The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 721 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 221 621 671 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 771 821 1221 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13248

    2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Really dude - $$18 for 3!
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Really dude - $$18 for 3!
    I have tried many different raincoats. They all keep you dry. However, my favorites by far are the brands using Polyisoprene. I believe the raincoat recommended above is polyurethane. Polyurethane is good if you want the thinnest raincoat. However, there is less stretch than Polyisoprene and believe it or not Polyurethane raincoats squeak.

    There are only a few polyisoprene raincoats. I like Skyn by lifestyles. These are very good for job conditions where the wind is blowing and you want to feel the wetness of the blow and the warmth of the rain. It can feel as if there was no raincoat at all. In fact there have been times in extreme blow that I have thought I forgot the raincoat altogether.

    Cheap too.

  2. #13247
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I think that Joyce in Chantilly will do that. I seem to recall her offering it to me before. Not really my thing so I declined.
    If I remember right, that thread was made because some really vocal guy was complaining about Escort Alligator girls sometimes being reviewed here. And that guy has been banned hahahaha. I mean its whatever, I post reviews of agency girls in both threads, I don't care.

  3. #13246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good rimming provider?
    I believe this is Elizabeth Journey's claim to fame.

    https://elizabethjourney.info/

  4. #13245
    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good rimming provider?
    I think that Joyce in Chantilly will do that. I seem to recall her offering it to me before. Not really my thing so I declined.

  5. #13244

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    As some one new coming into the area and have used different boards in different states, NOVA area is pretty much the only one who does this on this board. Heck even in different regions on this board they handle it differently. From what I can tell 90%of the post in this section are agency related. Agency being defined as a business who screens applicants, has an individual who does booking for multiple ladies, and takes a cut of the donation.

    So if I wanted to look up Katie the independent provider vs Katie at an agency and I use the search function both will come up here this muddying up the waters. It just makes using the search function a little harder then it needs to be. And if you post a review of Katie or ask a question more senior members tend reply with "do your homework on the board", even though there are 25 post of a "Katie" with no way to tell which is which.

    Ultimately the community will decide what goes where under what section.
    The "Agency Discussion and Reviews" thread only popped up this year. For the longest time, all discussions regarding agencies have been in this Escort thread. I don't see the point in having a separate thread to discuss "just agencies".

    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

  6. #13243

    Meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Was disappointed to find Sela went from 330 to 450 for 1 hour. Great for her, but that's just to high a rate. I'm hoping is long term customers stop get the old rate, but I doubt it.
    I am a long term customer and was kept at the old rate. You should be good. I saw her recently.

  7. #13242

    Sela edelweiss

    Was disappointed to find Sela went from 330 to 450 for 1 hour. Great for her, but that's just to high a rate. I'm hoping is long term customers stop get the old rate, but I doubt it.

  8. #13241

    Rimming

    Anyone have a good rimming provider?

  9. #13240

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    I don't see why escort agencies don't go under the escort thread. Especially in northern va where agencies are plentiful and make up the balk of the talent. What makes it an agency? Lots of providers have management and many do safety screening. Are crapshoots agencies? Its an identical business model with less consistency and no screening. I feel like folks are upset with the picky agencies or the ones that ask for I'd and pictures and whatnot. They are sick of reading about the gorgeous girls who do all the naughty things for bargain prices that they can't see so they have relagated "agencies" to a secondary thread. I don't get it. Moon palace is on the other thread and they barely screen and use some fake pics like the crapshoots. The only screening moonpalace did was asked me if I had been there before. The answer to which is always yes.
    As some one new coming into the area and have used different boards in different states, NOVA area is pretty much the only one who does this on this board. Heck even in different regions on this board they handle it differently. From what I can tell 90%of the post in this section are agency related. Agency being defined as a business who screens applicants, has an individual who does booking for multiple ladies, and takes a cut of the donation.

    So if I wanted to look up Katie the independent provider vs Katie at an agency and I use the search function both will come up here this muddying up the waters. It just makes using the search function a little harder then it needs to be. And if you post a review of Katie or ask a question more senior members tend reply with "do your homework on the board", even though there are 25 post of a "Katie" with no way to tell which is which.

    Ultimately the community will decide what goes where under what section.

  10. #13239

    First Time Screening Questions

    Sorry if this has been asked before, but what's the general etiquette for how long you should wait once sending a screening request before messaging the screener / agency again if you haven't received a response. I know most of the more well known ones will be busier so I'm not exactly expecting any sort of response from one anytime soon, but just wanted to get a general idea if it's frowned upon to ask about screening or re-request screening before a certain period. Thanks.

  11. #13238
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    I don't see why escort agencies don't go under the escort thread. Especially in northern va where agencies are plentiful and make up the balk of the talent. What makes it an agency? Lots of providers have management and many do safety screening. Are crapshoots agencies? Its an identical business model with less consistency and no screening. I feel like folks are upset with the picky agencies or the ones that ask for I'd and pictures and whatnot. They are sick of reading about the gorgeous girls who do all the naughty things for bargain prices that they can't see so they have relagated "agencies" to a secondary thread. I don't get it. Moon palace is on the other thread and they barely screen and use some fake pics like the crapshoots. The only screening moonpalace did was asked me if I had been there before. The answer to which is always yes.
    You sound cranky LOL. Is it really the same business model if they have a different level of service, security protocols, price point, and level of providers? Even if you can't quantify it, qualitatively speaking, the girls on Listcrawler and AdultSearch are much different than those at the agencies, crapshoot or not.

  12. #13237

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    I definitely don't think it was due to slow business. I think she might just wanted to move on. Lynn visited last summer as well and she wasn't sure if she's be back then she showed up in December so who knows. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that she returns.
    I recommend reaching out to the bookers at Discreet Story to request Lynn and Cari. I do that and figure its worth a shot.

  13. #13236
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Did Lynn say why she was uncertain whether she'd return? Not enough business here?
    I definitely don't think it was due to slow business. I think she might just wanted to move on. Lynn visited last summer as well and she wasn't sure if she's be back then she showed up in December so who knows. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that she returns.

  14. #13235

    $6 each

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, if you're like me and want the feeling of BBFS, but don't want to risk catching anything, use these.

    https://worldcondoms.com/collections...o-one-001-3box

    These things are so thin, you won't even realize you have something on. They claim to be the thinnest condom in the world (I don't know if that's true), but it seems to be based on my personal experience.
    Really dude - $$18 for 3!

  15. #13234

    Whats up with the new thread for agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith0380  [View Original Post]
    A couple things. First, there is an Agency Review section if you scroll down. Second, did you read the reviews on TER?
    I don't see why escort agencies don't go under the escort thread. Especially in northern va where agencies are plentiful and make up the balk of the talent. What makes it an agency? Lots of providers have management and many do safety screening. Are crapshoots agencies? Its an identical business model with less consistency and no screening. I feel like folks are upset with the picky agencies or the ones that ask for I'd and pictures and whatnot. They are sick of reading about the gorgeous girls who do all the naughty things for bargain prices that they can't see so they have relagated "agencies" to a secondary thread. I don't get it. Moon palace is on the other thread and they barely screen and use some fake pics like the crapshoots. The only screening moonpalace did was asked me if I had been there before. The answer to which is always yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape