Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5859
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Usually I'm quoted 400, but often tell them I can only do 300. I have found a few for much less. Got an arrangement with one regular, $50 for head, $100 to fuck. Works out great. Most recent "arrangement" is with a married woman who is just a *****. Didn't really care about the money, gave her $160 for two rounds at hotel during the workday.
    As a married guy myself, I really appreciate finding a good married woman on SA. The weekday, working-hour rendezvous is best for me. Mind sharing who she is through DM?

  2. #5858

    Did you meet her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    She is willing to meet for $$$ but cannot host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2a5b9...f-7ce5bd24aa53
    Did you meet her? If so, details please.

  3. #5857

    Past performance is no guarantee of future results

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Well I was pleasantly surprised today, have finally made contact with some actual non scammers on SA and have gotten the ball rolling. Hopefully this is a good start to a building rotation if my luck holds.

    Seems 300 is the average number I am seeing for the ladies, how does that stack up for the vets of SA? Is this the normal anount the girls usually ask for?
    Usually I'm quoted 400, but often tell them I can only do 300. I have found a few for much less. Got an arrangement with one regular, $50 for head, $100 to fuck. Works out great. Most recent "arrangement" is with a married woman who is just a *****. Didn't really care about the money, gave her $160 for two rounds at hotel during the workday.

  4. #5856
    Well I was pleasantly surprised today, have finally made contact with some actual non scammers on SA and have gotten the ball rolling. Hopefully this is a good start to a building rotation if my luck holds.

    Seems 300 is the average number I am seeing for the ladies, how does that stack up for the vets of SA? Is this the normal anount the girls usually ask for?

  5. #5855
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #5854
    LOL wow she thinks dudes are going to pay just for the pleasure of her company and not some bedroom fun? Talk about delusional.

  7. #5853

    Classy Angel

    Yeah, chatted a bit but she told me the site was just about "prostitution" and that she wasn't looking for sex. Not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7cdc5...e-8ec87993e844

    This one is for real, but has serious gps. Didn't bother to do the meet since I'm not shelling out $$ $$ $$ for a session in the fc. She's in the bowl for the money not the game. If you're one of those dudes who doesn't mind dropping large bills to bang a hot young thing, she is your girl.

    Also, she's not in Annapolis, but rather in the bel air area. Most of you guys don't mind driving a bit for the hobby, but it matters for others.

  8. #5852

    Classy angel

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7cdc5...e-8ec87993e844

    This one is for real, but has serious gps. Didn't bother to do the meet since I'm not shelling out $$ $$ $$ for a session in the fc. She's in the bowl for the money not the game. If you're one of those dudes who doesn't mind dropping large bills to bang a hot young thing, she is your girl.

    Also, she's not in Annapolis, but rather in the bel air area. Most of you guys don't mind driving a bit for the hobby, but it matters for others.

  9. #5851

    Spicymayo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eada9...5-cfb65452418e

    Example of a BP girl. She is active on the site when she needs cash. Sells nudes but also will meet in person. Damage for me was $200 but she started at $400 allowance request. Everything covered so I won't bother repeating. A bit of a dead fish for me as well (she likes girls but does this for the cash).

    I've found that discussing allowance is best done in person. Going allowance in bmore area is $$$ ish. Most ladies start higher, but if you're in good shape and relatively attractive, and have the ability to use a bit of charm and sweet talk, rates go down.

    And with most women, if you fuck them well and are willing to be relatively consistent, the allowance requirements will drop even further over time.

    This has been my experience at least. Happy hunting gents.

  10. #5850

    Lots of legit SBs out there.

    Sure, many are crazy, many are flakes. It's kinda like a poker game. When you sit down at the table, it just takes a while to get to know how to read different profiles and to develop your own style of play. Some girls use seeking as a straight up escort or backpage site. You'll need to be upfront and direct with them. Some girls are gps who are looking for the $5 k a month guy (those dudes do exist but are few and far between). Some girls are just looking for a semi decent looking dude that they would probably bang in real life to help with a few bills (this is my sweet spot). Some girls are into certain fetishes and are exclusively looking for a guy who is into the same stuff they are into (there was one girl who really enjoyed pain and the bruises on her body proved it. Way too much for me).

    No doubt there are a ton of scammers, but there are more than enough gems to keep going. Look for profiles that have been around for at least 6 months and that are still active. Most scammer profiles die after a month or so since the pool of guys is relatively limited. Also go back a little bit in the thread on this page to find out which girls are legit, and which aren't.

    Remember, it's a numbers game, so the more lines you cast, the more likely you are to get a bite.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know it's not me that's crazy and that it really is just bullshit scammers I am getting, that really makes me wonder what it was like when SA was actually good. I have 3 months that I paid for and if things do not improve I think I will just go back to escorts who are actually willing to meet as this is just paying to encounter scammers at this point which is not what I signed up for.

  11. #5849
    Glad to know it's not me that's crazy and that it really is just bullshit scammers I am getting, that really makes me wonder what it was like when SA was actually good. I have 3 months that I paid for and if things do not improve I think I will just go back to escorts who are actually willing to meet as this is just paying to encounter scammers at this point which is not what I signed up for.

  12. #5848
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I would have to agree higher-end escorts are generally more reliable than SBs on SA wrt to keeping appointments… As a rule, I never ever paid for M&Gs, I'll pay for drinks / dinner but I ain't reimbursing anyone for their time if I ain't able to put it in one or more of the three holes.
    I would say all three holes. But, he is right. The scammers are usually obvious. The SBs who prefer PTP are a bit obvious too. The amateurs usually want you to make them feel special and unique. Almost like dating when you are emailing them through the site, but in person is usually much better. I do not send money until we are in an arrangement and after our first encounter. I am sure that we all differ around the latter part of that prior sentence.

  13. #5847

    Escorts vs SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    I know I am new to SA and sugar babies but so far all I have seen is people asking for cash app payments and not even willing to entertain PTP let alone meeting unless you send them money on a cash app, or paypal. I have had better luck with the escort section as atleast those ladies are willing to see you even if some of them are flaky, is this the new norm or am I doing something wrong?
    Yeah, I would have to agree higher-end escorts are generally more reliable than SBs on SA wrt to keeping appointments. I think in part because escorts are more professional as this is their business and they are looking for reliable repeat customers whereas SBs tend to approach things from an amateur perspective. Some SBs may not have committed to the lifestyle yet as they are checking it out to see how much they can make. At least that is my experience. With that being said, I have found an escort and a SB who are both exactly the body type I like (skinny with REAL big tits, emphasis on real as in unaugmented), provide me with all the services I desire at a reasonable price and are reliable (keep appointments they make or if they can't they will give me sufficient notice and not ghost). It has been a long search since my UTR moved away and I have been through many escorts and SBs before finding exactly what I want. It has been a 3 cycle run on SA, I'm out at the end of this cycle as it does get exhausting after a while, not to mention the coin you have to go through. Anyway for those of you who are still looking for your ideal SB or escort, keep looking, they are out there. Side note: if any SB asks for cash before meeting, they are scammers. I always ask how me sending them cash guarantees their safety or prevents them from being scammed. Actually I also ask how they have been scammed, it's not like they send anyone cash LOL. As a rule, I never ever paid for M&Gs, I'll pay for drinks / dinner but I ain't reimbursing anyone for their time if I ain't able to put it in one or more of the three holes.

  14. #5846

    Any legit sugar babies on SA or just cash app scammers?

    I know I am new to SA and sugar babies but so far all I have seen is people asking for cash app payments and not even willing to entertain PTP let alone meeting unless you send them money on a cash app, or paypal. I have had better luck with the escort section as atleast those ladies are willing to see you even if some of them are flaky, is this the new norm or am I doing something wrong?

  15. #5845

    Ailyn

    She is willing to meet for $$$ but cannot host.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2a5b9...f-7ce5bd24aa53

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape