Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 9918
-
06-10-21 12:58 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 768I'll run that little "C" over if I ever see her. Her Pimp bf / handler pulled a gun on me in boylston 2 yrs ago. B careful with her. Junkie fckn piece of shit!
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-21 12:55 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 352The bbw that sometimes posts about Viagra is Natalie / Hoover. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/052790005890.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Edit: my bad. Hoover is in Fitch, K is in Leominster.
-
06-10-21 05:38 #4951Banned Member

Posts: 968I admit that I may have unfairly bad mouthed Jamie.
Based off what others have said. Who've claimed that she's ripped them off. Now it would be one thing, if only 1 guy has said it. But a few dif people have said it. But yeah either way, I should have maybe fed into it. And just not had said anything. A good trusted pal, I talk to from time to time on here, had even said it. And he doesn't lie. Maybe she was YMMV to some, a while back? And now she always delivers good service.
-
06-09-21 21:28 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 379He's probably referring to K. Lots of reviews on here of her. She's probably the most talked about provider.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 16:42 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 734Fake ads with deposit
These ads share the same number and require a $35 deposit.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/541203456737
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...d/708008344464
-
06-09-21 13:51 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 4545Post a link to Leominster one. Please.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 12:46 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 95Kitty
I agree with all those. However I've texted kitty multiple times and crickets. Fake rack in leominster, she's flaky, but a real good time. Love that squeaky bed.
Originally Posted by TinType
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 07:02 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 103[QUOTE=Sacheo;5387526]I'm sure that's the same kitty. The one I was talking about is from seeking. There's a couple posts.
About her a few pages back.[/QUOTEhttps://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492
I've been looking for info too, she may be bigger than I'd prefer but you know how that goes. I think it's more than a few pages back because I've looked for a bit, do you happen to have a post #?
-
06-09-21 01:47 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 163Jamie is pretty awesome. Someone on here seems to trash her quite a bit. I suspect we aren't hearing the whole story. She's definitely one of the good ones.
The bbw in Fitchburg that posts Viagra on stg is worth a go.
I recently had a great time with Kitty.
The strange woman in Leominster with the fake rack has become a rite of passage. Ha. She's nice & totally down for almost whatever.
Originally Posted by SatanAel
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-21 00:21 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 4545Not much anywhere to be honest. Everyone is moving to online content and the one that's available charge so damn much so they mostly 1 or 2 person a day and make $400 or more. So the scene ain't good anywhere.
Originally Posted by Twisted1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 20:43 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 113If you are looking to monger. I'd recommend moving away from Worcester. Not much worth a dime around here.
Originally Posted by SatanAel
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-21 10:10 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 38I'm sure that's the same kitty. The one I was talking about is from seeking. There's a couple posts.
Originally Posted by HoraceBury
[View Original Post]
About her a few pages back.
-
06-07-21 19:13 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 41New to the area
Just recently moved to Worcester and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.
-
06-07-21 16:22 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 60Boy that Sunny looks familiar. Anyone got a face shot?
Originally Posted by HoraceBury
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-21 08:55 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 146If you're looking for kitty from webster: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...r/781445041492.
Originally Posted by Sacheo
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






