Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 734 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 784 834 1234 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14020

    Cassidy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing Cassidy in Mystic Connecticut. Very nice lady little bigger than my usual spinner type but not too bad. She was very sweet and delivered. Super easy to talk to and felt comfortable with her. Rates were. 8 qv.
    Do you have a link or phone #? Is this the same girl as Cassidy moon in Ct?

  2. #14019

    Coco. Rules rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This girl been posting for the past 2 weeks and even offer anal. So I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet. I wanted to go see her but she stop responding to my text so I didn't know if anyone in here saw her. I would like to know if she does BBBJ.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/741768943580
    Haven't personally seen her but read a report, not sure if it was here at USA or another site but the short of it is she's all sweet until she gets the $$$ and the attitude changes and there are rules rules rules.

  3. #14018

    Red Head rip off

    This girl is a rip off. I seen her a while back and caught her trying to get into my wallet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/775093907702

  4. #14017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Coco

    This girl been posting for the past 2 weeks and even offer anal. So I'm surprised no one has reviewed her yet. I wanted to go see her but she stop responding to my text so I didn't know if anyone in here saw her. I would like to know if she does BBBJ.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/741768943580

  5. #14016

    Cinnamon

    Had a brief chat with Cinnamon, sounded good until she wanted to send money to "her brothers" a CashApp account as and I quote "you have to use my brother I lost mine" how can you loose a CashApp account?

    https://brockton.skipthegames.com/fe...n/633968391876

  6. #14015
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I feel your Paine man they are all nutz! What I do now is search the reviews here on USA SEX Guide and try and contact the girls that have decent reviews that dose not always work out either so the next best thing is to lower your standards! LOL Happy Hunting P.S. If you find a gem please let us all know.
    I ended up seeing Cassidy in Mystic Connecticut. Very nice lady little bigger than my usual spinner type but not too bad. She was very sweet and delivered. Super easy to talk to and felt comfortable with her. Rates were. 8 qv.

  7. #14014

    No responce

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a spinner type girl that's available. I'm trying to set up something since I got the house to myself but no one is responding. Contacted 6-8 throughout the day and nothing.

    Thanks.

    I'm in warwick area.
    I feel your Paine man they are all nutz! What I do now is search the reviews here on USA SEX Guide and try and contact the girls that have decent reviews that dose not always work out either so the next best thing is to lower your standards! LOL Happy Hunting P.S. If you find a gem please let us all know.

  8. #14013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a spinner type girl that's available. I'm trying to set up something since I got the house to myself but no one is responding. Contacted 6-8 throughout the day and nothing.

    Thanks.

    I'm in warwick area.
    Good luck. That's all I can. When you need these girls the most. That's when they don't respond. But when you just want to check their rate. They will text asap and ask eta LOL.

  9. #14012

    This weekend

    Afternoon gents, I'm going to be in the Providence area this weekend through Tuesday. Can anyone recommend a legit provider? I'm not into BBWs, but curvy is fine. If you're in the Baltimore area, I can provide some numbers of some girls to return the favor.

    Thanks, in advance.

    Dobson.

  10. #14011

    No responses?

    Anyone know of a spinner type girl that's available. I'm trying to set up something since I got the house to myself but no one is responding. Contacted 6-8 throughout the day and nothing.

    Thanks.

    I'm in warwick area.

  11. #14010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Her ad, has a whole lotta attitude in it. Be warned.
    Have to agree with that! I always look for over 30 so naturally I clicked on her and was immediately turned off by her ad. Too bad because she looks decent and can probably make a few bucks if she were up front and honest.

  12. #14009

  13. #14008
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Look who is back in town. She is in a Warwick motel. Enjoy.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/397772233258
    Yes, she is. The only black girl, I will see, not because of her race, but many minority gals don't deliver. No attitude, delivers as promised, really great spinner body, great skills, great personality.

  14. #14007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one. Looks like she could be fun, but also could be something I regret. Please point me in the right direction.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/032721404428
    Her ad, has a whole lotta attitude in it. Be warned.

  15. #14006
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Look who is back in town. She is in a Warwick motel. Enjoy.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/397772233258
    You seen her before?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape