LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 662 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4968
    Dreams come true. This one I kind of have a tough time speaking bad about. But it wasn't good. She seems like a really nice girl that's having a really tough time. She says she used to have a terrible habit but no longer does, but she still kind of lives like she does anyways. One sketchy dirty little room off a common space kitchen / hallway. Really don't know what to call it. Her teeth are very bad. She didn't want to fuck or daty because she said that she was spotting. She told me people usually turn around & leave, so I didn't & had her blow me. Which technically was sort of ok. But to depressing to enjoy.

    Won't return.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]
    Things seem to have gotten a little stale in the area lately, with only a handful of providers giving consistently good service. And you can only go to K, Hoover, Kitty, and Sam / Cali so many times before you need a change of pace. Hell, the change of pace is probably the reason why half of us are here!

  2. #4967
    Let's have some fun. This woman is usually either homeless or crashing up peoples places. It literally took a couple of months of back-and-forth here and there to even meet up. I only do in calls. When I got there she was out front of the house in a wet snowstorm ready to jump in my car. I'm pretty sure that's how she got me there. She knew that I didn't do car dates so she said that she had a room. I don't know. I just couldn't leave her standing out there like that so I picked her up. Neurotic rambling & definitely had some sort of heavy habit. I could tell right away it was a horrible idea. So I guess I decided to double down on this horrible idea. Backseat of the SUV with tinted windows and rock hard 90's botch job tits, we're trying to fuck like morons after a junk BBBJ. Pretty sure it was degrading for both of us. Called it quits and had her jerk me off, but that was impossible so I did it myself & dropped her at a corner store. Terrible all the way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]
    Things seem to have gotten a little stale in the area lately, with only a handful of providers giving consistently good service. And you can only go to K, Hoover, Kitty, and Sam / Cali so many times before you need a change of pace. Hell, the change of pace is probably the reason why half of us are here!

    Below is a list of providers who I haven't personally seen yet, and who don't seem to have reviews on this board. I have tried to search on each of them, but the search function here isn't great and really only works if the girl advertises her working name.

    If anyone has experience with a provider on the list below, would you please provide some intel for the community? The most useful intel in my experience consists of details about the provider's working name, safety of the encounter, provider attitude, rate, services provided, accuracy of pictures, and living arrangements.

  3. #4966

    UTR in Milford

    I've got a UTR in Milford that I've been seeing off and on for a few years now. She's looking for more clientele. Upper 30's, Portuguese decent, speaks perfect English. A bit on the bigger side, but also has bigger chest.

    Best part is she's cheap. She's down for whatever except Greek and only looking for 80 a pop. BBFS, BBBJ no CIM (doesn't like the taste of hers or yours, I've tried several times). Loves DATY and FIV.

    I have a pic I can send via PM as well as her digits. Will TRADE info to SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY who will treat her right. Don't ruin my thing. I want good UTR or Non-Asian massage providers roughly in this area in return please.

    If you're a regular member with 2 posts or don't have anything to trade, please don't even bother messaging me. Sorry, but I'm not giving this up for just anyone.

  4. #4965
    Pretty lady. I have reviewed her in the past. I don't pay attention to how to search for things on this site. I'm sure it's pretty easy but whatever. I liked her. Saw her twice. Gold star Boulevard area. She gave a really amazing BBBJ cim. I think she was 140 for the hh. Nice place, safe neighbourhood, she's intelligent cute nice etc. No rushing. Great attitude. Told me she had a habit but it didn't mess with anything at all. Will do it again.

  5. #4964
    I have a review a bunch of these girls. One at a time.

    Athletic body. Her pictures are completely fake. She lives in a rooming house in Newton Square. I foolishly paid her for hh then she told me she booked a regular for the same time and we only had 10 minutes. Very rude & dirty. That's not her face, she didn't have an athletic body, and she's pretty worn out. I couldn't even get off with her bitching to hurry because she couldn't let her regular see me. I left in five minutes. Would have made more sense to stick my dick in a cold fuckin tomato. Didn't want to make a scene because there were girls outside in the halls shouting, gossiping. Did want to walk through that. Later wondered if it's some sort of woman's shelter as I was kinda snuck in the side door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Yes, very slim pickings these days. I aaw Classy Mature in Worcester about a year ago. Older gal, but not bad. She post occasionally on STG, but not lately. Would love to find something new as well. So many of the old go tos are now out of the biz.

  6. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]
    Things seem to have gotten a little stale in the area lately, with only a handful of providers giving consistently good service. And you can only go to K, Hoover, Kitty, and Sam / Cali so many times before you need a change of pace. Hell, the change of pace is probably the reason why half of us are here!

    Below is a list of providers who I haven't personally seen yet, and who don't seem to have reviews on this board. I have tried to search on each of them, but the search function here isn't great and really only works if the girl advertises her working name.

    If anyone has experience with a provider on the list below, would you please provide some intel for the community? The most useful intel in my experience consists of details about the provider's working name, safety of the encounter, provider attitude, rate, services provided, accuracy of pictures, and living arrangements.

    "Athletic Body" - Worcester - 508-379-3366.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/354957587791

    "Pretty Lady" - Worcester - 508-470-4612.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/749519569982

    "Let's Have Some Fun!" - Worcester - 774-290-5919.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/054641915021

    "Dreams Come True" - Webster - 774-450-5454.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/516146573846

    "Irish Princess" - Worcester - 774-383-9341.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/978788142352

    "Anastasia Diamondz" - Worcester - 774-707-4756.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...z/108116362975

    "Kelly" - Framingham - 774-261-2491.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/021236255296

    "Lexi" - Worcester - 774-404-6607.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/701707113978

    Any and all info about your experiences (good and bad) is welcome. Thanks and stay safe out there boys.
    Yes, very slim pickings these days. I aaw Classy Mature in Worcester about a year ago. Older gal, but not bad. She post occasionally on STG, but not lately. Would love to find something new as well. So many of the old go tos are now out of the biz.

  7. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]

    "Dreams Come True" - Webster - 774-450-5454.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/516146573846
    She got a negative review here, but it was a short one: "Stay away. I saw her once and turned around a left. Terrible. " and that was the only post by that person so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

  8. #4961

    Former SW Amber

    I've seen her a few times and she did not have an incall and seemed to be roaming around different places. Last time I saw her, she had a smelly puss.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmBent  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an incall?

  9. #4960

    Hot Mess Summer

    Things seem to have gotten a little stale in the area lately, with only a handful of providers giving consistently good service. And you can only go to K, Hoover, Kitty, and Sam / Cali so many times before you need a change of pace. Hell, the change of pace is probably the reason why half of us are here!

    Below is a list of providers who I haven't personally seen yet, and who don't seem to have reviews on this board. I have tried to search on each of them, but the search function here isn't great and really only works if the girl advertises her working name.

    If anyone has experience with a provider on the list below, would you please provide some intel for the community? The most useful intel in my experience consists of details about the provider's working name, safety of the encounter, provider attitude, rate, services provided, accuracy of pictures, and living arrangements.

    "Athletic Body" - Worcester - 508-379-3366.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/354957587791

    "Pretty Lady" - Worcester - 508-470-4612.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/749519569982

    "Let's Have Some Fun!" - Worcester - 774-290-5919.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/054641915021

    "Dreams Come True" - Webster - 774-450-5454.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/516146573846

    "Irish Princess" - Worcester - 774-383-9341.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/978788142352

    "Anastasia Diamondz" - Worcester - 774-707-4756.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...z/108116362975

    "Kelly" - Framingham - 774-261-2491.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/021236255296

    "Lexi" - Worcester - 774-404-6607.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/701707113978

    Any and all info about your experiences (good and bad) is welcome. Thanks and stay safe out there boys.

  10. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFunTimes  [View Original Post]

    I've been looking for info too, she may be bigger than I'd prefer but you know how that goes. I think it's more than a few pages back because I've looked for a bit, do you happen to have a post #?
    See my post #5103218 on the Fitchburg forum for a complete review on Kitty in Webster. Based on what I've read here, my review is still accurate to what she is providing. Worth a visit at least once. Let us know how it goes!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5103218#post5103218.

  11. #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabus2012  [View Original Post]
    I don't ask "Any Info?" Or "411" with things the way they are anymore. Instead I'll just ask what kind of crap am I going to get into with this one? Search on here with digits comes up nil and No "name in the ad. If nobody has any info or warnings I may TOFTT and get beck to you.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/354957587791
    I have been itching to pull the trigger on this one as well. But almost appears too good to be true. Hard to search because she doesn't list a name. If anyone has a review they can share, please do!

  12. #4957
    She's real but I'll never see her again. Hosts by Newton sq rotary in a rooming house. The pictures are absolutely fake, which is pretty bold seeing how there's a face pic & it's not close to the same person. No athletic build. Not heavy, just worn out. Paid her for hh then she told me she screwed up & booked a regular & we had a rushed ten minutes. Said she was sure if I was going to show. There was no communication error on my part. We spoke & I happened to be right down the street & got there almost immediately. Problem was that there's girls milling all over, yelling, gossiping, etc. And I didn't want to make a commotion then have to walk back through a crowd. Later I wondered if maybe the place was a woman's shelter as she snuck my in a side door. Anyway. She stripped down, no BBBJ like we agreed to, had to put it on her as she told me to hurry because the regular was outside. Not even 5 mins I had to just leave because it was so stupid. She started talking about how great next time will be. Sure. Next. F YOU.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mabus2012  [View Original Post]
    I don't ask "Any Info?" Or "411" with things the way they are anymore. Instead I'll just ask what kind of crap am I going to get into with this one? Search on here with digits comes up nil and No "name in the ad. If nobody has any info or warnings I may TOFTT and get beck to you.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/354957587791

  13. #4956

    Hennessey / Kandy

    The girl in the pic is Hennessey. She's in the Hartford area and most reviews are bad. Be sure to check reviews in Hartford.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/254103554752

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...n/247639188383

  14. #4955

    How bad am I going to get burned? Yup

    I don't ask "Any Info?" Or "411" with things the way they are anymore. Instead I'll just ask what kind of crap am I going to get into with this one? Search on here with digits comes up nil and No "name in the ad. If nobody has any info or warnings I may TOFTT and get beck to you.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/354957587791

  15. #4954

    You're the good trusted pal I was referring to Hcat.

    An for the record, I would never see her. I can confirm and vouch that all of Hcats Reviews are 100% legit. He has no reason to BS anyone. He's an honest to god reviewer. She may have turned over a new leaf now? But it has been said by more than just Hcat, that she's scammed people. In the past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape