Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,351 to 22,365 of 27149
-
06-26-21 22:38 #4799Regular Member

Posts: 11Finally, something good
Do they have a website? Mind giving us the details to contact them? Thanks for your review.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 21:31 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 212Gave her extra $. The other girl didn't look good enough for me to try and she's not Japanese. This place is new, so YMMV. I got lucky with Saki. All the Japanese girls have some extras if you tip more than half the time all around NYC / NJ.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 21:18 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 333How much for the tip? An extra $.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
And do all girls here offer BBFS?
-
06-26-21 15:05 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 212Tipped Saki at Asianstarnyc for BBFS CIP. I think she's on her period but might come back after.
She's frigging small and petite and legit early 20's. It's like a dream to have such a young Asian girl.
-
06-26-21 12:22 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 85Several good choices are not there anymore. Hopefully they will replenish with better choices.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 21:33 #4794Senior Member

Posts: 235[URL]executivechoicenyc.com[/URL] / [URL]pearlsofnyc.com[/URL]
Originally Posted by FrankFinesse
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CBogusEmail
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the replies, guys and for trying to reach out via message. (There needs to be a way to obtain more mailbox space, even if it's via payment. I keep deleting messages and it keeps getting full up after just a few.).
Originally Posted by WillRhodes
[View Original Post]
Oh, I thought executive choice turned to pearls. That's what I ready. Now I remember this site and the password was posted by someone in a previous post which I saved at the time. I thought Pearls was an Asian place for some reason (which is what I was looking for). I know of the others, KKP and NYAW Spa. To each their own, but not a fan of Executive Choice's staff. Seems like a lot of Hispanic women past their prime with a whole lotta bad body ink and they each only have 1 pic.
-
06-25-21 21:30 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 91Baylee at Lears
Fan favorite Baylee is back at Lears. To see her for the hour, you'll need five bills this time. Five goddamn bills. Just a few years ago, I had a friend that nailed her raw for three bills.
I swear, if you're ever wondering whether we're going through inflation, just look at escort agency pricing. Fuck the CPI or whatever else the Fed uses.
-
06-25-21 21:25 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 91Great review
Think I'll need to try her out. She Dominican? $$ . 80 include the upcharge for PSE?
Originally Posted by JonDoe10
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 21:22 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 91Password
Password is a little bit tricky. But agency is pretty good. Chicks here love to "FinishStrong". Twice.
Originally Posted by CBogusEmail
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 14:02 #4790Regular Member

Posts: 11I think this is their new name / site: https://www.executivechoicenyc.com/.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 13:26 #4789Regular Member

Posts: 20I think Pearl's reformed into Executive Choice NYC now. Need a password to get in though.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
https://www.executivechoicenyc.com/
-
06-25-21 12:37 #4788Regular Member

Posts: 24Pearls update
Clear your inbox I have the info for you if you haven't already gotten it.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 23:50 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 278Oh man Baylee is back what a surprise, one of my all time faves. But damn that new rate of 5/ hr is a bit of a bummer.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 23:31 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 235Lears. Baylee
I've read the good reviews from her in the past, but wasn't she $300. $500 H /$400 H is pretty steep especially for a "special".
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
If anyone sees her now, would love a review.
She was one of those I always wanted to see back around 2018 or so, but never lined up.
-
06-24-21 23:29 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 235Pearls of NYC
Originally Posted by JonDoe10
[View Original Post]
They still don't have a working website?
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
http://pearlsofnyc.com/ is parked.












Reply With Quote




