Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 736 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 1236 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 25020
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13995
    Quote Originally Posted by XvjinnvX  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.
    Posing next to a trash can was an ironic warning!

  2. #13994

    GFE leads

    Is it just me or is RI / south coast MA area dry right now? I'm looking for a nice GFE experience. I visit Ashley a fair amount and need something different. Kris is unavailable for a bit. Looking for a provider who can offer a more passionate experience. Cassie in East CT was perfect but she's too long of a drive for me. Anyone willing to point me in the direction of a good DFK experience in the area? Thanks.

  3. #13993

    Amazing Brazilian

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.

  4. #13992

    Savannah (Spinner)

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    It all depends on when you catch her IMO. I've had great nights with her BBCIM and some nights where she kicked me out with nothing.

  5. #13991

    Thief. Don't get caught.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.

  6. #13990

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
    I've seen her twice. First time about 18 months ago. All holes, all uncovered. Lots of scabs, she claimed from a car accident. Hmmm. About 6 months decided to try again. Long story short, she got the money, and I got nothing. I should be able recognize a tweaker by now. I would like to get my money's worth with her back door, though.

  7. #13989

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    4-5 years ago it was hit or miss, in the last 2 or 3 years it's all MISS.
    I appreciate you for that man. In the past I haven't taken the forum's advise and then wished I had so I'm not making that mistake this time.

  8. #13988

    Reliable ebony BBFS?

    Now that Nile is gone, anyone happen to know of a reliable ebony provider in the area who does BBFSCIP?

  9. #13987

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    There's a report on another site and it was all good. Been trying myself and she is very hard to get a hold of.
    I saw her a bunch of times but that was pre covid almost 2 years ago. She was fun, every hole open & bare. She had demons when I saw her and she basically would see one person and then be done until she needed another fix. So if she's not responding it's probably because she already saw someone or a regular told her he'd see her shortly. Nice girl demons just took over her life.

  10. #13986
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    4-5 years ago it was hit or miss, in the last 2 or 3 years it's all MISS.

  11. #13985

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
    There's a report on another site and it was all good. Been trying myself and she is very hard to get a hold of.

  12. #13984

    Savannah

    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45

  13. #13983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
    I don't think anyone ever review her. I've text this girl way before covid started and I text her last month and never once has she acknowledged my text.

  14. #13982

    Marissa

    I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 11.21.21 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    She's been playing the same game for over a year now. Always has incall right up until you get there, then it's car date half way down the long driveway. Some reported being snuck into the basement at the house but I don't think she's doing that any more. Definitely demons, she puts in bare minimum. She might be the worst BBBJ I have ever gotten in my entire life, pro or not. Not sure how she managed to get so much teeth involved in the BJ while using so much of her hand and so little of her mouth.

    If she only put in an oz of more effort she wouldn't have to be changing her numbers and pics every few months claiming to be 'hacked. ".
    She did the same thing to me, BBBJ was definitely weak literally barely can even consider it a BJ. She was attractive enough at that time and got the job done but nothing worth repeating. I follow her on IG & it's crazy how she looks nothing like that in person, a shame the demons took over because she's was a real attractive girl once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape