Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #539

    Chatsworth

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Dalton, would certainly be interested. Can PM me if you prefer.
    I msged her & she said she stopped seeing anybody already.

  2. #538

    Girl in Chatsworth

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I'm in Dalton, would certainly be interested. Can PM me if you prefer.

  3. #537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Secretlee, second visit

    Went to see Secretlee again this morning in Rome, the same young lady as in post #532, this time she had a room. This time was CFS and first time was also, I failed to put that in last post, sorry. She prefers CBJ also. We still had a very good time even though aunt flo is in town, hhr100. Again she is a very sweet, clean lady, easy to deal with and prefers phone calls to text. Will see again.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...6/248278311044

  4. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod96  [View Original Post]
    So apparently Sarah from Rome got a real job she was one of my favorite gals.
    Which one was she?

  5. #535

    Sarah

    So apparently Sarah from Rome got a real job she was one of my favorite gals.

  6. #534

    Lexus

    Anybody seen this one? Have texted a few times but haven't made the visit yet.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/549493672189

  7. #533

    Can't get in touch

    Quote Originally Posted by BackPageLover1  [View Original Post]
    I got a chance to see Sarah again. Just as the many times before I had a pleasant dream. The damage was $. The dream started with an amazing BBBJ. It almost ended in a matter of seconds. I had to stop and say lets switch it up. On went the cover and this girl can ride like a cowgirl riding off into the sunset. Seeing those boobs bounce had me about to bust. But I request to change again. This time from the back. I started destroying the punany and it went to farting always a lovely sound. After about 10 more minutes I bust my load and pulled away. All in all a very good dream! Highly recommend and will return.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...f/208119138331
    What's the trick with this girl? I've tried texting her a few times last week and again this week and never any response. Anybody know if she is still around? She has the body and look that I love.

  8. #532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    She just moved to Rome

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...g/003510025574

    Went to Rome and saw her today, she just moved from Cartersville. Set up is easiest if calling, she does not always answer text. She did not have a room so I picked her up at her place and went to a secluded spot very close for car play qv80. She is pleasingly plump and has a very clean kitty, we started with BBBJ and finished with FS. She seems like a sweet girl and worth trying to keep around. I will definitely see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22.jpeg‎  

  9. #531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    Good to know! If she puts her ad up again, grab a few pics and post them so we know who she is when her ad pops back up.
    I got a couple of pics on post# 498.

    I have not seen her yet. She works and mostly hosts at night.

  10. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by CTryBoy  [View Original Post]
    Guy's she is real deal. She does change her post's and takes them down occasionally. Tell her moonshine friend sent you.
    Good to know! If she puts her ad up again, grab a few pics and post them so we know who she is when her ad pops back up.

  11. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by HollaHolla321  [View Original Post]
    She will verify that's she's real. Unfortunately she's a scammer. When you get there she will pay for $ first then ask to to sit down. She will pretend to texting then a couple minutes later her handler will knock on the door and walk in. I immediately knew what was going on however she put the money away or I would have grab it and got the fuck out. Anyways she's bad news. I lost my $ I wasn't about to fight for it without knowing if there was more guys outside.

    She's located in Rome. *Avoid*.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...t/526144194586
    That's the same as me that got me a few months back. Same story. If I knew which vehicle was theirs I would have slashed some tires I was so mad.

  12. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her when she was in Cartersville?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...g/003510025574
    I saw her several times in Cartersville. But got ghosted a couple times as well (that's why I always have a backup). She's a good time if you can see her. Really sweet girl, worth the price for sure.

  13. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her when she was in Cartersville?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...g/003510025574
    I saw her many times. She has always been my go 2 gal. People say she was using but nah I couldn't see those signs. Always had a pleasant time with her. Now she in Rome probably won't get to see her as much as I did. Stay safe!

  14. #526

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her when she was in Cartersville?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...g/003510025574
    I tried several times, even scheduled to meet when she was in Calhoun, but either never responds, or goes silent on me. Couldn't tell if she likes appointments in advance or only call if you are ready now.

  15. #525

    Just moved to Rome

    Anybody see her when she was in Cartersville?

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...g/003510025574

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape