Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 604 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 654 704 1104 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9173

    Latin Sunflower

    I live in the area also and I can confirm what's been previously said about Latin Sunflower, very down to earth, GFE, great conversation, not a clock watcher, you won't be disappointed.

  2. #9172
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    How can I get her info.
    Just pm her handle Latinsunflower. She's down to earth and very GFE. Has a weird schedule, only mornings during the week. Not sure if she's seeing anyone new but definitely worth the effort.

  3. #9171

    Pink hair. Got to love her

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Interested in hooking back up with Mimi as well! Always had great sessions with her once you actually make contact! LOL.
    This pic was sent to me 2 days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7081.jpg‎  

  4. #9170
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.
    Any info of her would be nice. I just recently bought a home by Lake Nona close by 417 and 528. Would love to have a provider that's very close by. Cheers!

  5. #9169

    No new friends what?

    Quote Originally Posted by EdSmith  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen Tara in a long time, before COVID shut everything down. Someone had mentioned that she had moved to Sanford which is a little easier distance to travel to. I reached out to check her availability and she quickly responded. We set up an hour visit at her new apartment. She came out on her patio to make sure I could find her apartment and her body looked amazing. If you know Tara she is very shapely and thick. She has gained a little weight, not a BBW but she never was a spinner. We quickly got acquainted again on her couch. She took off her shirt revealing her huge DDD tits. After sucking those nipples she began a BBBJ and she really knows how to give a BJ. She deep throated me with no gag working it until I came in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop of it though. We continued to talk and had time left but junior wasn't complying with my wishes. Tara was willing to help him out but I knew he was wore out from before. Since I scheduled the hour of time I paid the $$ we agreed too. I'll definitely repeat again soon.

    She said that for now she is only seeing regulars and guys from the past. She also has two OF accounts to check out and here are the links https://onlyfans.com/taraexclusive and https://onlyfans.com/lovetara3456..

    Ed.
    Always wanted to see her dam!

  6. #9168

    Link ple8

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.
    Who? Were is the link we need contact info if she's worth the cash because there's bunch that are not worth my hard earned money.

  7. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGuy1000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard or seen Mimi lately? I heard she was back in business. PM me.

    SG1000.
    Interested in hooking back up with Mimi as well! Always had great sessions with her once you actually make contact! LOL.

  8. #9166

    Mimi

    Anyone heard or seen Mimi lately? I heard she was back in business. PM me.

    SG1000.

  9. #9165

    Latin sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.
    How can I get her info.

  10. #9164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    I'll second this, total GFE!
    And I will third it! Amazing GFE and all around cool person.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  11. #9163

    Latin Sunflower

    I'll second this, total GFE!

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.

  12. #9162

    Sunflower!

    Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    Any UTR. In the LAake Nona or Lee Vista area please send me a inbox much appreciated.

  13. #9161

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    I linked up with Sarah Maitland for the first time for a QV about 2 weeks ago for the first time. She was super down to earth, friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. Very chatty which I didn't mind seeing it was my first time and it kept me relaxed. Went to Geneva and man does she have some skills. Great time and def would see her again!
    Seen her about 10 days ago. Everything was great as most reviews state. The only draw back was it took me almost two hours because of holiday traffic. Be better if she was closer to Kissimmee.

  14. #9160

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by EdSmith  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't seen Tara in a long time, before COVID shut everything down. Someone had mentioned that she had moved to Sanford which is a little easier distance to travel to. I reached out to check her availability and she quickly responded. We set up an hour visit at her new apartment. She came out on her patio to make sure I could find her apartment and her body looked amazing. If you know Tara she is very shapely and thick. She has gained a little weight, not a BBW but she never was a spinner. We quickly got acquainted again on her couch. She took off her shirt revealing her huge DDD tits. After sucking those nipples she began a BBBJ and she really knows how to give a BJ. She deep throated me with no gag working it until I came in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop of it though. We continued to talk and had time left but junior wasn't complying with my wishes. Tara was willing to help him out but I knew he was wore out from before. Since I scheduled the hour of time I paid the $$ we agreed too. I'll definitely repeat again soon.

    She said that for now she is only seeing regulars and guys from the past. She also has two OF accounts to check out and here are the links https://onlyfans.com/taraexclusive and https://onlyfans.com/lovetara3456..

    Ed.
    When she is seeing new clients I'll be picking up the phone.

  15. #9159

    Tara in Sanford

    I hadn't seen Tara in a long time, before COVID shut everything down. Someone had mentioned that she had moved to Sanford which is a little easier distance to travel to. I reached out to check her availability and she quickly responded. We set up an hour visit at her new apartment. She came out on her patio to make sure I could find her apartment and her body looked amazing. If you know Tara she is very shapely and thick. She has gained a little weight, not a BBW but she never was a spinner. We quickly got acquainted again on her couch. She took off her shirt revealing her huge DDD tits. After sucking those nipples she began a BBBJ and she really knows how to give a BJ. She deep throated me with no gag working it until I came in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop of it though. We continued to talk and had time left but junior wasn't complying with my wishes. Tara was willing to help him out but I knew he was wore out from before. Since I scheduled the hour of time I paid the $$ we agreed too. I'll definitely repeat again soon.

    She said that for now she is only seeing regulars and guys from the past. She also has two OF accounts to check out and here are the links https://onlyfans.com/taraexclusive and https://onlyfans.com/lovetara3456..

    Ed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape