Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14152
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's the girl that was living in the motel on reservoir ave near Garden City. She was posting all kinds of bullshit that she got pregnant from some monger or baby daddy I forget which.

    But I believe she is trouble. This was very pre covid days, She was also posting shit on her twitter acct.

    Be safe.
    I'm pretty sure you're confusing Felicia for Adina. Adina was staying in Cranston then Warwick and was pregnant. Reports said that she was crazy etc. Felicia use to work out of Newport area before.

  2. #14151

    Tropical caramel beauty

    Anyone seen her? Are her pictures accurate?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/479561068597

  3. #14150

    Alucat

    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    So I remember from years ago Alycat was posting, I believe someone on the board referred to her as a streetwalker with a smartphone. So a while back I saw her post ad up, I hit her up and started chatting on and off. Never seemed to answer me the same day or anywhere near the time I needed. Finally we started chatting a little bit consistently, seemed to have the same story as before, ex bf burned her and had a failed IT business and now has some commercial property she uses to rent out for income. Actually talked to her once on phone and seemed coherent and pics she would send me seemed pretty decent. She's got a place in Lincoln, very quiet and secluded, lives in an old camper on this property she supposedly owns and rents out. Drove up one morning about 1-2 weeks ago to get blown off because a tenant was showing up to pay final rent and remove items from storage. I was immediately suspicious and said fuck this. However she was very apologetic and kept texting me throughout entire time and afterwards as well all the while seeming coherent still. So the other day I was really really hankering for something, first off in the morning a real UTR hit me up on a CL post I had out for awhile, we emailed back and forth, exchanged numbers and set up a meet. Saw her for 100, and had 2 pops. She was fairly attractive mixed girl, heavy / curvy. Did an amazing BBBJ, before I wrapped myself up and went inside for FS. I don't have contact info anymore for her, appears she may have deleted text app or shut phone off. So later on that night I was out and about having a few drinks and started getting the itch again. Alycat was texting throughout the day and I had her send me some more revealing pictures. She was looking good at this point so I said fuck it, Ill come say hi. She originally quoted me 60 for BJ and 100 for FS, seemed like multiple pops were ok. I told her I only had 40 on me she said ok sounds good. I drove to her place, down a dark secluded driveway to her camper, she met me outside and I started wondering if this was a good idea. I began 2nd guessing myself and realizing pics were a little better than person, she appeared to have showered and said she did, she looks like she's been around a Manhattan block a few times. We go inside camper and immediately I'm thinking I should bail. Place looks very very very messy, smell of smoke, she makes idle chit chat, I'm trying to figure a way to politely back out. The whole time she's talking she's closing her eyes and kind of appears to be either on something or just years of abuse taken its toll. So after a few minutes I say I have to go because a family emergency, she asks me if I can still spare the 40, I was like ya know what sure, why not, I don't need any drama. She tells me she was planning on BJ anyway, the little head took over and I said fuck it might as well. I drove all the way here, may as well get my nut, so I sit down on bed, take my shorts down to ankles and immediately regret my life's decisions. Well she starts giving me one hell of a BBBJ and I bust in 1-2 minutes if that. While she was down there my hands were roaming, she does have an amazing body ill give her that however when I was rubbing her snatch through her pants, it seemed so nice and plump and I wanted to feel it. I slid her pants down and reached around to find a massive unkept Bush and as I was busting my nut I was disgusted and ashamed with myself all at the same time. She swallowed every drop, I pulled up my pants, said it was nice to meet her and exited. As soon as I got back in car I instantly began to clean myself with hand sanitizer, which burned the ever living shit out of my junk. So all in all for 140 I busted 3 times and was partly ashamed of myself and contemplating life's decisions. Now Alycat will periodically text me at the most random times, the other morning at 345 sying good morning. Think its time I block her or get a new burner. I still have her number for anyone interested.
    Shoot me her number.

  4. #14149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    You are a senior member?

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know ksquirting on SnapChat?

    Gave her a $ deposit and she ghosted for our meetup. I know deposits are stupid but damn. She would have made more money if she actually met up. Then again, she might not even be real. Anyone know of her?
    You should well know any deposit is a scam.

    She is real in that she is real enough to get your money.

    You will never meet her.

  5. #14148

    Which photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, nice girl & looks exactly like her photos. Only issue is if you're on the bigger side she's really tight & can't really take it hard. Also everything is covered & she wouldn't budge on that yet. Personally don't know if I'll see her again for those reasons but she's definitely one of the best looking girls out there right now.
    post deleted

  6. #14147

    Kate Squirting

    Anyone know ksquirting on SnapChat?

    Gave her a $ deposit and she ghosted for our meetup. I know deposits are stupid but damn. She would have made more money if she actually met up. Then again, she might not even be real. Anyone know of her?

  7. #14146
    Thanks for the info. Will definitely give this one a pass.

  8. #14145

    Maria Intel anyone?

    This girl has been posting for a while based on my research any Intel anyone?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/841801535635

  9. #14144
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken that's the girl that was living in the motel on reservoir ave near Garden City. She was posting all kinds of bullshit that she got pregnant from some monger or baby daddy I forget which.

    But I believe she is trouble. This was very pre covid days, She was also posting shit on her twitter acct.

    Be safe.
    Thank you! I looked at some of her previous ads and there is a lot of talk about being a "party girl" with emoji hints of various hard drugs, like blow, for example. And because of the recent orders of magnitude increase on pimp-daddy-thug trouble in general, with girls with those kinds of "connections", that seems like a hard pass, as far as I'm concerned. Unless anyone has more encouraging info. I also noticed that her list of activities on STG does not include kissing with tongue. So that would be a dealbreaker also. Usually if they specifically do not included in their list of activities, I think that is a sign that they will only do it selectively.

  10. #14143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I would also like more info on this one! If you take a look at the ad, she openly advertises BBFS. I did the usual searches and could not come up with anything useful regarding the quality of her performance, and these days what is even more important, how safe she is in terms of thugs and drugs. If anyone has seen her recently and can comment, I would be very interested in the out-cum!
    If I'm not mistaken that's the girl that was living in the motel on reservoir ave near Garden City. She was posting all kinds of bullshit that she got pregnant from some monger or baby daddy I forget which.

    But I believe she is trouble. This was very pre covid days, She was also posting shit on her twitter acct.

    Be safe.

  11. #14142

    Country Girl's Friends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andarrato  [View Original Post]
    Country Julie's trying to get out of the game, but if you text her she'll probably send you to one of her friends who is of similar caliber.
    When you say similar calber, I assume you mean that, like Julie, they will readily provide BBFSCIP? If so, do you (or does anyone) have any pictures, links, or any other kinds of data regarding these friends? Thanks in advance!

  12. #14141
    Quote Originally Posted by Npt8668  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001

    Newbie here. Couldn't find a review of her. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    I would also like more info on this one! If you take a look at the ad, she openly advertises BBFS. I did the usual searches and could not come up with anything useful regarding the quality of her performance, and these days what is even more important, how safe she is in terms of thugs and drugs. If anyone has seen her recently and can comment, I would be very interested in the out-cum!

  13. #14140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Npt8668  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...r/442997510001

    Newbie here. Couldn't find a review of her. Appreciate any info. Thanks.
    Search the boards, I believe there was a negative report on her.

  14. #14139

    Coco 1

    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of Aalliyah. In case anyone was wondering Aalliyah moved to Florida.
    I saw this girl about 6 months ago. She's beautiful BUT that's it. Total bait & switch once you hand the $ over. I say Coco 1 because I also saw the other Coco (2) who was being compared to, wrongfully, some Italian girl. Coco 2 is chunky but delivers a great service.

  15. #14138

    Did you not read this?

    Did you not read this before posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by mass1234  [View Original Post]
    in town for a few days. Just had the pleasure of spending and hour with nancy who is town visiting, and listed on the olita site. Very pretty, very friendly and sensual, i would describe her as sexy talented girlfriend. Picture are accurate, especially the selfies and the ones with the day-glow lingerie.

    Kiss with tongue, cfs, daty, bbbj very enjoyable. Treat her nice. $$hr.

    https://olitaescort.com/olitaescort/nancy.html
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaspl31  [View Original Post]
    does she allow deep kissing and daty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape