Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 18219
-
06-13-21 10:33 #9174Senior Member

Posts: 633Mimi
I second and third and fourth that! Prob one of the best bbbbj and does not stop sucking even after you pop. I last seen her when she was staying off Major near uni. She can't keep a phone number for her life LOL. If she text me she text me. Not going to chase after her.
-
06-13-21 09:41 #9173Banned Member

Posts: 116Latin Sunflower
I live in the area also and I can confirm what's been previously said about Latin Sunflower, very down to earth, GFE, great conversation, not a clock watcher, you won't be disappointed.
-
06-13-21 09:26 #9172Senior Member

Posts: 113Just pm her handle Latinsunflower. She's down to earth and very GFE. Has a weird schedule, only mornings during the week. Not sure if she's seeing anyone new but definitely worth the effort.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 08:55 #9171Senior Member

Posts: 152Pink hair. Got to love her
This pic was sent to me 2 days ago.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-21 00:55 #9170Senior Member

Posts: 246Any info of her would be nice. I just recently bought a home by Lake Nona close by 417 and 528. Would love to have a provider that's very close by. Cheers!
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 22:44 #9169Senior Member

Posts: 458No new friends what?
Always wanted to see her dam!
Originally Posted by EdSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 22:42 #9168Senior Member

Posts: 458Link ple8
Who? Were is the link we need contact info if she's worth the cash because there's bunch that are not worth my hard earned money.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 20:49 #9167Banned Member

Posts: 5343Interested in hooking back up with Mimi as well! Always had great sessions with her once you actually make contact! LOL.
Originally Posted by ScubaGuy1000
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-21 12:58 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 71Mimi
Anyone heard or seen Mimi lately? I heard she was back in business. PM me.
SG1000.
-
06-12-21 10:45 #9165Senior Member

Posts: 540Latin sunflower
How can I get her info.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 18:07 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 1170Sunflower
And I will third it! Amazing GFE and all around cool person.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
06-11-21 17:03 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 335Latin Sunflower
I'll second this, total GFE!
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 15:04 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 305Sunflower!
Are you aware of Latin Sunflower from Lee Vista area? She is excellent.
Originally Posted by TopGun9181
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-21 14:58 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 152Agree
Seen her about 10 days ago. Everything was great as most reviews state. The only draw back was it took me almost two hours because of holiday traffic. Be better if she was closer to Kissimmee.
Originally Posted by JSalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 22:53 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 458Let us know
When she is seeing new clients I'll be picking up the phone.
Originally Posted by EdSmith
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






