Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 9918
-
06-26-21 19:55 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 173No Response
Been trying to hit her up, but she seems to be on hiatus.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 17:08 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 104No thank you. I just upgraded my GPS. Cost me $125. Still a better deal than this GPS.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 16:56 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 389Indeed! The last paragraph of her ad is setting the drama up! Wish I'd seen her back when she was starting out in the Gardner area.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 08:39 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 582I for one look forward to the insane stories that are sure to be coming.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 06:57 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 389Hannah
Looks like Hannah is back in business.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/127608615768
-
06-25-21 19:45 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 237Savannah
If those pics are legit and she's GFE with msog Unrushed I'd give her the 5. I been looking to treat myself in the next couple weeks anyways with someone special. I'm willing to pay but I want as close to a guarentee I can get that whoever I see will b 1. GFE 2. And 2. Smokin hot. Gettin hitched next month and planning to give this up for a while.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 17:34 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 199I feel that dude LOL.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
I just think its super lame that last dude mentioned her and like 3 dudes asked for her info and fuckin crickets. Like if you want a chick all to yourself, get a fucking girlfriend LOL.
-
06-25-21 17:09 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 4544You sure she wasn't a man before and had surgery to become a female?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 15:19 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 122Holy shit
This entire time this MILF close to me?? Damn dude.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 12:33 #5034Senior Member

Posts: 199Keeping these girls to yourself makes you a loser
Hey so someone is trying to make sure nobody knows who krystal from medway is, Its Queeny whos somewhat well known.
This site is for mongers. Don't mention chicks on here if your not going to post a fucking link.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/queeny-escort-boston-44188
-
06-25-21 06:34 #5033Banned Member

Posts: 152Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 06:20 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 825Savannah
I checked out TER and the only Savannah that comes up in the Worcester area is this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...r-fun/34730309 , is that her? If so beautiful girl but most likely would be out the price range for most on here at $500.00.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 06:09 #5031Banned Member

Posts: 152Nah his gal is not a SW. She was the best gal I have seen in years.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 11:17 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 172Krystal from Medway
Krystal is a retired porn girl who lives in the Medway area. I have exchanged texts with her, but never met due to busy schedules. I believe she has retired from escorting also. Or at least from posting for new clients. I believe she has a good reputation.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 10:10 #5029Senior Member

Posts: 163Are you talking about Savannah the SW?
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




