Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 1232 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14059

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember SexKitten. Back in the day, she advertised on Craigslist. Then she switched to Seeking Arrangements. I think that her handle on Seeking Arrangements was SexKitten69 or SexKitten747. I don't see a profile for her on Seeking Arrangements anymore. I thought that I saw something somewhere that said that she had moved to Florida, but I can't find that reference anywhere. Last time I saw her was in 2019, before the virus panic. I called her number a year ago and got a message indicating that service was disconnected. I tried again this year and her number had been given to a new customer. Anyone know anything more?

    Links to picture below:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...6&d=1540844647

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...7&d=1540844808

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1540578064
    Moved to FLA over a year ago. Now trying to find a rich older man for her retirement years, so out of the public eye.

  2. #14058

    Marissa

    Marissa has had some positive reviews here and on the other site so I thought I'd take a chance. Bottom line. Be careful!!

    Easy to set up an arrangement. Got to her location and she said she needed 10 minutes or so to get ready. Ten minutes later she gave me "her" room number. Went up, knocked on the door a few times and nobody answered so turned to leave. Got back to the car and had a message from her asking if I was there yet. Told her I had knocked on the door multiple times and no one answered. She asked me to come back, so I figured I'd give it another shot. Went back up to the room and she answered in regular street clothes holding a couple of bags, her phone and a room key. In the shadows in the room was a dude and another girl.

    She told me, "We're gong to go to my room now. " And so we got on the elevator and started to go down to another room, but not before the other girl in the room stopped her to have a conversation. Dude in the shadows never came out of them. Get down to the second location and her room key doesn't work. She saw housekeeping down the hall and ran down to see if they'd let her in. I decided the situation didn't seem right and took the opportunity to cut my losses and leave. As I was getting back on the highway she started trying to call me and sent several messages asking me to come back again.

    May have been completely innocent, but the situation seemed off to me.

    Link to her ad: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/210719435772.

  3. #14057
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Nope, from what I last read they are still up to the same scam and robbing people. Definite stay away!
    Someone should call the hotel on her dumb ass. Girl ripped me off last year. Was only $50 bucks. But yea she is still a crack head trying to rob dudes.

  4. #14056

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    Now you too can get robbed at a North Attleboro Hotel!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/707443170246

    Has this little baddie cleaned up her act yet or is she still having somebody bust in claiming she's underage or wielding a knife making threats?

    I have no idea how they have been able to keep this up for so long if so?
    Nope, from what I last read they are still up to the same scam and robbing people. Definite stay away!

  5. #14055

    SexKitten

    Does anyone remember SexKitten. Back in the day, she advertised on Craigslist. Then she switched to Seeking Arrangements. I think that her handle on Seeking Arrangements was SexKitten69 or SexKitten747. I don't see a profile for her on Seeking Arrangements anymore. I thought that I saw something somewhere that said that she had moved to Florida, but I can't find that reference anywhere. Last time I saw her was in 2019, before the virus panic. I called her number a year ago and got a message indicating that service was disconnected. I tried again this year and her number had been given to a new customer. Anyone know anything more?

    Links to picture below:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...6&d=1540844647

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...7&d=1540844808

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...1&d=1540578064

  6. #14054

    Geovana?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/623958727864

    Been noticing this one posting on a few sites more frequently now, yet no reviews can be found here yet. Anybody have any experiences?

  7. #14053
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674

    Spinner but with abdominal scars. Good service and attitude though. Let us know how it goes if you dream.
    Seen Krista twice in past 8 mo. Very nice girl. Clean, good service. Actually now I want to see her again.

  8. #14052

    Now in North Attleboro Hotel

    Now you too can get robbed at a North Attleboro Hotel!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/707443170246

    Has this little baddie cleaned up her act yet or is she still having somebody bust in claiming she's underage or wielding a knife making threats?

    I have no idea how they have been able to keep this up for so long if so?

  9. #14051

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Where? I searched 'italian' all the way back to 2019 and I didn't find anything pertaining to her.
    Yeah I'm not sure where all these "many reviews" are either. I check these boards regularly and don't recall seeing any positive reviews, let alone "many".

  10. #14050
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She has many reviews in here, all positive.
    Where? I searched 'italian' all the way back to 2019 and I didn't find anything pertaining to her.

  11. #14049

    Try Krista

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674

    Spinner but with abdominal scars. Good service and attitude though. Let us know how it goes if you dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I feel your Paine man they are all nutz! What I do now is search the reviews here on USA SEX Guide and try and contact the girls that have decent reviews that dose not always work out either so the next best thing is to lower your standards! LOL Happy Hunting P.S. If you find a gem please let us all know.

  12. #14048

    Bigger than listed?

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    Saw her earlier this week. Big girl. Bigger than in pics. Nothing bad, but nothing good either. All services covered. Just did not make a connection there.
    She lists 174 lbs I Her ad. IS she bigger than THAT?

  13. #14047

    Got to keep warning about this one.

    Dreamt her once and got ripped off. No knife or bf but I don't doubt that happened. Just overall bad attitude and lack of service. The fewer get ripped off by this one the better. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a rip off. I seen her a while back and caught her trying to get into my wallet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/775093907702

  14. #14046

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    Saw her earlier this week. Big girl. Bigger than in pics. Nothing bad, but nothing good either. All services covered. Just did not make a connection there.
    Thanks DD I think I'll pass now.

  15. #14045
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammock1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was just wondering if anyone had recently seen the below woman? She got back to me really fast (nice change of pace), and she was pretty cheap ($100 hh). I searched and didn't see anything. Thanks for the feedback.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...s/078525012683
    She has many reviews in here, all positive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape