Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 18230
-
06-30-21 14:24 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 575LatinSunFlower
Finally meet LSF, I have a great time, she is on my top 3 list. Definitely will repeat over and over. No doubt about it. DM her here for contact info.
-
06-30-21 10:36 #9259Senior Member

Posts: 703Bunnny
Orlo.
Clear your in box.
Can you share her new digits?
Thanks for your posts.
-
06-30-21 05:16 #9258Forum Advertiser

Posts: 31Thank you baby
I had a great time as well! Can't wait to do it again! Be safe, love.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 00:31 #9257Senior Member

Posts: 300Latin Sunflower
After reading many positive reviews, contacted LS to schedule a meet. Was very glad I did, and the accolades are well deserved. Great conversation, great body and great GFE session. Be prepared for a solid workout if you plan to meet her LOL. Definitely recommend.
-
06-29-21 22:50 #9256Senior Member

Posts: 255Bunny
Just had a date with this amazing lady. Hats off to Orlo for this great find. Easy comms, meet at the Geneva and covered all the bases and letters of the alphabet multiple times during the hour date. She is an amazing lady. Treat her well and let's hope she stays around. PM Orlo for new digits.
-
06-29-21 20:37 #9255Senior Member

Posts: 1170Made my case
You made my case, like I say the first thing you should ask If they are doing an out call is if there is an up charge for the outcall. Like you say some do some don't. From what you showed us on your screen shot you asked a bunch of questions first to the point that you even apologize to her for asking so many questions. Then ask about the outcall she tells you according to screen shot #5 basically at the end of your conversation. Which of course upset you deeply enough to send you on a rant about a provider you haven't seen. It's all good lesson learned by all, always ask first LOL.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
06-29-21 19:27 #9254Senior Member

Posts: 157Thanks for the lesson. Lmao
Always safe! Great advice for the beginners. For those In doubt, take a look at the comms and how it went down. I'm used to writing at 6th grade level for my job, so these comms should be easy to follow. Especially the part where I asked / indicated "outcall" and "come over".
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Not my first rodeo. I’ve had plenty of outcalls come over with no increased cost. I’ve also had some tell me they don’t have a ride and uber/lyft was summons to scoop them up.
-
06-29-21 16:13 #9253Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Well my friend I did mention outcall and told her I would pay uber RT if needed she told me she drives and donation was $$ too charity for hr of her time pretty sure was the same for her place I always expect too pay extra for outcalls Just saying Thanks.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 15:58 #9252Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Thanks pal she just text me her new number.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 14:26 #9251Senior Member

Posts: 1170Bunny
Afternoon gentleman just an FYI everyone that I've given Bunny number and wants to see her PM me she has anew phone and new number. The other phone was not working properly.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-29-21 10:07 #9250Senior Member

Posts: 968Thanks Orlo69, I can't stop myself from taking part. I will be messaging you separately for the digits when I am ready to start. It's in my todo.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 06:06 #9249Senior Member

Posts: 1170Assume
Someone once said assumption is the mother of all fuckups. If a provider is offering you a safe incall for you to go visit her and you tell her that you instead want her to go visit you, for her to come to you, then more than likely you can Assume that the provider is going to charge you for her inconvenience of time and expenses for any Uber or ride that she needs to take to get to you. First question to ask is do you do out call and is there a surcharge for the out call. Some. Providers that only do outcalls do not use the surcharge because they do not have an incall or a place to meet. Providers that have an incall a lot of times will surcharge you. So never assume that the outcall doesn't come with a fee. Always ask first and get it out of the way.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-28-21 16:56 #9248Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Well said Bro well said.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 14:14 #9247Senior Member

Posts: 157Very nice thanks for the digits my brotha. As I mentioned and hopefully to remove disappoint to other brothas out there, outcalls which are and were written as available are an up charge. Please don't assume she pays attention to what you write, especially when your introduction includes the request for outcall, that she is paying attention.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Not the end of the world but it disappointing to make it all the way through the vetting and exploratory process only to realize all prices quoted have an up charge for travel and an up charge (understandably) for Greek.
-
06-28-21 13:07 #9246Senior Member

Posts: 1170Do your research
Do your research, I've posted several pictures of Bunny with in the last 24 hours, more than enough for anyone to decide if they want to see her or not.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.










Reply With Quote






