Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4811
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked the lineup today? Jay reaching into his bag of tricks for some blasts from the past!

    Helena.
    Ruby Rose.
    Victoria Dream.
    Brandy.
    Jordyn.

    I mean, things were lean for awhile but there are some GREAT choices today.

    Of course Victoria, who I was eyeing, is $400. Anyone know if BB / CIP is available for her?
    I don't know about Victoria but she doesn't even kiss, I doubt she will do BBFS with CIP but you never know with these women.

  2. #4810

    Victoria Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked the lineup today? Jay reaching into his bag of tricks for some blasts from the past!

    ...snip...

    Of course Victoria, who I was eyeing, is $400. Anyone know if BB / CIP is available for her?
    I'm also curious of recent reports with her. I saw a previous review said she offered an upsell for it unprompted so maybe it's on the table.

    I saw her last week and wasn't offered it nor did I ask, and if you're on the fence I'd say the session wasn't worth 400, she should be a 300 girl.

  3. #4809

    Lear

    Has anyone checked the lineup today? Jay reaching into his bag of tricks for some blasts from the past!

    Helena.
    Ruby Rose.
    Victoria Dream.
    Brandy.
    Jordyn.

    I mean, things were lean for awhile but there are some GREAT choices today.

    Of course Victoria, who I was eyeing, is $400. Anyone know if BB / CIP is available for her?

  4. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Fuka is a good time. Did 90 minutes bb for 550. Got a little prostate massage then I rewarded her with CIP 2 x within time limit.

    Anybody know if Brandy / Adriana at Lears have bb for extra?
    Brandy. Yes.

  5. #4807
    Fuka is a good time. Did 90 minutes bb for 550. Got a little prostate massage then I rewarded her with CIP 2 x within time limit.

    Anybody know if Brandy / Adriana at Lears have bb for extra?

  6. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I visited Baylee at Lears recently. She still offers bare services and rimming but no CIP. I'm pretty sure I've creampied her before. She's more curvy nowadays and looks to have gained some pandemic weight. I prefer girls more curvy anyways so better for me.
    I've cip and cia Baylee many times so she definitely offered if before. Sucks that she won't now even with that price.

  7. #4805

    Money talks first.

    The Phone lady asked for the money up front before we started. She asked if I wanted a condom or not and I said no. (A wise decision on my part). An hour would have gone for just 300, but the extra was another hundred out of my pocket.

  8. #4804
    Quote Originally Posted by GnatKingCole  [View Original Post]
    It was the start of the summer season and I had extra cash burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to hit up one of the Asian spots downtown. I had the number for this agency in my phone when it was under different management. The first time was a hit and miss, so I came back when I was more prepared. Turns out this joint sits right in the heart of Midtown just blocks away from Times Square. A nondescript door led to a flight of stairs where you ring a doorbell to be let in.

    After a formal welcome, I was led to a very nice bedroom where I met my provider: a Japanese twenty-something named Fuka. She was about 5'6, long hair, porcelain skin and a very bubbly personality. We stripped down and headed to the washroom where she gave me a good bathing from front to back. She showed extra attention to my underside as well. Fuka rinsed me, toweled me off and led me back to the room for some fun.

    Right from the start, Fuka didn't disappoint. She started off with a kind of mediocre massage but paid a lot of attention to my ass cheeks. Then she flipped me over and leaned in for some DFK. We tongue-wrestled for a little bit and then she moved down to suck me off. Her mouth was awesome and had my heart racing. In due time I popped like a champagne bottle. Fuka just giggled and grabbed some paper towels to clean me off. I laid her onto the bed and decided to give her an oral exam. I worked my tongue all over her clit and she thanked me by cumming multiple times. She reached for some lube to coat me with and we moved on to the main event. I eased my dick inside her and made her moan loudly as I worked my shaft in and out. I grabbed hold of her ankles and banged her pussy out until I busted a second load inside her. I must've fucked a year's worth of pent up frustration out of my system! I could have gone for a third time, but the clock was winding down. After a second wash, I got dressed and our session came to a close. Bill for the evening was four Bens. Expensive, but well worth it. I'm definitely coming back to sample the rest of the 'talent'.

    If you've got the coin, check out this spot. You'll be glad you did.

    wallstreetdesires.com

    Peace,

    - GKC.
    Did she ask about the extras before or during the session? Saki makes me melt, but she's way too expensive for me.

  9. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManFreePrn  [View Original Post]
    Do they have a website? Mind giving us the details to contact them? Thanks for your review.
    Here https://asian-starnyc.com/.

    Keep an eye out for their twitter updates. Website doesn't give an indication of who's on schedule. She might be back in 1-2 weeks.

  10. #4802

    Baylee at Lears

    I visited Baylee at Lears recently. She still offers bare services and rimming but no CIP. I'm pretty sure I've creampied her before. She's more curvy nowadays and looks to have gained some pandemic weight. I prefer girls more curvy anyways so better for me.

  11. #4801
    Quote Originally Posted by GnatKingCole  [View Original Post]
    It was the start of the summer season and I had extra cash burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to hit up one of the Asian spots downtown. I had the number for this agency in my phone when it was under different management. The first time was a hit and miss, so I came back when I was more prepared. Turns out this joint sits right in the heart of Midtown just blocks away from Times Square. A nondescript door led to a flight of stairs where you ring a doorbell to be let in.

    After a formal welcome, I was led to a very nice bedroom where I met my provider: a Japanese twenty-something named Fuka. She was about 5'6, long hair, porcelain skin and a very bubbly personality. We stripped down and headed to the washroom where she gave me a good bathing from front to back. She showed extra attention to my underside as well. Fuka rinsed me, toweled me off and led me back to the room for some fun.

    Right from the start, Fuka didn't disappoint. She started off with a kind of mediocre massage but paid a lot of attention to my ass cheeks. Then she flipped me over and leaned in for some DFK. We tongue-wrestled for a little bit and then she moved down to suck me off. Her mouth was awesome and had my heart racing. In due time I popped like a champagne bottle. Fuka just giggled and grabbed some paper towels to clean me off. I laid her onto the bed and decided to give her an oral exam. I worked my tongue all over her clit and she thanked me by cumming multiple times. She reached for some lube to coat me with and we moved on to the main event. I eased my dick inside her and made her moan loudly as I worked my shaft in and out. I grabbed hold of her ankles and banged her pussy out until I busted a second load inside her. I must've fucked a year's worth of pent up frustration out of my system! I could have gone for a third time, but the clock was winding down. After a second wash, I got dressed and our session came to a close. Bill for the evening was four Bens. Expensive, but well worth it. I'm definitely coming back to sample the rest of the 'talent'.

    If you've got the coin, check out this spot. You'll be glad you did.

    wallstreetdesires.com

    Peace,

    - GKC.
    Thanks for the review I was debating about seeing her.

  12. #4800

    Wall Street Desires. High marks

    It was the start of the summer season and I had extra cash burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to hit up one of the Asian spots downtown. I had the number for this agency in my phone when it was under different management. The first time was a hit and miss, so I came back when I was more prepared. Turns out this joint sits right in the heart of Midtown just blocks away from Times Square. A nondescript door led to a flight of stairs where you ring a doorbell to be let in.

    After a formal welcome, I was led to a very nice bedroom where I met my provider: a Japanese twenty-something named Fuka. She was about 5'6, long hair, porcelain skin and a very bubbly personality. We stripped down and headed to the washroom where she gave me a good bathing from front to back. She showed extra attention to my underside as well. Fuka rinsed me, toweled me off and led me back to the room for some fun.

    Right from the start, Fuka didn't disappoint. She started off with a kind of mediocre massage but paid a lot of attention to my ass cheeks. Then she flipped me over and leaned in for some DFK. We tongue-wrestled for a little bit and then she moved down to suck me off. Her mouth was awesome and had my heart racing. In due time I popped like a champagne bottle. Fuka just giggled and grabbed some paper towels to clean me off. I laid her onto the bed and decided to give her an oral exam. I worked my tongue all over her clit and she thanked me by cumming multiple times. She reached for some lube to coat me with and we moved on to the main event. I eased my dick inside her and made her moan loudly as I worked my shaft in and out. I grabbed hold of her ankles and banged her pussy out until I busted a second load inside her. I must've fucked a year's worth of pent up frustration out of my system! I could have gone for a third time, but the clock was winding down. After a second wash, I got dressed and our session came to a close. Bill for the evening was four Bens. Expensive, but well worth it. I'm definitely coming back to sample the rest of the 'talent'.

    If you've got the coin, check out this spot. You'll be glad you did.

    wallstreetdesires.com

    Peace,

    - GKC.

  13. #4799

    Finally, something good

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Tipped Saki at Asianstarnyc for BBFS CIP. I think she's on her period but might come back after.

    She's frigging small and petite and legit early 20's. It's like a dream to have such a young Asian girl.
    Do they have a website? Mind giving us the details to contact them? Thanks for your review.

  14. #4798
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    How much for the tip? An extra $.

    And do all girls here offer BBFS?
    Gave her extra $. The other girl didn't look good enough for me to try and she's not Japanese. This place is new, so YMMV. I got lucky with Saki. All the Japanese girls have some extras if you tip more than half the time all around NYC / NJ.

  15. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    Tipped Saki at Asianstarnyc for BBFS CIP. I think she's on her period but might come back after.

    She's frigging small and petite and legit early 20's. It's like a dream to have such a young Asian girl.
    How much for the tip? An extra $.

    And do all girls here offer BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape