Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 662 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5058
    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it?
    Search the Worcester and (I think) Fitchburg forums, buckle up, and enjoy the wild ride.

  2. #5057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen that Sunny girl that keeps posting in Worcester stg?
    There's review of her. And it's all negative so stay away.

  3. #5056
    Has anyone seen that Sunny girl that keeps posting in Worcester stg?

  4. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Damnit. Didn't see that before and now I can't unsee it.
    HAHA I know it!

  5. #5054

    Hannah

    Is she worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Hannah is back in business.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/127608615768

  6. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Body looks nice. Face looks like a dude! LMAO.
    Damnit. Didn't see that before and now I can't unsee it.

  7. #5052
    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on this one? No name In the ad and searching the number comes up with nothing.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/020520845087

    TIA.
    A review on here a few weeks ago said they were fake pics, it was rushed, and she hosted in a halfway house with the single rooms and communal bathrooms, and lots of sketchy people around.

  8. #5051

    French / Irish girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by ICStoli  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on this one? No name In the ad and searching the number comes up with nothing.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/020520845087

    TIA.
    Body looks nice. Face looks like a dude! LMAO.

  9. #5050

    French / Irish girl?

    Anyone with info on this one? No name In the ad and searching the number comes up with nothing.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/020520845087

    TIA.

  10. #5049

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82  [View Original Post]
    Same shit. I texted and asked her if she had reviews she said yes but she doesn't know where they are, but she knows she has good reviews. Sent me a confirmation pic (she looks good) and same location Lincoln St. I stopped responding.
    I saw her twice back in Winter. Both times we're at decent hotels, and both times there was some kind of delay on her end (phone not working, needs more time). However, I had time to kill and was able to wait it out eventually got to see her (about half-hour delay each). Did the quick visit. Was very surprised by her overall good looks and presentation. She had put on nice make-up, was wearing sexy lingerie, and looked just like her pictures. She was friendly, we had a normal conversation, and she even offered me a mid-day cocktail. I was there for a quick visit, but probably stayed for closer to 30 min. The session itself was good. Started with a very good BBBJ, moved to covered mish, then finished with BBBJCIM while standing in front of a mirror. Bet BJ technique was great. Passionate, enthusiastic, but not rushed. The second time I saw her was basically a repeat of the first experience, except this time she offered me a joint instead of a drink. Tried seeing her a third time, but she (again) had phone issues, and a dude answered when I tried to call. He told me her phone had been stolen and that she wouldn't be around. Far be it from me to question the truthfulness of his claim. Previously, Reina had mentioned to me that she was friends with that "Diamond" girl, who someone here had reported might be attached to a shady guy / pimp. If she was more reliable, and didn't have shady guys answering her phone, I might try to see her again.

  11. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    She loves listening to Fetty wap if you know what I mean.
    I must be older than I thought because I have no idea what you mean.

  12. #5047

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by IronXgt  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/029231940978

    I started texting early in the morning and didn't get a response until hours later. There was a lot of texting for a few minutes and some picture exchanges, and then all contact stopped right before noon, as I tried to confirm the location to head over. I didn't get another response until almost 5 pm when I got her on the phone, and she sounded completely out of it / intoxicated. She said that she wasn't at the hotel, but could head over there. It turns out it was the infamous QI on Lincoln. I took a hard pass on it for a lot of reasons. That stretch of town is a dump and it seems like every working girl in Worcester is using it as a flophouse. It's a bummer because there are prior good reviews of her, and if she was sober and picture-accurate, she might be worth the price. I feel like I dodged a bullet.
    Same shit. I texted and asked her if she had reviews she said yes but she doesn't know where they are, but she knows she has good reviews. Sent me a confirmation pic (she looks good) and same location Lincoln St. I stopped responding.

  13. #5046
    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is what happens when you advocate for guys to bring schedule 1 narcotics with them on dates.

    Just curious is your government name Absolutely Fucking Stupid?

    A2

  14. #5045

    Reina

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/029231940978

    I started texting early in the morning and didn't get a response until hours later. There was a lot of texting for a few minutes and some picture exchanges, and then all contact stopped right before noon, as I tried to confirm the location to head over. I didn't get another response until almost 5 pm when I got her on the phone, and she sounded completely out of it / intoxicated. She said that she wasn't at the hotel, but could head over there. It turns out it was the infamous QI on Lincoln. I took a hard pass on it for a lot of reasons. That stretch of town is a dump and it seems like every working girl in Worcester is using it as a flophouse. It's a bummer because there are prior good reviews of her, and if she was sober and picture-accurate, she might be worth the price. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

  15. #5044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Probably dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Indeed! The last paragraph of her ad is setting the drama up! Wish I'd seen her back when she was starting out in the Gardner area.
    I chatted with her when she was first starting in Gardner. Whole conversation seemed off so I never pursued seeing her. Based on some postings glad I never did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape