Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20107
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Is she at The Haven now or just shopping?
    I'm not sure, call her and ask. Oh wait. You never got her new #. Lmao.

    She's waiting on you C! LOL.

  2. #20106
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Too late for me. After dropping Stephanie off, I did a quick cruise and saw Bella getting dropped off on Neb / Sligh. She headed back towards The Haven.
    Is she at The Haven now or just shopping?

  3. #20105

    Bella

    Too late for me. After dropping Stephanie off, I did a quick cruise and saw Bella getting dropped off on Neb / Sligh. She headed back towards The Haven.

  4. #20104

    Vegas Stephanie

    Kaci ghosted me and I ended running into Vegas Stephanie on her bike. She stashed her stuff and hopped in.

    Unfortunately he oral skills wasn't up to par as previous visits. She went at Jr like 100 mph and had to ask her to slow down a few times.

    She did catch and swallow as requested.

    Didn't bother to get her new # because they never last and this visit wasn't memorable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45A3CC29-CDD8-40F1-8C37-F6889B203EAA.jpg‎  

  5. #20103

    New

    Yo, I'm new to the area and forum. Message me with good info on SW!

  6. #20102

    New Talent

    Scooped up blonde SW Samantha tonight after almost giving up.

    She was on Neb /127. I didn't notice any candy use (I know, I know). Her skin was flawless. She's still lactating after given birth over a year and 1/2 ago. Only negative is she doesn't like her boobs played with.

    Got a decent oral with swallow. She had a lip / tongue ring that I wasn't very fond of but she got the job done. Normal street rates and off she went.

  7. #20101

    Advice

    Hello,

    I'm new to the area and this, if any more experienced members have info and spots where I can pick up some street talent, private message me.

  8. #20100

    Tammy

    Guess who I spot sitting on a sidewalk on Neb / Hillsborough. Our very own Hit It Hard.

    As much as I needed to nut, I passed. Too many bad dates. Lmao.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E0EDAC21-5754-4028-B891-C316E9E24BD6.jpg‎  

  9. #20099
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    In case you've forgotten what she looks like.
    Lmao, hard to forget. Not many blonde Asians on the stroll!

    Actually, she's the only Asian I know of on the Neb stroll.

  10. #20098

    Just A Reminder

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    I actually scooped GiGi up a while back and got a decent oral session. I would repeat in a pinch but haven't been that desperate. LOL, I've seen her around a few times and she's looked rough.
    In case you've forgotten what she looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Destiny.jpg‎  

  11. #20097
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    The Korean girl goes by Gigi on the street or Destiny on LC. Fabulous boobs. The rest is a little less attractive.
    I actually scooped GiGi up a while back and got a decent oral session. I would repeat in a pinch but haven't been that desperate. LOL, I've seen her around a few times and she's looked rough.

  12. #20096
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Saw her near the Dollar store at 131st about 1130 am. Was looking fairly rough. Scabs all on the arms and face. Asked for a couple of bucks, but I declined.

    Saw that "Korean" one, forget her name down near Hillsborough.
    When I scooped her it was night time so I didn't notice it as much. I'd take her for a quick oral session for the street donation.

    She will try and get 30-40.

    If you tell her before the deal to swallow, she will do so.

  13. #20095

    Gigi AKA Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Saw her near the Dollar store at 131st about 1130 am. Was looking fairly rough. Scabs all on the arms and face. Asked for a couple of bucks, but I declined.

    Saw that "Korean" one, forget her name down near Hillsborough.
    The Korean girl goes by Gigi on the street or Destiny on LC. Fabulous boobs. The rest is a little less attractive.

  14. #20094
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    I never actually hooked up with her myself (she was introduced to me as a friend of another provider I was seeing) but she had lots of drug acne the last time I saw her. This pic of her is reflective of what she looked like back then.
    Saw her near the Dollar store at 131st about 1130 am. Was looking fairly rough. Scabs all on the arms and face. Asked for a couple of bucks, but I declined.

    Saw that "Korean" one, forget her name down near Hillsborough.

  15. #20093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Those asking for her #, she's been MIA since Saturday night. I have not had any success via text.
    Somebody posted on Kaci's thread that Vegas is with Kaci A1. He did not say where, just that they were laying low.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape