Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 1100 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 18230
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9245
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentleman, here is a picture for some of you ass lovers out there and of course Let's not leave you titty lover s out.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Very nice thanks for the digits my brotha. As I mentioned and hopefully to remove disappoint to other brothas out there, outcalls which are and were written as available are an up charge. Please don't assume she pays attention to what you write, especially when your introduction includes the request for outcall, that she is paying attention.

    Not the end of the world but it disappointing to make it all the way through the vetting and exploratory process only to realize all prices quoted have an up charge for travel and an up charge (understandably) for Greek.

  2. #9244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Do your research

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    Please share digits. Any pictures?
    Do your research, I've posted several pictures of Bunny with in the last 24 hours, more than enough for anyone to decide if they want to see her or not.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #9243

    Happyinflordia

    Well thanks to Orlo got to spend an hour with Bonnie this morning this girl is unreal no is not in her vocabulary she has a body with a set of tits and an ass to die for will not go into details but covered all bases and then some if you have not seen her I would Suggest you do so Communication was on point and personality is a plus do not ask me for her digits you must contact 0rlo and I would definitely repeat thanks again 0rlo HIF.

  4. #9242
    Quote Originally Posted by DjLucy  [View Original Post]
    Well I haven't seen her since her move from BP, obviously most everyone knows she has moved into WP that sees her regularly. Somehow I miraculously still have her number and I reached out over the past few months since I I've moved out of state, and kept in contact for a visit.

    Well that visit worked out on Wednesday "hump" day LOL all I can really say is her new place is big, nice, and she will be there for at last 2 years she said, so good to know.

    Still just as stunning as I last saw her, she's definitely more toned and somehow her rack looks way bigger! Or just my perspective LOL still wears that famous black dress, and man her attitude could be best described as southern hospitality, fun and up beat.

    Massage is on point definitely a lot of teasing I am a Roamer, hands on, feeling that smooth skin is just fantastic! This time around the ending was a surprise, I was in shock, and went with it. And nutted like I was peter north LOL. I asked about the different ending, said " I had to try something different with you " no complaints but I wanted to bust 2 nuts. Didn't ask but maybe next time? I'm glad she's still around as she doesn't advertise anymore, and as I leave, with a water and wine. She has always told me "stay out of trouble".

    Has anyone busted 2 nuts with her before? Going to ask next time I guess. Till next time guys. Be safe.
    Dj to answer you last question yes multiple times. . She is great.

  5. #9241
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentleman, I have a nice new MILF utr that need some help. She has only been in Orlando for a few days. Nice body full GFE and like Greek. Senior member can contact me as always. She will meet you at Geneva. I'll try and get you pictures.

    Orlo69.
    Please share digits. Any pictures?

  6. #9240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    New UTR Bunny

    Hey gentleman, here is a picture for some of you ass lovers out there and of course Let's not leave you titty lover s out.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210625_160756_copy_800x600.jpg‎   20210625_160656_copy_800x600.jpg‎  

  7. #9239

    Utr bunny

    A big shoutout to Orlo, sir you are the man. I was able to set up a meet with bunny and man she is one hell of a women. She certainly loves what she does and is very accommodating. Hope to see her again while she's sticks around. Remember I can't give out info must contact orlo. I owe you one sir.

    Bs.

  8. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    I will try to give out her digits to as many as I possibly can. But there is a long line and I am sorting through it so be patient. Also senior member that I've dealt with in the past and have taken good care of my UTRs have priority.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Hello Orlo I tried to DM you but your inbox has been filled.

  9. #9237

    Latin Sunflower

    I was finally able to visit Latin Sunflower again a couple of days ago. I've been meaning to see her but my schedule just wouldn't allow it. It's been a few months since I'd seen her and when she opened the door it was like seeing your girlfriend after a few months. She greeted me in a sexy robe with a big hug and kiss, and she made sure to press the lovely boobs against me. We both sat on the edge of the bed catching up about what's been going on since we'd last seen each other. We lay down and start the deepest most passionate dfk session I think I've ever had. I just couldn't keep my hands off of those beautiful full boobs. She spent a lot of time kissing my chest and made her way down for an outstanding bbbjtcim. I remembered her having a faster technique, but, for some reason this time she was slower and more passionate, I mean up and down really slow with eye contact and attention to the head and the boys, it's almost like she knew exactly how I wanted it, I think that was the best BJ I've every had. I wanted to get her in CG, I wanted to see those beautiful boobs bouncing up and down but the BBBJ was so good and I was so into it that I just finished that way. We both cleaned up, and had a great convo after. I'll definitely repeat as soon as my schedule allows.

  10. #9236

    Latin Sunflower

    I was finally able to visit Latin Sunflower again a couple of days ago. I've been meaning to see her but my schedule just wouldn't allow it. It's been a few months since I'd seen her and when she opened the door it was like seeing your girlfriend after a few months. She greeted me in a sexy robe with a big hug and kiss, and she made sure to press the lovely boobs against me. We both sat on the edge of the bed catching up about what's been going on since we'd last seen each other. We lay down and start the deepest most passionate dfk session I think I've ever had. I just couldn't keep my hands off of those beautiful full boobs. She spent a lot of time kissing my chest and made her way down for an outstanding bbbjtcim. I remembered her having a faster technique, but, for some reason this time she was slower and more passionate, I mean up and down really slow with eye contact and attention to the head and the boys, it's almost like she knew exactly how I wanted it, I think that was the best BJ I've every had. I wanted to get her in CG, I wanted to see those beautiful boobs bouncing up and down but the BBBJ was so good and I was so into it that I just finished that way. We both cleaned up, and had a great convo after. I'll definitely repeat as soon as my schedule allows.

  11. #9235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Time wasters

    Gentleman,

    I don't have time to be wasting giving out info to you guys and then play the 50 question game with the UTR, waste my time and hers. If your ready to see her then PM me if not please don't waste my time.

    Orlo69.

  12. #9234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    New UTR Bunny

    Gentleman,

    I will try to give out her digits to as many as I possibly can. But there is a long line and I am sorting through it so be patient. Also senior member that I've dealt with in the past and have taken good care of my UTRs have priority.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  13. #9233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Nicole East Side Update

    Nicole and another girl who I am much closer with wanted to do a three some with me. So I picked up both girls and drove to a safe room. On the way there, both girls were doing a competition BBBJ. Absolutely loving it! Nicole started first. I was loving her skills! She is not new at this. Easily gets a performance grade A for BBBJ. Now my girl got jealous and told Nicole to stop, that it is her turn. So my girl gets right into it, also having excellent skills. I had to tell her to stop after just a few minutes since I was so close to popping. Both girls are excellent, but Nicole won that round.

    So when we got to the room, they decided to put on some lingerie for me. So I took some pics and I was really able to take a closer look at Nicole. Nicole is thick in the mid section but her tits are amazing! They are oversized B's. But more importantly, they are very firm. Something like a girl in her early 20's would have. Nicoles ass was very firm as well. My girl has small tits but on a petite body, which is really important to me. But Nicole definitely wins that round for her tits and ass. After, we all got undressed and the real action began. Nicole starts first with her BBBJ while at the same time I am dfk my girl. After a few minutes they switched. Started kissing Nicole and wow, she's an awesome kisser, even better than my girl. So Nicole easily wins the dfk round.

    So went to full service starting with Nicole. Entered her in the K9 position and at the same time dkf my girl. Nicole was nice, but not as tight like I am use to. So after a few minutes switched to my girl in k9 first and dfk Nicole as well as squeezing her firm tits, eventually switching to mish. My girl is really tight and didn't take long to pop. So my girl wins that round and the overall for me. After, we all hit the shower at once washing ourselves and each other. As well as more play and dfk. But not able to pop again. Takes me a couple of hours, so the fun was over for me.

    Now about Nicole. She's a very nice looking blonde. I have already given her info to my close friends. But they are having problems with late comms. Many of my friends have tried but no luck so far. My guess that she's doing some sort of ad, but she said no. My time with Nicole has proved to me that she's not new at this. So this could be my last post here. May have to switch her over to Positive Escort thread if I see her advertising.

    Rich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nicole33.jpg‎  

  14. #9232

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman here are some pictures of the new utr, see is actually getting a new phone so as soon as she tells me she is good to go I will share it with some of you guys.

    Orlo69.
    Your inbox is full sir.

  15. #9231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    New UTR Bunny

    Gentleman she is available today, active trusted senior member especially pm me.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210625_160557_copy_800x600.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape