Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 24049
-
06-04-21 21:58 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 194See this is why we ask about the menu before booking an appointment.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 17:18 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 124Scammer
You are correct brother! That is definitely stripper / Vegas girl mentality. Get you on the hook and then up sell the shit out of you, I should of known better. The worst part is the helpless feeling after you know you've been played (and there's nothing you can do). If it was early morning, I could of at least dropped a deuce in her sink (upper deck delivery) before I left!
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 15:23 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 1017Gina & Freya
Gina has been in DMV years, most of the local Kagencies except the one just went down. She got tons of reviews and is ter top 30 in dc. Tall w / natural bust, very friendly and aim to please, highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by Ghao13
[View Original Post]
Freya is new to me. No info.
-
06-04-21 11:34 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 135Scammer
That is just a scam artist. I peeped the ad and thought 300 was TGTBT so I passed but at least you got confirmation. She does says she is from Vegas so upsells like that may be standard procedure out there. I've never been.
Originally Posted by DirteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 10:31 #13260Senior Member

Posts: 335If you're dropping a couple hundred, $6 isn't much to increase the experience.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
I've had some industrial strength ones put on me and I didn't feel much. Hated it.
-
06-04-21 10:14 #13259Senior Member

Posts: 269Woooow
Rimming (azz munching) and DFK (deep French kissing) in the same review?? Guys are really looking to tongue down girls who eat azz?
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
And then seemingly disappointed that the girl wants whatever she's putting her mouth on clean?????.. sheesh tough crowd in here
-
06-04-21 08:46 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 433Rimming
Nearly every Asian agency provider in Va will rim you.
Originally Posted by DcGuy246
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 08:16 #13257Senior Member

Posts: 152I've never seen Joyce so now I'm intrigued. What is her "strange DFK action"?
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 08:03 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 140Did a reverse image on one of Gina's photos. Looks to be Maleficient from Mrs. Alpaca's (peach cafe) over in the Bay Area. I've seen a couple of her girls when I'm over there. Run of the mill org with some occasional good ones. Which AAMP site did you look at?
Originally Posted by Ghao13
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 07:15 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 78Gina or Freya at CP?
Anyone got a recommendation or a lead on either of Gina or Freya? I've tried here, the other site, the AAMP site, tineye most of the photos and can't seem to find anything. I guess I'll TOFTT if no response. Thanks.
-
06-04-21 02:41 #13254Senior Member

Posts: 145Anyone else?
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 01:08 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 46Yea, her regulars before the price change keep the old price. She says so on her site. It's is a pretty big price jump, but there's an actual personal reason she decided to do that.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 00:32 #13252Senior Member

Posts: 124Stay away from this hog. Vip bad Brittany
Saw this girl tonight. I was in an extremely desperate situation and broke a few major rules. Barely read her ad, and couldn't do any research. Basically went to her hotel, and handed her the donation. Then she started the massage and she basically started with the upsell. Anything additional was 2 K, 500 minimum. Again, I know I should of asked her and I broke a few major rules, but I just wanted to warn you guys to stay away. I TOFTT, LOL.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...3.htm?cat=2949
-
06-03-21 23:27 #13251Senior Member

Posts: 309Joyce rimmiung
Trust me. Joyce's rimming is not a sensual experience. She preps you (including mouthwash asshole spray) has you bend over the bed, spreads your cheeks and licks your asshole. Sounds OK, but isn't. It's a totally sterile and non-erotic experience, much more so than her strange DFK action. I've seen her many times and she has other redeeming qualities. Some things are best to skip.
Originally Posted by BlackCoffee
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 21:19 #13250Senior Member

Posts: 57Who are you favorite massages? Between her, Jenna Capri, Nadia, and Eden, I've found here to be pretty top notch.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





