Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Tonbo

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 568
This blog is moderated by ToniMulato
  1. #328

    Not for me

    Dropped gallons into her ass and pussy, no MSOG from Yoko, but she does a pretty good body rub after but I think she no do that anymore too busy now, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by KTownKilla  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't Yoko from Asia offer msog? She use to at Kison and Happiness. Speaking of Kison they should reopen that location being that our govt said their not going to be pushing for more raids on MP's. Liked that location a lot. They had the best stand up shower. And go downstairs to eat plate lunch after fucking.

  2. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by KTownKilla  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't Yoko from Asia offer msog? She use to at Kison and Happiness. Speaking of Kison they should reopen that location being that our govt said their not going to be pushing for more raids on MP's. Liked that location a lot. They had the best stand up shower. And go downstairs to eat plate lunch after fucking.
    When it comes to raid, I don't think alm alone can change law.

    He said "his aim is more severe crime" but never declare "AMP raids will never happen though law ban it so ****** come to Hawaii cause Hawaii will allow prostitution though literal law says it is illegal".

    And he has no power to control ice and another complaints from local neighbors.

  3. #326

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed another session with Suji, frumpiness and all. I think she's the only current provider that allows MSOG which is always a plus if you can squeeze extra juice out.
    Doesn't Yoko from Asia offer msog? She use to at Kison and Happiness. Speaking of Kison they should reopen that location being that our govt said their not going to be pushing for more raids on MP's. Liked that location a lot. They had the best stand up shower. And go downstairs to eat plate lunch after fucking.

  4. #325

    Suji

    Enjoyed another session with Suji, frumpiness and all. I think she's the only current provider that allows MSOG which is always a plus if you can squeeze extra juice out.

  5. #324

    Jiaa

    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    Had an okay time with her. Okay looking, okay service, just okay all around.
    I forgot to add, I won't be repeating with her.

  6. #323

    Jia

    Had an okay time with her. Okay looking, okay service, just okay all around.

  7. #322

    Snow

    Seen Snow, I think I should've seen Mina at Sunflower instead.

  8. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyKane23  [View Original Post]
    This is like the 30th time you've asked. Let it go.
    He may be on to something. Read the Osaka thread or better yet call Osaka Mama.

  9. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyKane23  [View Original Post]
    This is like the 30th time you've asked. Let it go.
    His post is gone. He was quite persistent, posting the same question in the AR, Osaka, and this thread.

  10. #319

    She's not

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLatte  [View Original Post]
    Any news about Nara / Riaa working? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.
    This is like the 30th time you've asked. Let it go.

  11. #318

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by MeCook  [View Original Post]
    You should check out the reviews on her in the happiness thread. I tried her once but I didn't find anything about her worth repeating.
    Read them, I guess I'll skip for now till more reports come in.

  12. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialnError  [View Original Post]
    Any other fellow mongers had a session with Snow? I'm on the fence on checking her out but would like to hear any other experiences before going down. The one review made me less excited than I was initially after reading that she was popular at other AMP's.
    You should check out the reviews on her in the happiness thread. I tried her once but I didn't find anything about her worth repeating.

  13. #316

    Snow

    Any other fellow mongers had a session with Snow? I'm on the fence on checking her out but would like to hear any other experiences before going down. The one review made me less excited than I was initially after reading that she was popular at other AMP's.

  14. #315

    Jia and Snow

    Caught a glimpse of Jia and Snow, for the most part reviews based on looks been accurate. Jia, 40's looking, slightly chubby, ok but plain looking face. Snow, taller side, late 30's looking, somewhat slender, better looking face than Jia IMHO but I think Nana in downtown is still the better looking Chinese.

  15. #314

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999  [View Original Post]
    Saw Snow last night. Probably won't see her again. She attractive but she just didn't do it for me. Some will find her attractive. She did have a very nice attitude. Maybe 5'6" tall, 35-40 why / o, natural b cups, and a soft body meaning not tight but not fat and definitely out of shape unlike Yuna at Angel for instance. I never saw her before but she said she was from Happiness and other AMP's.

    L - 6.

    A - 8.

    S - 7.
    She sounds very average based on your review, I might pass on this one for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape