Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 662 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Based off what others have said. Who've claimed that she's ripped them off. Now it would be one thing, if only 1 guy has said it. But a few dif people have said it. But yeah either way, I should have maybe fed into it. And just not had said anything. A good trusted pal, I talk to from time to time on here, had even said it. And he doesn't lie. Maybe she was YMMV to some, a while back? And now she always delivers good service.
    I'll run that little "C" over if I ever see her. Her Pimp bf / handler pulled a gun on me in boylston 2 yrs ago. B careful with her. Junkie fckn piece of shit!

  2. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Post a link to Leominster one. Please.
    The bbw that sometimes posts about Viagra is Natalie / Hoover. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/052790005890.

    Edit: my bad. Hoover is in Fitch, K is in Leominster.

  3. #4951

    I admit that I may have unfairly bad mouthed Jamie.

    Based off what others have said. Who've claimed that she's ripped them off. Now it would be one thing, if only 1 guy has said it. But a few dif people have said it. But yeah either way, I should have maybe fed into it. And just not had said anything. A good trusted pal, I talk to from time to time on here, had even said it. And he doesn't lie. Maybe she was YMMV to some, a while back? And now she always delivers good service.

  4. #4950
    He's probably referring to K. Lots of reviews on here of her. She's probably the most talked about provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Post a link to Leominster one. Please.

  5. #4949

    Fake ads with deposit


  6. #4948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Jamie is pretty awesome. Someone on here seems to trash her quite a bit. I suspect we aren't hearing the whole story. She's definitely one of the good ones.

    The bbw in Fitchburg that posts Viagra on stg is worth a go.

    I recently had a great time with Kitty.

    The strange woman in Leominster with the fake rack has become a rite of passage. Ha. She's nice & totally down for almost whatever.
    Post a link to Leominster one. Please.

  7. #4947

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Jamie is pretty awesome. Someone on here seems to trash her quite a bit. I suspect we aren't hearing the whole story. She's definitely one of the good ones.

    The bbw in Fitchburg that posts Viagra on stg is worth a go.

    I recently had a great time with Kitty.

    The strange woman in Leominster with the fake rack has become a rite of passage. Ha. She's nice & totally down for almost whatever.
    I agree with all those. However I've texted kitty multiple times and crickets. Fake rack in leominster, she's flaky, but a real good time. Love that squeaky bed.

  8. #4946
    [QUOTE=Sacheo;5387526]I'm sure that's the same kitty. The one I was talking about is from seeking. There's a couple posts.

    About her a few pages back.[/QUOTEhttps://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492

    I've been looking for info too, she may be bigger than I'd prefer but you know how that goes. I think it's more than a few pages back because I've looked for a bit, do you happen to have a post #?

  9. #4945
    Jamie is pretty awesome. Someone on here seems to trash her quite a bit. I suspect we aren't hearing the whole story. She's definitely one of the good ones.

    The bbw in Fitchburg that posts Viagra on stg is worth a go.

    I recently had a great time with Kitty.

    The strange woman in Leominster with the fake rack has become a rite of passage. Ha. She's nice & totally down for almost whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    Just recently moved to Worcester and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

  10. #4944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted1  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking to monger. I'd recommend moving away from Worcester. Not much worth a dime around here.
    Not much anywhere to be honest. Everyone is moving to online content and the one that's available charge so damn much so they mostly 1 or 2 person a day and make $400 or more. So the scene ain't good anywhere.

  11. #4943
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanAel  [View Original Post]
    Just recently moved to Worcester and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.
    If you are looking to monger. I'd recommend moving away from Worcester. Not much worth a dime around here.

  12. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for kitty from webster: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492.
    I'm sure that's the same kitty. The one I was talking about is from seeking. There's a couple posts.

    About her a few pages back.

  13. #4941

    New to the area

    Just recently moved to Worcester and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

  14. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for kitty from webster: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492.
    Boy that Sunny looks familiar. Anyone got a face shot?

  15. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen that sunny girl yet?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/045422675890

    Said she's off of Vernon st, 24, nice big ass. Almost saw her today but forgot about these threads LOL. Thanks in advance.

    Also I saw some stuff about some chick kitty, how do I contact?
    If you're looking for kitty from webster: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape