Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 18230
-
06-28-21 14:14 #9245Senior Member

Posts: 157Very nice thanks for the digits my brotha. As I mentioned and hopefully to remove disappoint to other brothas out there, outcalls which are and were written as available are an up charge. Please don't assume she pays attention to what you write, especially when your introduction includes the request for outcall, that she is paying attention.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Not the end of the world but it disappointing to make it all the way through the vetting and exploratory process only to realize all prices quoted have an up charge for travel and an up charge (understandably) for Greek.
-
06-28-21 13:07 #9244Senior Member

Posts: 1170Do your research
Do your research, I've posted several pictures of Bunny with in the last 24 hours, more than enough for anyone to decide if they want to see her or not.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-28-21 11:56 #9243Senior Member

Posts: 410Happyinflordia
Well thanks to Orlo got to spend an hour with Bonnie this morning this girl is unreal no is not in her vocabulary she has a body with a set of tits and an ass to die for will not go into details but covered all bases and then some if you have not seen her I would Suggest you do so Communication was on point and personality is a plus do not ask me for her digits you must contact 0rlo and I would definitely repeat thanks again 0rlo HIF.
-
06-28-21 08:52 #9242Regular Member

Posts: 11Dj to answer you last question yes multiple times. . She is great.
Originally Posted by DjLucy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 07:45 #9241Senior Member

Posts: 343Please share digits. Any pictures?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 00:54 #9240Senior Member

Posts: 1170New UTR Bunny
Hey gentleman, here is a picture for some of you ass lovers out there and of course Let's not leave you titty lover s out.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-27-21 19:23 #9239Banned Member

Posts: 1739Utr bunny
A big shoutout to Orlo, sir you are the man. I was able to set up a meet with bunny and man she is one hell of a women. She certainly loves what she does and is very accommodating. Hope to see her again while she's sticks around. Remember I can't give out info must contact orlo. I owe you one sir.
Bs.
-
06-27-21 16:25 #9238Senior Member

Posts: 247Hello Orlo I tried to DM you but your inbox has been filled.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 16:06 #9237Banned Member

Posts: 116Latin Sunflower
I was finally able to visit Latin Sunflower again a couple of days ago. I've been meaning to see her but my schedule just wouldn't allow it. It's been a few months since I'd seen her and when she opened the door it was like seeing your girlfriend after a few months. She greeted me in a sexy robe with a big hug and kiss, and she made sure to press the lovely boobs against me. We both sat on the edge of the bed catching up about what's been going on since we'd last seen each other. We lay down and start the deepest most passionate dfk session I think I've ever had. I just couldn't keep my hands off of those beautiful full boobs. She spent a lot of time kissing my chest and made her way down for an outstanding bbbjtcim. I remembered her having a faster technique, but, for some reason this time she was slower and more passionate, I mean up and down really slow with eye contact and attention to the head and the boys, it's almost like she knew exactly how I wanted it, I think that was the best BJ I've every had. I wanted to get her in CG, I wanted to see those beautiful boobs bouncing up and down but the BBBJ was so good and I was so into it that I just finished that way. We both cleaned up, and had a great convo after. I'll definitely repeat as soon as my schedule allows.
-
06-27-21 15:51 #9236Banned Member

Posts: 116Latin Sunflower
I was finally able to visit Latin Sunflower again a couple of days ago. I've been meaning to see her but my schedule just wouldn't allow it. It's been a few months since I'd seen her and when she opened the door it was like seeing your girlfriend after a few months. She greeted me in a sexy robe with a big hug and kiss, and she made sure to press the lovely boobs against me. We both sat on the edge of the bed catching up about what's been going on since we'd last seen each other. We lay down and start the deepest most passionate dfk session I think I've ever had. I just couldn't keep my hands off of those beautiful full boobs. She spent a lot of time kissing my chest and made her way down for an outstanding bbbjtcim. I remembered her having a faster technique, but, for some reason this time she was slower and more passionate, I mean up and down really slow with eye contact and attention to the head and the boys, it's almost like she knew exactly how I wanted it, I think that was the best BJ I've every had. I wanted to get her in CG, I wanted to see those beautiful boobs bouncing up and down but the BBBJ was so good and I was so into it that I just finished that way. We both cleaned up, and had a great convo after. I'll definitely repeat as soon as my schedule allows.
-
06-27-21 14:38 #9235Senior Member

Posts: 1170Time wasters
Gentleman,
I don't have time to be wasting giving out info to you guys and then play the 50 question game with the UTR, waste my time and hers. If your ready to see her then PM me if not please don't waste my time.
Orlo69.
-
06-27-21 14:04 #9234Senior Member

Posts: 1170New UTR Bunny
Gentleman,
I will try to give out her digits to as many as I possibly can. But there is a long line and I am sorting through it so be patient. Also senior member that I've dealt with in the past and have taken good care of my UTRs have priority.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-27-21 12:06 #9233Senior Member

Posts: 489Nicole East Side Update
Nicole and another girl who I am much closer with wanted to do a three some with me. So I picked up both girls and drove to a safe room. On the way there, both girls were doing a competition BBBJ. Absolutely loving it! Nicole started first. I was loving her skills! She is not new at this. Easily gets a performance grade A for BBBJ. Now my girl got jealous and told Nicole to stop, that it is her turn. So my girl gets right into it, also having excellent skills. I had to tell her to stop after just a few minutes since I was so close to popping. Both girls are excellent, but Nicole won that round.
So when we got to the room, they decided to put on some lingerie for me. So I took some pics and I was really able to take a closer look at Nicole. Nicole is thick in the mid section but her tits are amazing! They are oversized B's. But more importantly, they are very firm. Something like a girl in her early 20's would have. Nicoles ass was very firm as well. My girl has small tits but on a petite body, which is really important to me. But Nicole definitely wins that round for her tits and ass. After, we all got undressed and the real action began. Nicole starts first with her BBBJ while at the same time I am dfk my girl. After a few minutes they switched. Started kissing Nicole and wow, she's an awesome kisser, even better than my girl. So Nicole easily wins the dfk round.
So went to full service starting with Nicole. Entered her in the K9 position and at the same time dkf my girl. Nicole was nice, but not as tight like I am use to. So after a few minutes switched to my girl in k9 first and dfk Nicole as well as squeezing her firm tits, eventually switching to mish. My girl is really tight and didn't take long to pop. So my girl wins that round and the overall for me. After, we all hit the shower at once washing ourselves and each other. As well as more play and dfk. But not able to pop again. Takes me a couple of hours, so the fun was over for me.
Now about Nicole. She's a very nice looking blonde. I have already given her info to my close friends. But they are having problems with late comms. Many of my friends have tried but no luck so far. My guess that she's doing some sort of ad, but she said no. My time with Nicole has proved to me that she's not new at this. So this could be my last post here. May have to switch her over to Positive Escort thread if I see her advertising.
Rich.
-
06-27-21 11:22 #9232Banned Member

Posts: 1739Inbox
Your inbox is full sir.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 10:40 #9231Senior Member

Posts: 1170New UTR Bunny
Gentleman she is available today, active trusted senior member especially pm me.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.











Reply With Quote






