Thread: Tonbo
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 568
-
06-11-21 14:00 #328Senior Member

Posts: 1502Not for me
Dropped gallons into her ass and pussy, no MSOG from Yoko, but she does a pretty good body rub after but I think she no do that anymore too busy now, LOL.
Originally Posted by KTownKilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 00:05 #327Banned Member

Posts: 724When it comes to raid, I don't think alm alone can change law.
Originally Posted by KTownKilla
[View Original Post]
He said "his aim is more severe crime" but never declare "AMP raids will never happen though law ban it so ****** come to Hawaii cause Hawaii will allow prostitution though literal law says it is illegal".
And he has no power to control ice and another complaints from local neighbors.
-
06-10-21 23:56 #326Senior Member

Posts: 186Msog
Doesn't Yoko from Asia offer msog? She use to at Kison and Happiness. Speaking of Kison they should reopen that location being that our govt said their not going to be pushing for more raids on MP's. Liked that location a lot. They had the best stand up shower. And go downstairs to eat plate lunch after fucking.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 20:51 #325Senior Member

Posts: 978Suji
Enjoyed another session with Suji, frumpiness and all. I think she's the only current provider that allows MSOG which is always a plus if you can squeeze extra juice out.
-
06-10-21 08:33 #324Senior Member

Posts: 835Jiaa
I forgot to add, I won't be repeating with her.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 21:46 #323Senior Member

Posts: 835Jia
Had an okay time with her. Okay looking, okay service, just okay all around.
-
06-09-21 19:20 #322Senior Member

Posts: 461Snow
Seen Snow, I think I should've seen Mina at Sunflower instead.
-
06-08-21 22:43 #321Senior Member

Posts: 513He may be on to something. Read the Osaka thread or better yet call Osaka Mama.
Originally Posted by StaceyKane23
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 21:37 #320Senior Member

Posts: 287His post is gone. He was quite persistent, posting the same question in the AR, Osaka, and this thread.
Originally Posted by StaceyKane23
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 20:25 #319Senior Member

Posts: 234She's not
This is like the 30th time you've asked. Let it go.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLatte
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 15:24 #318Senior Member

Posts: 835Snow
Read them, I guess I'll skip for now till more reports come in.
Originally Posted by MeCook
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 19:04 #317Senior Member

Posts: 783You should check out the reviews on her in the happiness thread. I tried her once but I didn't find anything about her worth repeating.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 14:03 #316Senior Member

Posts: 835Snow
Any other fellow mongers had a session with Snow? I'm on the fence on checking her out but would like to hear any other experiences before going down. The one review made me less excited than I was initially after reading that she was popular at other AMP's.
-
06-06-21 21:09 #315Senior Member

Posts: 978Jia and Snow
Caught a glimpse of Jia and Snow, for the most part reviews based on looks been accurate. Jia, 40's looking, slightly chubby, ok but plain looking face. Snow, taller side, late 30's looking, somewhat slender, better looking face than Jia IMHO but I think Nana in downtown is still the better looking Chinese.
-
06-06-21 20:28 #314Senior Member

Posts: 287Snow
She sounds very average based on your review, I might pass on this one for now.
Originally Posted by HarryNuts9999
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





