Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 1236 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14002

    Mommy Diva

    Does anyone have any experience with this one. Looks like she could be fun, but also could be something I regret. Please point me in the right direction.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/032721404428

  2. #14001

    Need help

    Thinking about going to see "dime" in prov.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/287173809724

    Any help?

  3. #14000

    400

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Are they hiring at your place of employment? LOL, you are flush! This one greater or less than 4 big ones?
    Yup. 400.

    I go to an AMP half as often and pay cash for the great ones now and then. It's about filling dry spells for me and budgeting. Most of my fun is for free on dating apps. But then you still have to pay for the drinks and dinner.

  4. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by XvjinnvX  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.
    She has been reviewed in the ripoff reports thread. Do your homework next time and it will save you the time and money.

  5. #13998
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.
    She looks great. What was the rate?

  6. #13997

    400?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.
    Are they hiring at your place of employment? LOL, you are flush! This one greater or less than 4 big ones?

  7. #13996

    A Little Help, Please!

    Gents. I usually Take one for the team, but with finances shrinking I thought I'd ask for some advice on this one.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/789964527646

    Worth it? Safe? Reasonable part of Pawtucket?

    PM is fine, if not here. Thanks in advance. Bill.

  8. #13995
    Quote Originally Posted by XvjinnvX  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.
    Posing next to a trash can was an ironic warning!

  9. #13994

    GFE leads

    Is it just me or is RI / south coast MA area dry right now? I'm looking for a nice GFE experience. I visit Ashley a fair amount and need something different. Kris is unavailable for a bit. Looking for a provider who can offer a more passionate experience. Cassie in East CT was perfect but she's too long of a drive for me. Anyone willing to point me in the direction of a good DFK experience in the area? Thanks.

  10. #13993

    Amazing Brazilian

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...3807.htm?cat=1

    Pics don't do her justice.

    Face: 10/10.

    Body: 10/10.

    Attitude: 12/10.

    BBBJ, CFS, DFK, DATY. Didn't try for greek and I highly doubt it.

    Went two rounds no problem.

  11. #13992

    Savannah (Spinner)

    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's up all. So I think that Savannah is HAF. There's a bunch of bad reports lately though. Does anyone know if it's that she's hit or miss or is it just all miss now? Any help is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-45
    It all depends on when you catch her IMO. I've had great nights with her BBCIM and some nights where she kicked me out with nothing.

  12. #13991

    Thief. Don't get caught.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/449904678114

    Fake account. Met the lady in Province. I got a bad gut feeling from the start. But I threw caution to the wind and got bit. Don't go. Will take your money and bolt. Has a few male friends if she gets trouble. Avoid.

  13. #13990

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw a report on her a while ago but nothing comes up when searching her name. I don't remember if it was good or bad. Anyone see her recently?
    I've seen her twice. First time about 18 months ago. All holes, all uncovered. Lots of scabs, she claimed from a car accident. Hmmm. About 6 months decided to try again. Long story short, she got the money, and I got nothing. I should be able recognize a tweaker by now. I would like to get my money's worth with her back door, though.

  14. #13989

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    4-5 years ago it was hit or miss, in the last 2 or 3 years it's all MISS.
    I appreciate you for that man. In the past I haven't taken the forum's advise and then wished I had so I'm not making that mistake this time.

  15. #13988

    Reliable ebony BBFS?

    Now that Nile is gone, anyone happen to know of a reliable ebony provider in the area who does BBFSCIP?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape