retired from escorting also. Or at least from posting for new clients. I believe she has a good reputation.

  15. #5029
    Are you talking about Savannah the SW?

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    I am down to seeing two only. Krystal, Medway area and Savannah Worcester.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape