Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 25027
-
06-27-21 01:13 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 185I'm pretty sure you're confusing Felicia for Adina. Adina was staying in Cranston then Warwick and was pregnant. Reports said that she was crazy etc. Felicia use to work out of Newport area before.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 22:06 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 37Tropical caramel beauty
Anyone seen her? Are her pictures accurate?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/479561068597
-
06-26-21 21:50 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 37Alucat
Shoot me her number.
Originally Posted by RifireDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 20:50 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 2189You are a senior member?
You should well know any deposit is a scam.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
She is real in that she is real enough to get your money.
You will never meet her.
-
06-26-21 17:44 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 196Which photos
post deleted
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 16:20 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 196Kate Squirting
Anyone know ksquirting on SnapChat?
Gave her a $ deposit and she ghosted for our meetup. I know deposits are stupid but damn. She would have made more money if she actually met up. Then again, she might not even be real. Anyone know of her?
-
06-26-21 15:28 #14146Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks for the info. Will definitely give this one a pass.
-
06-26-21 14:08 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 138Maria Intel anyone?
This girl has been posting for a while based on my research any Intel anyone?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/841801535635
-
06-26-21 12:49 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you! I looked at some of her previous ads and there is a lot of talk about being a "party girl" with emoji hints of various hard drugs, like blow, for example. And because of the recent orders of magnitude increase on pimp-daddy-thug trouble in general, with girls with those kinds of "connections", that seems like a hard pass, as far as I'm concerned. Unless anyone has more encouraging info. I also noticed that her list of activities on STG does not include kissing with tongue. So that would be a dealbreaker also. Usually if they specifically do not included in their list of activities, I think that is a sign that they will only do it selectively.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 12:12 #14143Senior Member

Posts: 1406If I'm not mistaken that's the girl that was living in the motel on reservoir ave near Garden City. She was posting all kinds of bullshit that she got pregnant from some monger or baby daddy I forget which.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
But I believe she is trouble. This was very pre covid days, She was also posting shit on her twitter acct.
Be safe.
-
06-26-21 10:38 #14142Senior Member

Posts: 3748Country Girl's Friends?
When you say similar calber, I assume you mean that, like Julie, they will readily provide BBFSCIP? If so, do you (or does anyone) have any pictures, links, or any other kinds of data regarding these friends? Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Andarrato
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 07:54 #14141Senior Member

Posts: 3748I would also like more info on this one! If you take a look at the ad, she openly advertises BBFS. I did the usual searches and could not come up with anything useful regarding the quality of her performance, and these days what is even more important, how safe she is in terms of thugs and drugs. If anyone has seen her recently and can comment, I would be very interested in the out-cum!
Originally Posted by Npt8668
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 21:32 #14140Senior Member

Posts: 1406Search the boards, I believe there was a negative report on her.
Originally Posted by Npt8668
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 17:30 #14139Senior Member

Posts: 80Coco 1
I saw this girl about 6 months ago. She's beautiful BUT that's it. Total bait & switch once you hand the $ over. I say Coco 1 because I also saw the other Coco (2) who was being compared to, wrongfully, some Italian girl. Coco 2 is chunky but delivers a great service.
Originally Posted by FlairStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 17:13 #14138Senior Member

Posts: 825Did you not read this?
Did you not read this before posting?
Originally Posted by mass1234
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by thomaspl31
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




