Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #554

    Not going to lie

    I really thought there would be some hidden gems in West Rome. With the thick Latin American culture I almost wish there was some hidden gem out there. Especially with the mills not far away in Coosa. Everyone I've seen seams to be in the same area of town though or Atleast the same hotels.

  2. #553

    Decent for NWGA

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/442198797910
    Seen her a couple times last year. She's got a nice enough personality and easy to hold a conversation with, but she doesn't look anywhere near as good as most of the pics. She always apologized for not having makeup during our visits. Could probably get pretty close to the pics if she wore some. Damage was fair (5 for hour as I recall) and she's got a lot on the menu (BBBJ, CIM, multiple pops) but performance always felt mechanical. She was not vocal at all during our sessions and didn't really seem to enjoy it, which kind of took me out of it. YMMV. She might have improved over the past year. NWGA doesn't have a whole lot available so she's good for what we've got.

  3. #552

    Rome Girl

    RedRock.

    She looks and sounds amazing. Let us know if you meet her and how it turns out. Seems like a good find.

    May the Pussy be with you.

    SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRock9610  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on this one?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/442198797910

  4. #551

    Rome girl

    Does anybody have any info on this one?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/442198797910

  5. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by AntGino  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Studded! I appreciate your input. I've texted her and she has told me she was reviewed in / near the Kentucky / Indiana border. I researched her #s and was unable to locate reviews of her here or up in that area. I'm no longer a member of eccie, but I did research her name and # on TER, and still found nada. Hopefully, someone may come forward with maybe a link to her reviews around here. She did mention that she was reviewed here, but I found nothing so far.

    Thanks again sir!

    Ant.
    I'm pretty certain although short, post #513,530,531 are about her.

  6. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure someone posted on here not too long ago about her being an all time favorite of theirs. I have not seen her but have heard good reviews.
    Thanks Studded! I appreciate your input. I've texted her and she has told me she was reviewed in / near the Kentucky / Indiana border. I researched her #s and was unable to locate reviews of her here or up in that area. I'm no longer a member of eccie, but I did research her name and # on TER, and still found nada. Hopefully, someone may come forward with maybe a link to her reviews around here. She did mention that she was reviewed here, but I found nothing so far.

    Thanks again sir!

    Ant.

  7. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by AntGino  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Reactivated my account and not quite familiar with the Rome ladies.

    Does anyone know if this tall glass of water is legit in Rome?

    Here's her link:

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/398625318224

    Thanks in advance for your help!!

    -Ant.
    Pretty sure someone posted on here not too long ago about her being an all time favorite of theirs. I have not seen her but have heard good reviews.

  8. #547

    Gabby in Rome. 411

    Hi,

    Reactivated my account and not quite familiar with the Rome ladies.

    Does anyone know if this tall glass of water is legit in Rome?

    Here's her link:

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/398625318224

    Thanks in advance for your help!!

    -Ant.

  9. #546

    Thanks bro

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    I would be very, very careful. She lives with a sugar daddy who's a bit unhinged and jealous. You're rolling the dice with your safety.
    Good looking out. Thank you.

  10. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod96  [View Original Post]
    This is her page she is the ultimate dream girl I still fantasize about the times we got to meet http://northwest-georgia.skipthegame...f/763429264266.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14244589
    Yeah, right. Shameless bit of self promotion here Sara? Got to sell those pics.

  11. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    I would be very, very careful. She lives with a sugar daddy who's a bit unhinged and jealous. You're rolling the dice with your safety.
    Thanks for this. I was about to go see her this weekend, but ended up falling asleep before she responded luckily.

  12. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? Have texted a few times but haven't made the visit yet.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/549493672189
    I would be very, very careful. She lives with a sugar daddy who's a bit unhinged and jealous. You're rolling the dice with your safety.

  13. #542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Ghosted by Secretlee

    Plans made the day before, texted 30 min before arriving, called 2 miles away, no answer. Waited at a local gas station and got an answer 20 min later. She said call back in about 15 min, she just woke up. I called 20 min later and straight to voice mail. I think I will skip Rome for awhile and go back to Chatt, either way it is an hour drive and there are backup women in Chatt. I had two good visits with her; she said she needed the income, apparently not anymore. Oh well, not the first or last time being ghosted.

    Same girl in posts 532 & 537.

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...l/792596028050

  14. #541

    Juicy

    I saw that someone posted this chick. Wondering if she's legit and worth seeing?? Any reviews on her? https://cartersville.skipthegames.co...u/933922397741.

  15. #540

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Which one was she?
    This is her page she is the ultimate dream girl I still fantasize about the times we got to meet http://northwest-georgia.skipthegame...f/763429264266.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14244589

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape