Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 1232 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14050
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She has many reviews in here, all positive.
    Where? I searched 'italian' all the way back to 2019 and I didn't find anything pertaining to her.

  2. #14049

    Try Krista

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674

    Spinner but with abdominal scars. Good service and attitude though. Let us know how it goes if you dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    I feel your Paine man they are all nutz! What I do now is search the reviews here on USA SEX Guide and try and contact the girls that have decent reviews that dose not always work out either so the next best thing is to lower your standards! LOL Happy Hunting P.S. If you find a gem please let us all know.

  3. #14048

    Bigger than listed?

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    Saw her earlier this week. Big girl. Bigger than in pics. Nothing bad, but nothing good either. All services covered. Just did not make a connection there.
    She lists 174 lbs I Her ad. IS she bigger than THAT?

  4. #14047

    Got to keep warning about this one.

    Dreamt her once and got ripped off. No knife or bf but I don't doubt that happened. Just overall bad attitude and lack of service. The fewer get ripped off by this one the better. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a rip off. I seen her a while back and caught her trying to get into my wallet.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/775093907702

  5. #14046

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    Saw her earlier this week. Big girl. Bigger than in pics. Nothing bad, but nothing good either. All services covered. Just did not make a connection there.
    Thanks DD I think I'll pass now.

  6. #14045
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammock1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was just wondering if anyone had recently seen the below woman? She got back to me really fast (nice change of pace), and she was pretty cheap ($100 hh). I searched and didn't see anything. Thanks for the feedback.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...s/078525012683
    She has many reviews in here, all positive.

  7. #14044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DearDiary  [View Original Post]
    Saw her earlier this week. Big girl. Bigger than in pics. Nothing bad, but nothing good either. All services covered. Just did not make a connection there.
    Thank you. I ask her if her pic was real and recent because they look filter. She told me yes but wouldn't send a confirmation. I'm glad I didn't go see her.

  8. #14043

    Airport redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all.

    Anyone see this cute little thing? I'm close to trying her out but I have kind of a bad feeling I'm not sure why. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/260925041398
    Saw her earlier this week. Big girl. Bigger than in pics. Nothing bad, but nothing good either. All services covered. Just did not make a connection there.

  9. #14042
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all.

    Anyone see this cute little thing? I'm close to trying her out but I have kind of a bad feeling I'm not sure why. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/260925041398
    Was curious too last wknd, texted twice with no response.

  10. #14041
    Looks fake to me. Don't send money if asked. If real, please report, but my money is on scammer. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all.

    Anyone see this cute little thing? I'm close to trying her out but I have kind of a bad feeling I'm not sure why. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/260925041398

  11. #14040

    Mature sexy Italian

    Hey guys was just wondering if anyone had recently seen the below woman? She got back to me really fast (nice change of pace), and she was pretty cheap ($100 hh). I searched and didn't see anything. Thanks for the feedback.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...s/078525012683

  12. #14039

    Cash App

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGent6981  [View Original Post]
    99.9 % of escorts that ask you "Book" them by sending a deposit with a cash app are scams! And no I have never been burned because I would never send a stranger cash thru an app never mind an escort!!

  13. #14038

    Cute Redhead

    What's good all.

    Anyone see this cute little thing? I'm close to trying her out but I have kind of a bad feeling I'm not sure why. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/260925041398

  14. #14037

    Like 70

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2319  [View Original Post]
    If I had to guess I would say she has long been retired. She was most active in the mid to late 2000's, then she was arrested at least once and sort of became less active after that. I haven't come across a new ad for her in years.
    She also at this point I think is probably pushing 70. Just saying.

  15. #14036
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to see the Ashley who has the website at https://ashleyistheone.escortbook.com/? I have tried the website contact form, text and phone with no luck. I thought she might have retired, but I saw she had a recent review at the monkey house. I'd really like to split those lovely cheeks, even if the pix are at least 5 years old.
    If I had to guess I would say she has long been retired. She was most active in the mid to late 2000's, then she was arrested at least once and sort of became less active after that. I haven't come across a new ad for her in years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape