Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20092
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazer  [View Original Post]
    Why do you think they call it 'Dope'?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63700554

    This is just unbelievable! Has she fuckin' lost it totally now or what? The only possible accuracy in her self idolizing false narrative is her height. That's even questionable. None of those pics are recent!

    She's desperate for clientele to feed the monkey and she's resorting to roping in escort suckers since her street game is in shambles. Shame on you girl! But good luck.

    I saw Tammy at Neb / 109 the other day. An easy pass these days even though I use to enjoy her dates. 10 years ago!

    I've got pictures of her shooting coke at my place 8 years ago and a picture of her bangin' H in my car 6 weeks ago. Not going to post 'them because A2 will fuck me up. LOL.

    Her ad is one big fuckin' lie. I feel sorry for the lad who shows up at her door.

    Next time I see her I'm going to tell her just what I always tell Bella.

    "Stop with all the fucking lying because you're not very good at it!

    LMFAO!
    Damn, talk about false advertisement!!

    Yeah, whoever shows up will surely be disappointed.

  2. #20091
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Bella is waiting for you brother, Slight / Nebraska.

    That corner is so open, I don't know WTF she's thinking, impossible to pick her up there.
    Lmfao,

    Did you at least attempt to get a #?

    I mean that's so effin out in the open. I'd gotten her attention and motion to go down a more discreet location.

  3. #20090
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, I'll get right on that!!
    Bella is waiting for you brother, Slight / Nebraska.

    That corner is so open, I don't know WTF she's thinking, impossible to pick her up there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2F2E4837-3ABB-47EA-B851-D14BCE876763.jpeg‎  

  4. #20089
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazer  [View Original Post]
    Why do you think they call it 'Dope'?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63700554

    This is just unbelievable! Has she fuckin' lost it totally now or what? The only possible accuracy in her self idolizing false narrative is her height. That's even questionable. None of those pics are recent!

    She's desperate for clientele to feed the monkey and she's resorting to roping in escort suckers since her street game is in shambles. Shame on you girl! But good luck.

    I saw Tammy at Neb / 109 the other day. An easy pass these days even though I use to enjoy her dates. 10 years ago!

    I've got pictures of her shooting coke at my place 8 years ago and a picture of her bangin' H in my car 6 weeks ago. Not going to post 'them because A2 will fuck me up. LOL.

    Her ad is one big fuckin' lie. I feel sorry for the lad who shows up at her door.

    Next time I see her I'm going to tell her just what I always tell Bella.

    "Stop with all the fucking lying because you're not very good at it!

    LMFAO!
    Yeah you can't post dope pics, but you can post nude pics so share some of those you have from 8 years ago buddy.

  5. #20088

    Whole Lotta Monkey

    Why do you think they call it 'Dope'?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63700554

    This is just unbelievable! Has she fuckin' lost it totally now or what? The only possible accuracy in her self idolizing false narrative is her height. That's even questionable. None of those pics are recent!

    She's desperate for clientele to feed the monkey and she's resorting to roping in escort suckers since her street game is in shambles. Shame on you girl! But good luck.

    I saw Tammy at Neb / 109 the other day. An easy pass these days even though I use to enjoy her dates. 10 years ago!

    I've got pictures of her shooting coke at my place 8 years ago and a picture of her bangin' H in my car 6 weeks ago. Not going to post 'them because A2 will fuck me up. LOL.

    Her ad is one big fuckin' lie. I feel sorry for the lad who shows up at her door.

    Next time I see her I'm going to tell her just what I always tell Bella.

    "Stop with all the fucking lying because you're not very good at it!

    LMFAO!

  6. #20087

    Brother, you are 2 for 2 today

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63601173

    Tammy 'Hit it Harder' now Strawberry!

    I was looking for the ad for the hot blonde who got busted in Brandon HCSO sting yesterday when I came across Tammy. So I thought you guys might be amused by her as. Drug free? Ha ha!
    I do remember seeing her ads when she was in gibsonton. Without knowing nothing of her, her pics alone say drug habit!

  7. #20086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Tammy fighting with an invisible person, walking, yelling, kicking.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63601173

    Tammy 'Hit it Harder' now Strawberry!

    I was looking for the ad for the hot blonde who got busted in Brandon HCSO sting yesterday when I came across Tammy. So I thought you guys might be amused by her as. Drug free? Ha ha!

  8. #20085
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRide77  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a face shot of the blonde called Ladybug? She looks very nice from behind, but would like to see what her face looks like. Also, what's the best approach to get a hold of her? PM me if you'd prefer.
    She seems to roam from Fletcher to Fowler area. She's not a 10 but a solid 5-6 in looks compared to what's out there or should I say what's not out there. Her performances def depends on her candy need. She was a great time the 1st time on Friday but totally rushed job Sat.

    Stand firm on your donation and she will accept the going rate. Tip accordingly if you wish after the fact. Also don't give up the donation beforehand. She'll ask for that too. I showed her the $ and that was as far as she was going to get to it till after the deed.

  9. #20084

    Vegas Stephanie

    Those asking for her #, she's been MIA since Saturday night. I have not had any success via text.

  10. #20083
    Quote Originally Posted by LowRide77  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have a face shot of the blonde called Ladybug? She looks very nice from behind, but would like to see what her face looks like. Also, what's the best approach to get ahold of her? PM me if you'd prefer.
    I never actually hooked up with her myself (she was introduced to me as a friend of another provider I was seeing) but she had lots of drug acne the last time I saw her. This pic of her is reflective of what she looked like back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20201118_142714545.jpg‎  

  11. #20082

    Ladybug Face Pic?

    Does anybody have a face shot of the blonde called Ladybug? She looks very nice from behind, but would like to see what her face looks like. Also, what's the best approach to get ahold of her? PM me if you'd prefer.

  12. #20081
    Long time lurker here with some info. I spotted 3 workers, two white one mixed. Near the beauty store on HB, right across from Cece's old motel, if you pass the taco bell / burger King you've gone too far. I probably spend 2-4 months looking for what I think is the right worker. I thought I finally found her, anyone out of that trio would do. But when I tried to pick one of them up she looked like she was getting in my car. Then just turned and walk away. I circled the block parked close to the 3 girls hoping one would need a ride, nope. A white car pulled up and looks like they were getting their fix:/ because they took turns entering that car. If anyone has info on some good 20 BBBJ please recommend a worker.

  13. #20080

    Nikki Sun night

    I took a break from SW mongering for a while, but last night found myself in SH and thought, I could eat. Ha. Started at 10:30 pm at Neb and Hillsbo heading north. Saw a couple on side streets by Sitka, a chunky WSW leaning on a tree sticking her ass out like a calling card and blonde WSW in red t-shirt hanging with some bros, and possible cute young BSW in sun dress, but she was more occupied with her phone. Passed and kept rolling.

    Busch to Fowler was dead but did spot a curvy BSW with nice ass in white pants get scooped on a side street by old 7-11. Shit just missed one. Fowler to Fletcher was dead on first pass. Nowatney too damn dark to see anything. Back south of Fletcher. Finally the monger rain dance started to pay off. Spotted a trashy blonde WSW south of 131st. And another blonde that looked like Ladybug headed south and a third blonde in black short skirt high as fuck, also looked a bit like Ladybug, headed north. Multiple targets on deck! First I tried scooping the two young hot blondes. Nice dice. Every monger and their dog were flipping you turns for these girls and no success, they must have been on a candy mission. Went back for the trashy blonde WSW and she was now hanging with some bros. Punt. Farther south almost down to Fowler spotted an old dark haired WSW in pink tee, made a run around the block and she was gone like a ninja. Mofo. Headed south again saying I'm done for the night if I get Busch without a scoop.

    Low and behold spotted a ragged spinner 40's looking WSW wearing shorts and a sports bra down by Annie. Disco! Did the slow drive by to get her attention and pulled off the next side street, killed the lights and waited. She caught up and came over and hopped right in. Said she goes by Nikki but her name was Darla or Darlene or something I forget. Easy going and friendly attitude, no bitching no drama. Face was rough like LC Ruby, blonde hair up, probably 5 4" and 100-120, skinny, pokie A's almost flat like PR Doll. Found a quiet spot. No negotiation. Nice BBBJ with light FF while playing with her kitty to CIMWS finish. 25 plus bought her a soda and dropped her off at house on 15th St. She's definitely been in the game a while. I would scoop her again but not as a first choice.

    Monger on.

  14. #20079
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahhhBuddy  [View Original Post]
    That's Ladybug and she's been around for about 6 years now. You just told us how bad your date went. Same person, bro.
    Night before was the total opposite, didn't rush and performed 10/10.

    I'm basing last night off of the need for meds.

  15. #20078

    Same Ladybug

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her again by the Family Dollar on Neb /131.

    This time, the date was rushed. Def wasn't as good as last night but she still swallowed my man made gravy. I saw and talked to Vegas Stephanie tonight, she had a date set up already but I did get her working # for those interested.

    I got out scooped at the same Family Dollar about 15 minutes earlier, this chick I've never seen before. Dirty blonde hair, probably 5'7"ish, 6-7 on looks. If you're on here, report back. I'm curious!
    That's Ladybug and she's been around for about 6 years now. You just told us how bad your date went. Same person, bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape