Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 735 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 785 835 1235 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 25016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14006
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Look who is back in town. She is in a Warwick motel. Enjoy.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/397772233258
    You seen her before?

  2. #14005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this one. Looks like she could be fun, but also could be something I regret. Please point me in the right direction.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/032721404428
    She's real and get pic are somewhat accurate. But whatever you do. Don't give money upfront. If you do then she won't finish the job. She will get a phone call and she will tell you the landlord or her roommate is here. So you got to go.

  3. #14004

    Genie

    Look who is back in town. She is in a Warwick motel. Enjoy.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/397772233258

  4. #14003
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    Don't waste your time and money. The demons are taking over, IMHO. I saw her a few weeks back, a total waste of my time and money. One minute all over me, the next yelling at me to drive her to someplace near the PVD airport. Total waste.

  5. #14002

    Mommy Diva

    Does anyone have any experience with this one. Looks like she could be fun, but also could be something I regret. Please point me in the right direction.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/032721404428

  6. #14001

    Need help

    Thinking about going to see "dime" in prov.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/287173809724

    Any help?

  7. #14000

    400

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Are they hiring at your place of employment? LOL, you are flush! This one greater or less than 4 big ones?
    Yup. 400.

    I go to an AMP half as often and pay cash for the great ones now and then. It's about filling dry spells for me and budgeting. Most of my fun is for free on dating apps. But then you still have to pay for the drinks and dinner.

  8. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by XvjinnvX  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.
    She has been reviewed in the ripoff reports thread. Do your homework next time and it will save you the time and money.

  9. #13998
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.
    She looks great. What was the rate?

  10. #13997

    400?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.
    Are they hiring at your place of employment? LOL, you are flush! This one greater or less than 4 big ones?

  11. #13996

    A Little Help, Please!

    Gents. I usually Take one for the team, but with finances shrinking I thought I'd ask for some advice on this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/789964527646

    Worth it? Safe? Reasonable part of Pawtucket?

    PM is fine, if not here. Thanks in advance. Bill.

  12. #13995
    Quote Originally Posted by XvjinnvX  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.
    Posing next to a trash can was an ironic warning!

  13. #13994

    GFE leads

    Is it just me or is RI / south coast MA area dry right now? I'm looking for a nice GFE experience. I visit Ashley a fair amount and need something different. Kris is unavailable for a bit. Looking for a provider who can offer a more passionate experience. Cassie in East CT was perfect but she's too long of a drive for me. Anyone willing to point me in the direction of a good DFK experience in the area? Thanks.

  14. #13993

    Amazing Brazilian

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.

  15. #13992

    Savannah (Spinner)

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    It all depends on when you catch her IMO. I've had great nights with her BBCIM and some nights where she kicked me out with nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape