Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMrmrm  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her ad so I can see whay she looks like.
    Just read or search the forum. Information you are looking for is easy enough to find.

  2. #14158

    Bathroomless ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ashley today and she looks damn good, She looks like she lost 20-25 pounds. If some of you mongers remember she was carrying a bit of gut on her before.

    Anyways we started out dfk, and then we got into 69 for about 15 minutes and then she got on the edge of the bed and let me face fuck her until I blew my load. He tits and her wing spanned pussy lips are the main attraction for me.
    Anyone have her ad so I can see whay she looks like.

  3. #14157

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    So I remember from years ago Alycat was posting, I believe someone on the board referred to her as a streetwalker with a smartphone. So a while back I saw her post ad up, I hit her up and started chatting on and off. Never seemed to answer me the same day or anywhere near the time I needed. Finally we started chatting a little bit consistently, seemed to have the same story as before, ex bf burned her and had a failed IT business and now has some commercial property she uses to rent out for income. Actually talked to her once on phone and seemed coherent and pics she would send me seemed pretty decent. She's got a place in Lincoln, very quiet and secluded, lives in an old camper on this property she supposedly owns and rents out. Drove up one morning about 1-2 weeks ago to get blown off because a tenant was showing up to pay final rent and remove items from storage. I was immediately suspicious and said fuck this. However she was very apologetic and kept texting me throughout entire time and afterwards as well all the while seeming coherent still. So the other day I was really really hankering for something, first off in the morning a real UTR hit me up on a CL post I had out for awhile, we emailed back and forth, exchanged numbers and set up a meet. Saw her for 100, and had 2 pops. She was fairly attractive mixed girl, heavy / curvy. Did an amazing BBBJ, before I wrapped myself up and went inside for FS. I don't have contact info anymore for her, appears she may have deleted text app or shut phone off. So later on that night I was out and about having a few drinks and started getting the itch again. Alycat was texting throughout the day and I had her send me some more revealing pictures. She was looking good at this point so I said fuck it, Ill come say hi. She originally quoted me 60 for BJ and 100 for FS, seemed like multiple pops were ok. I told her I only had 40 on me she said ok sounds good. I drove to her place, down a dark secluded driveway to her camper, she met me outside and I started wondering if this was a good idea. I began 2nd guessing myself and realizing pics were a little better than person, she appeared to have showered and said she did, she looks like she's been around a Manhattan block a few times. We go inside camper and immediately I'm thinking I should bail. Place looks very very very messy, smell of smoke, she makes idle chit chat, I'm trying to figure a way to politely back out. The whole time she's talking she's closing her eyes and kind of appears to be either on something or just years of abuse taken its toll. So after a few minutes I say I have to go because a family emergency, she asks me if I can still spare the 40, I was like ya know what sure, why not, I don't need any drama. She tells me she was planning on BJ anyway, the little head took over and I said fuck it might as well. I drove all the way here, may as well get my nut, so I sit down on bed, take my shorts down to ankles and immediately regret my life's decisions. Well she starts giving me one hell of a BBBJ and I bust in 1-2 minutes if that. While she was down there my hands were roaming, she does have an amazing body ill give her that however when I was rubbing her snatch through her pants, it seemed so nice and plump and I wanted to feel it. I slid her pants down and reached around to find a massive unkept Bush and as I was busting my nut I was disgusted and ashamed with myself all at the same time. She swallowed every drop, I pulled up my pants, said it was nice to meet her and exited. As soon as I got back in car I instantly began to clean myself with hand sanitizer, which burned the ever living shit out of my junk. So all in all for 140 I busted 3 times and was partly ashamed of myself and contemplating life's decisions. Now Alycat will periodically text me at the most random times, the other morning at 345 sying good morning. Think its time I block her or get a new burner. I still have her number for anyone interested.
    Can you send me Alycat and UTR info?

  4. #14156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've also gotten some PMs about this, from a couple dudes, thank you!

    But now I'm more confused than ever!

    So, you guys that have actually SEEN FELICIA: Could you PLEASE post a review of her ACTUAL looks, the ACTUAL services received and their cost, and most importantly, the SAFETY of the incall? I'm talking about this one:

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001

    Thank you!
    Never saw her, Only read some reviews like I mentioned. But I had her mixed up with Adina.

  5. #14155

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Ooops you are correct! I stand to be corrected, I had the two mixed up.

    Thanks.
    I've also gotten some PMs about this, from a couple dudes, thank you!

    But now I'm more confused than ever!

    So, you guys that have actually SEEN FELICIA: Could you PLEASE post a review of her ACTUAL looks, the ACTUAL services received and their cost, and most importantly, the SAFETY of the incall? I'm talking about this one:

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001

    Thank you!

  6. #14154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure you're confusing Felicia for Adina. Adina was staying in Cranston then Warwick and was pregnant. Reports said that she was crazy etc. Felicia use to work out of Newport area before.
    Ooops you are correct! I stand to be corrected, I had the two mixed up.

    Thanks.

  7. #14153
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's the girl that was living in the motel on reservoir ave near Garden City. She was posting all kinds of bullshit that she got pregnant from some monger or baby daddy I forget which.

    But I believe she is trouble. This was very pre covid days, She was also posting shit on her twitter acct.

    Be safe.
    I'm pretty sure you're confusing Felicia for Adina. Adina was staying in Cranston then Warwick and was pregnant. Reports said that she was crazy etc. Felicia use to work out of Newport area before.

  8. #14152

    Tropical caramel beauty

    Anyone seen her? Are her pictures accurate?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/479561068597

  9. #14151

    Alucat

    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    So I remember from years ago Alycat was posting, I believe someone on the board referred to her as a streetwalker with a smartphone. So a while back I saw her post ad up, I hit her up and started chatting on and off. Never seemed to answer me the same day or anywhere near the time I needed. Finally we started chatting a little bit consistently, seemed to have the same story as before, ex bf burned her and had a failed IT business and now has some commercial property she uses to rent out for income. Actually talked to her once on phone and seemed coherent and pics she would send me seemed pretty decent. She's got a place in Lincoln, very quiet and secluded, lives in an old camper on this property she supposedly owns and rents out. Drove up one morning about 1-2 weeks ago to get blown off because a tenant was showing up to pay final rent and remove items from storage. I was immediately suspicious and said fuck this. However she was very apologetic and kept texting me throughout entire time and afterwards as well all the while seeming coherent still. So the other day I was really really hankering for something, first off in the morning a real UTR hit me up on a CL post I had out for awhile, we emailed back and forth, exchanged numbers and set up a meet. Saw her for 100, and had 2 pops. She was fairly attractive mixed girl, heavy / curvy. Did an amazing BBBJ, before I wrapped myself up and went inside for FS. I don't have contact info anymore for her, appears she may have deleted text app or shut phone off. So later on that night I was out and about having a few drinks and started getting the itch again. Alycat was texting throughout the day and I had her send me some more revealing pictures. She was looking good at this point so I said fuck it, Ill come say hi. She originally quoted me 60 for BJ and 100 for FS, seemed like multiple pops were ok. I told her I only had 40 on me she said ok sounds good. I drove to her place, down a dark secluded driveway to her camper, she met me outside and I started wondering if this was a good idea. I began 2nd guessing myself and realizing pics were a little better than person, she appeared to have showered and said she did, she looks like she's been around a Manhattan block a few times. We go inside camper and immediately I'm thinking I should bail. Place looks very very very messy, smell of smoke, she makes idle chit chat, I'm trying to figure a way to politely back out. The whole time she's talking she's closing her eyes and kind of appears to be either on something or just years of abuse taken its toll. So after a few minutes I say I have to go because a family emergency, she asks me if I can still spare the 40, I was like ya know what sure, why not, I don't need any drama. She tells me she was planning on BJ anyway, the little head took over and I said fuck it might as well. I drove all the way here, may as well get my nut, so I sit down on bed, take my shorts down to ankles and immediately regret my life's decisions. Well she starts giving me one hell of a BBBJ and I bust in 1-2 minutes if that. While she was down there my hands were roaming, she does have an amazing body ill give her that however when I was rubbing her snatch through her pants, it seemed so nice and plump and I wanted to feel it. I slid her pants down and reached around to find a massive unkept Bush and as I was busting my nut I was disgusted and ashamed with myself all at the same time. She swallowed every drop, I pulled up my pants, said it was nice to meet her and exited. As soon as I got back in car I instantly began to clean myself with hand sanitizer, which burned the ever living shit out of my junk. So all in all for 140 I busted 3 times and was partly ashamed of myself and contemplating life's decisions. Now Alycat will periodically text me at the most random times, the other morning at 345 sying good morning. Think its time I block her or get a new burner. I still have her number for anyone interested.
    Shoot me her number.

  10. #14150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    You are a senior member?

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know ksquirting on SnapChat?

    Gave her a $ deposit and she ghosted for our meetup. I know deposits are stupid but damn. She would have made more money if she actually met up. Then again, she might not even be real. Anyone know of her?
    You should well know any deposit is a scam.

    She is real in that she is real enough to get your money.

    You will never meet her.

  11. #14149

    Which photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, nice girl & looks exactly like her photos. Only issue is if you're on the bigger side she's really tight & can't really take it hard. Also everything is covered & she wouldn't budge on that yet. Personally don't know if I'll see her again for those reasons but she's definitely one of the best looking girls out there right now.
    post deleted

  12. #14148

    Kate Squirting

    Anyone know ksquirting on SnapChat?

    Gave her a $ deposit and she ghosted for our meetup. I know deposits are stupid but damn. She would have made more money if she actually met up. Then again, she might not even be real. Anyone know of her?

  13. #14147
    Thanks for the info. Will definitely give this one a pass.

  14. #14146

    Maria Intel anyone?

    This girl has been posting for a while based on my research any Intel anyone?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/841801535635

  15. #14145
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's the girl that was living in the motel on reservoir ave near Garden City. She was posting all kinds of bullshit that she got pregnant from some monger or baby daddy I forget which.

    But I believe she is trouble. This was very pre covid days, She was also posting shit on her twitter acct.

    Be safe.
    Thank you! I looked at some of her previous ads and there is a lot of talk about being a "party girl" with emoji hints of various hard drugs, like blow, for example. And because of the recent orders of magnitude increase on pimp-daddy-thug trouble in general, with girls with those kinds of "connections", that seems like a hard pass, as far as I'm concerned. Unless anyone has more encouraging info. I also noticed that her list of activities on STG does not include kissing with tongue. So that would be a dealbreaker also. Usually if they specifically do not included in their list of activities, I think that is a sign that they will only do it selectively.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape