Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,336 to 22,350 of 27150
-
06-29-21 17:43 #4815Regular Member

Posts: 9Was denied by Tomomi for BBFS. Many J girls are listed at higher rate.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 16:41 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 212It's included with her rate from what I am told. No upcharge. And be polite if you decide to see her. .
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 16:31
Senior Member
-
06-29-21 16:28 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 333Helena and Ruby Rose are no go with BBFS.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:40 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 333Asian Star NYC
They got a new J-Girl, Tomomi, at 400 per hour, more than the normal rate of 300. I wonder if bare is included for that rate? Otherwise I don't know why she charges more.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 14:58 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 34I don't know about Victoria but she doesn't even kiss, I doubt she will do BBFS with CIP but you never know with these women.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 14:22 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 49Victoria Dream
I'm also curious of recent reports with her. I saw a previous review said she offered an upsell for it unprompted so maybe it's on the table.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
I saw her last week and wasn't offered it nor did I ask, and if you're on the fence I'd say the session wasn't worth 400, she should be a 300 girl.
-
06-29-21 13:57 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 247Lear
Has anyone checked the lineup today? Jay reaching into his bag of tricks for some blasts from the past!
Helena.
Ruby Rose.
Victoria Dream.
Brandy.
Jordyn.
I mean, things were lean for awhile but there are some GREAT choices today.
Of course Victoria, who I was eyeing, is $400. Anyone know if BB / CIP is available for her?
-
06-29-21 13:24 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 333Brandy. Yes.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 09:32 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 212Fuka is a good time. Did 90 minutes bb for 550. Got a little prostate massage then I rewarded her with CIP 2 x within time limit.
Anybody know if Brandy / Adriana at Lears have bb for extra?
-
06-28-21 18:54 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 278I've cip and cia Baylee many times so she definitely offered if before. Sucks that she won't now even with that price.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:36 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 117Money talks first.
The Phone lady asked for the money up front before we started. She asked if I wanted a condom or not and I said no. (A wise decision on my part). An hour would have gone for just 300, but the extra was another hundred out of my pocket.
-
06-28-21 18:21 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 51Did she ask about the extras before or during the session? Saki makes me melt, but she's way too expensive for me.
Originally Posted by GnatKingCole
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 18:05 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 212Here https://asian-starnyc.com/.
Originally Posted by SexyManFreePrn
[View Original Post]
Keep an eye out for their twitter updates. Website doesn't give an indication of who's on schedule. She might be back in 1-2 weeks.
-
06-28-21 14:51 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 333Baylee at Lears
I visited Baylee at Lears recently. She still offers bare services and rimming but no CIP. I'm pretty sure I've creampied her before. She's more curvy nowadays and looks to have gained some pandemic weight. I prefer girls more curvy anyways so better for me.
-
06-28-21 13:00 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 111Thanks for the review I was debating about seeing her.
Originally Posted by GnatKingCole
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





