Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 24022
-
06-19-21 23:16 #20077Banned Member

Posts: 5343I'd say 5-6, it was dark so didn't get a good look. Mostly saw the back of her head! Lmao.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 21:39 #20076Banned Member

Posts: 5343Ladybug Part 2
Scooped her again by the Family Dollar on Neb /131.
This time, the date was rushed. Def wasn't as good as last night but she still swallowed my man made gravy. I saw and talked to Vegas Stephanie tonight, she had a date set up already but I did get her working # for those interested.
I got out scooped at the same Family Dollar about 15 minutes earlier, this chick I've never seen before. Dirty blonde hair, probably 5'7"ish, 6-7 on looks. If you're on here, report back. I'm curious!
-
06-19-21 20:47 #20075Senior Member

Posts: 1475She has been a regular of mine for a long time, used to hookup with her via phone but she got her phone stolen a few weeks ago. She got a new phone last week, but that number doesn't work now. She is a real sweetie.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 18:01 #20074Senior Member

Posts: 1188Looks good from behind, what about her face?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
Wait, since you pay 10 for BJ's, don't mind describing her face.
-
06-18-21 21:44 #20073Banned Member

Posts: 5343Ladybug
Just dropped her off on Fletcher and Neb at the gas station. Got a very good bbbswswallow. She didn't want to swallow and I offered to take her back (ploy) to see what she would say.
20 + 5 tip! No phone.
-
06-18-21 20:40 #20072Banned Member

Posts: 5343Librarian Lisa
She's out by the bus stop south of Fletcher, in front of the storage unit for those interested. No one else out.
Anyone see all the PoPo action at the Alamo? Forensics van was there as well.
-
06-18-21 19:56 #20071Banned Member

Posts: 5343Lmao, all good! No Bella sighting tonight. I'll keep on the lookout.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 18:33 #20070Senior Member

Posts: 1188Thanks brother, I owe you one, well maybe like ten. LOL!
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 23:03 #20069Senior Member

Posts: 536Great report. I live very close to that 7-11. Since reading this, I have gone out for a drive around the area, several times a night, looking for the tall blonde. I haven't had any luck so far. I will keep looking.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-21 21:39 #20068Banned Member

Posts: 5343Lmao, I'll get right on that!!
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 23:30 #20067Senior Member

Posts: 2354Human trafficking
In order to prevent human trafficking HCSO conducted an operation on Nebraska Ave. Just south of Fletcher on Tuesday afternoon. They netted three workers from what I could tell. One was a SELP. I can't name her of course. But there's only one working girl who I endorse at Family Dollar so you know who I'm talking about.
Also a very fat short worker got nabbed south of there about Midnight Monday night. She's so ugly, hard for me to believe that I had her bob up and down on my cock many years ago. She was like 19 or 20 at the time, the years have not been kind to her.
Off topic, my favorite website to track local arrests is lagging on Hillborough County arrests! This is a real pain in the ass. I have to use the government run site and those lazy bastards don't show thumbnails! I like to window shop, now I have to click on each entry to find the hotties! That DUI tattooed redhead looks like FUN!
-
06-16-21 18:41 #20066Senior Member

Posts: 1188Years ago when I use to bang her a lot.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
Rookie, brother I don't mean to be mean but instead of doing nothing you should go and find Bella's new number.
Thanks for the last one but I only lasted one date.
-
06-16-21 17:02 #20065Senior Member

Posts: 1765Awesome, Man! That's better than when full service at a filling station meant they checked your oil, tire preasure, and cleaned your windsheild.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-21 17:02 #20064Senior Member

Posts: 1475Those videos "spoiled" my views of her. In those videos, she is happily getting fucked, gangbanged, you name it. When I was finally able to meet up with her (maybe 5 years ago? I was expecting the girl in the videos, a fun time girl.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
That fun time girl was long gone and still is. The Tammy I was with was a sour, bitchy, upselling, don't touch me, are you done yet, can't wait till this is over girl. My worst time with any girl in Tampa. (I have had worse in other towns across the US, robbed at gunpoint, dash out the car with the keys, threatened to call the cops).
I will say it again, the Tammy in those videos is not the Tammy you will get.
-
06-16-21 16:10 #20063Senior Member

Posts: 1991Monday evening
Hit Neb (waters to nowhatney) after work around 11:30. Nobody up to 139th in Nowatney. Drove to 15th and saw a decent ebony with a blonde weave. I was at the stop sign on 139th ready to turn left onto 15th and some idiot in a white car literally pulled into behind the stop sign across the street and was yelling at her. There were about 5 homeboys on my side of the street, who seemed to be interested in the conversation. GTFOOT. A couple walking with there worthless companions. Headed down to HB to go home. At the 7-11 decided to stop for gas. I never use my CC for gas anymore so I went in to pay cash. Came out and there was a rather tall, and thick blonde standing by my car! I went to pump the petrol and she asked me if I could give her a ride. I asked where she was headed and she said wherever you are. I told her I just spent most of my cash on gas, and had. 2 left if she was selling anything. She said that would do. Headed towards 15th and grabbed a side street. I haven't been able to hook up for couple of weeks so her skills brought rain within 10 minutes. No digits, but she said she comes out from time to time and walks between 15th and HB. Bbbjws thank you monger gods, thought you had abandoned me.










Reply With Quote





