Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Tonbo

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 568
This blog is moderated by ToniMulato
  1. #343
    So after this Wednesday, only going be Jayy and Suji again?

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakana420  [View Original Post]
    Heard Jia is gone and went to PC Relax.

    Anyone know snows description?
    Same name? Wonder why she'd move to PCR? I would think Tonbo would be busier than PCR.

    Snow is Chinese, 5'6", 125-130 lbs, slender / medium.

  3. #341

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakana420  [View Original Post]
    Heard Jia is gone and went to PC Relax.

    Anyone know snows description?
    5'5" - 5'7", slim to med build. Ok service.

    If you want to see her you better hurry on up. Saw her Wednesday, she said she was leaving for vegas in a few days.

  4. #340

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Is the lineup still Suji, Jayy, Snow, and Jiaa?
    Heard Jia is gone and went to PC Relax.

    Anyone know snows description?

  5. #339
    Is the lineup still Suji, Jayy, Snow, and Jiaa?

  6. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaRat  [View Original Post]
    Had Suji, good thing she's MSOG. Got one shot BBJCIM and second shot CFS. You got 45 minutes to get all this done. Left with a smile on my face walking down the stairs with post orgasm dick tingle.
    BBFSCIP is even better with Suji. I MSOG BBFSCIP with her all the time. Good times.

  7. #337

    Suji

    Had Suji, good thing she's MSOG. Got one shot BBJCIM and second shot CFS. You got 45 minutes to get all this done. Left with a smile on my face walking down the stairs with post orgasm dick tingle.

  8. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake678  [View Original Post]
    Congratulation to you for being in Jayy's BBFSCIP VIP club. I am not in her club. You are special.
    Try Yuna at Angel Relaxation when she comes back, no need be special with her, younger and better looking too.

  9. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanakusu  [View Original Post]
    Snow is Chinese?

    I thought Korean for sure.

    So much for my Asian radar.

    Have fun guys!
    Yes. She originally hails from Shanghai.

  10. #334

    Snow

    Snow is Chinese?

    I thought Korean for sure.

    So much for my Asian radar.

    Have fun guys!

  11. #333

    Jayy BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    Wooohooo, I'm in the Jayy BBFS VIP club!
    Congratulation to you for being in Jayy's BBFSCIP VIP club. I am not in her club. You are special.

  12. #332

    Mina vs Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanakusu  [View Original Post]
    I had Snow. It was a good time. She was pleasant and clean. Skinny girl about 5-6 small b's. Shower was ok, back to the room all positions all covered. Blew in rcg cleaned up then showered and left. We had a good connection so will repeat.

    Stay safe.
    Although I had a good time with both and found both to be nice looking, Mina is definitely younger, prettier, and maybe even hornier. Baby is also at Sunflower. My ranking of the best active Chinese providers would be, 1. Mina 2. Nana (EC) 3. Baby 4. Snow.

    Baby could be 1 or 2 just on looks alone but her service is hit or miss.

  13. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanakusu  [View Original Post]
    I had Snow. It was a good time. She was pleasant and clean. Skinny girl about 5-6 small b's. Shower was ok, back to the room all positions all covered. Blew in rcg cleaned up then showered and left. We had a good connection so will repeat.

    Stay safe.
    Nice to hear you had a good time with her. Snow just didn't do it for me looks wise and no connection. Just seen Mina over at Sunflower, younger and much more attractive.

  14. #330

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by BottomOut  [View Original Post]
    Seen Snow, I think I should've seen Mina at Sunflower instead.
    I had Snow. It was a good time. She was pleasant and clean. Skinny girl about 5-6 small b's. Shower was ok, back to the room all positions all covered. Blew in rcg cleaned up then showered and left. We had a good connection so will repeat.

    Stay safe.

  15. #329

    Unfrotunate

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed another session with Suji, frumpiness and all. I think she's the only current provider that allows MSOG which is always a plus if you can squeeze extra juice out.
    I was about to ask if you know more. The only MSOG queens I can name off now are Blue star Sasha and Tonbo Suji.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape