Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 1154
-
06-01-21 17:34 #539Senior Member

Posts: 126Chatsworth
I msged her & she said she stopped seeing anybody already.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 01:17 #538Senior Member

Posts: 286Girl in Chatsworth
I'm in Dalton, would certainly be interested. Can PM me if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Studded
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 12:26 #537Senior Member

Posts: 128Secretlee, second visit
Went to see Secretlee again this morning in Rome, the same young lady as in post #532, this time she had a room. This time was CFS and first time was also, I failed to put that in last post, sorry. She prefers CBJ also. We still had a very good time even though aunt flo is in town, hhr100. Again she is a very sweet, clean lady, easy to deal with and prefers phone calls to text. Will see again.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...6/248278311044
-
05-26-21 10:04 #536Senior Member

Posts: 88Which one was she?
Originally Posted by Jrod96
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 20:12 #535Regular Member

Posts: 2Sarah
So apparently Sarah from Rome got a real job she was one of my favorite gals.
-
05-23-21 07:53 #534Senior Member

Posts: 226Lexus
Anybody seen this one? Have texted a few times but haven't made the visit yet.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...a/549493672189
-
05-21-21 10:30 #533Regular Member

Posts: 10Can't get in touch
What's the trick with this girl? I've tried texting her a few times last week and again this week and never any response. Anybody know if she is still around? She has the body and look that I love.
Originally Posted by BackPageLover1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 13:39 #532Senior Member

Posts: 128She just moved to Rome
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...g/003510025574
Went to Rome and saw her today, she just moved from Cartersville. Set up is easiest if calling, she does not always answer text. She did not have a room so I picked her up at her place and went to a secluded spot very close for car play qv80. She is pleasingly plump and has a very clean kitty, we started with BBBJ and finished with FS. She seems like a sweet girl and worth trying to keep around. I will definitely see her again.
-
05-16-21 12:14 #531Senior Member

Posts: 128Pictures
I got a couple of pics on post# 498.
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
I have not seen her yet. She works and mostly hosts at night.
-
05-16-21 11:45 #530Senior Member

Posts: 406Good to know! If she puts her ad up again, grab a few pics and post them so we know who she is when her ad pops back up.
Originally Posted by CTryBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 10:48 #529Senior Member

Posts: 406That's the same as me that got me a few months back. Same story. If I knew which vehicle was theirs I would have slashed some tires I was so mad.
Originally Posted by HollaHolla321
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 22:41 #528Senior Member

Posts: 226I saw her several times in Cartersville. But got ghosted a couple times as well (that's why I always have a backup). She's a good time if you can see her. Really sweet girl, worth the price for sure.
Originally Posted by Studded
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 22:22 #527Regular Member

Posts: 20I saw her many times. She has always been my go 2 gal. People say she was using but nah I couldn't see those signs. Always had a pleasant time with her. Now she in Rome probably won't get to see her as much as I did. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Studded
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 13:36 #526Regular Member

Posts: 5Tried
I tried several times, even scheduled to meet when she was in Calhoun, but either never responds, or goes silent on me. Couldn't tell if she likes appointments in advance or only call if you are ready now.
Originally Posted by Studded
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 09:56 #525Senior Member

Posts: 88Just moved to Rome
Anybody see her when she was in Cartersville?
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...g/003510025574










Reply With Quote





