Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12991
    Do you know if the email for lixa in the link you provided is active? I remember sending her my screening information to an email address from another ad of her but it wasn't the same as the one below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    At this point, since you have some experience under your belt. (and your clear preference for Asian women) you shouldn't b spending $600 per. I don't mean that you should bargain shop, but you can find attractive, well reviewed Asian providers for $350-$400. Like.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-981 who is reviewed a few posts below this one and https://tryst.link/escort/lixa.

  2. #12990
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Massage spot? PM me the details? Been out the AMP arena for some time. Used to gorge on the Asian ladies during the late 90's / early 2000's during DC's golden AMP era. Until I got wrapped up in a bust at Sun across from the Verizon Center in 2005. Been too weary ever since. Hotel in calls are way safer with an establish lady when it comes to avoiding such situations.
    Private View.

    http://www.edenmodelsva.com/emma/

    http://web.archive.org/web/201410082...ladies/alyssa/

    Never seen Emma or her as any other moniker. But I stay somewhat informed on the private View Space. Hope the above helps you.

  3. #12989

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by MDGuy145  [View Original Post]
    Ever see Emma at Eden Models. Not FS (at least I've never got it but never asked), but she's got nice DD's and does a solid Russian.
    Massage spot? PM me the details? Been out the AMP arena for some time. Used to gorge on the Asian ladies during the late 90's / early 2000's during DC's golden AMP era. Until I got wrapped up in a bust at Sun across from the Verizon Center in 2005. Been too weary ever since. Hotel in calls are way safer with an establish lady when it comes to avoiding such situations.

  4. #12988

    Forgot the link


  5. #12987

    Pink

    I've seen Pink a few times and always enjoy here services. I can't get hard with condoms so I usually just play with her tits while I get a hand job. No BBBJ though. She is easy going and always enjoy. Good price point as well.

    On a side note, does anyone know a provider in the Springfield area that will just do BBBJ? As mentioned before I can't do sex. I just a nice provider that will give a BBBJ. I use to see Moif Queen but she isn't around much anymore and she was to Big for my liking. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

  6. #12986
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Did she state why you didn't pass? I've always booked via P411. Though now it seems like she has an assistant which I generally don't like as it makes things a little impersonal. As Shinshi86 mentioned, she has an okay face but I'm a boob guy, and she has some of the best all natural DDD's I've seen. I would be willing to over look the high FS donation for the opportunity to Russia / suck / play with her boobs for the the majority of the appt but the CBJ and the use of a dental dam for DATY that she mentioned to me the last time I saw her for a massage has my spider sense warning me to pass.
    Ever see Emma at Eden Models. Not FS (at least I've never got it but never asked), but she's got nice DD's and does a solid Russian.

  7. #12985
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    So continuing in my pursuit of knowledge, I scheduled an appointment with Chelsea (chelseaexchange.com) this last week. Thinking about it, I don't think the pictures are her, but close enough. If her photos are a 9 she's a 7. Shorter hair and slightly tanner skin. She truly is 24 and a grad student, so if that's your thing there you go. I'll start by saying I don't think I've seen anything about her here, and the reason why is probably because the cost (6 $ hr). I had other options for this week, but ended up choosing to go with her because she and I were the same age. Figured it'd be interesting seeing someone my own age.
    At this point, since you have some experience under your belt. (and your clear preference for Asian women) you shouldn't b spending $600 per. I don't mean that you should bargain shop, but you can find attractive, well reviewed Asian providers for $350-$400. Like.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-981 who is reviewed a few posts below this one and https://tryst.link/escort/lixa.

  8. #12984

    Kinsey Valentine services

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I too tried to schedule with her. It is true that it might very well be a very limited experience with her policy. But I was willing to take one for the team mainly because there isn't much alternative around here (young Caucasian girl with tits). However, I wasn't able to pass her screening. If anyone know a good alternative (young Caucasian girl with tits), please PM me.
    Hmmm. Did she state why you didn't pass? I've always booked via P411. Though now it seems like she has an assistant which I generally don't like as it makes things a little impersonal. As Shinshi86 mentioned, she has an okay face but I'm a boob guy, and she has some of the best all natural DDD's I've seen. I would be willing to over look the high FS donation for the opportunity to Russia / suck / play with her boobs for the the majority of the appt but the CBJ and the use of a dental dam for DATY that she mentioned to me the last time I saw her for a massage has my spider sense warning me to pass.

  9. #12983
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    I too have seen her for MT but she now offers FS. She has so since Jan 2021. She has a no review policy for her FS sessions and it looks like guys are adhering to it because I can't find a review about her companionship sessions any where. She's cute with a great rack; I personally don't see her as being a dynamo in the sack and given that she told me that everything would be covered with some kissing, to me it's too much of a gamble for five Benjamin's. I was just wondering if anyone had went for it.
    I too tried to schedule with her. It is true that it might very well be a very limited experience with her policy. But I was willing to take one for the team mainly because there isn't much alternative around here (young Caucasian girl with tits). However, I wasn't able to pass her screening. If anyone know a good alternative (young Caucasian girl with tits), please PM me.

  10. #12982

    Peachy Lovely

    Just got back from session with Peachy. It was a 1 hr session for $$ 5.

    https://tryst.link/escort/peach-981

    I was able to schedule with her through my reference from jasmine babe. Standard two message system. I received the address and callbox code before heading out and the room number upon arrival. Peach told me not to nock on the door, but to just walk in, (the door was slightly open which made for and quick and easy entrance). I'm not entirely sure if her pics matched sense the face is blurred, but regardless, I was met with short, thicc Peach wearing black lingerie. We exchanged small talk over our vaccine shots, (I'm fully vaccinated and she had recently gotten her first shot). She took me by the hand and lead me back to the room where she helped me get undressed down to my boxer briefs. I'm not sure if it's and Asian thing, but both Peachy and Jasmine really liked my ass with the latter playfully slapping if after she removed my boxers, LOL. We headed to the bathroom for mouth wash, a shower, and a preview BBBJ. I requested a massage first, so she had me lie down on my stomach. I heard her remove the lingerie before she straddled me. I got oiled up and she worked her way from my shoulders down to my calves with great attention and care. She finished my back with a b2 b slide which felt amazing. On the flip, she slide my dick between her breast and gave me a couple strokes before licking my nipples which lead to a BBBJ. She liked bls, sucking and licking the tip. Her tongue would swing around the shaft during deep throat. I returned the favor my dining at the why. Peachy was very responsive and I felt her get wet. After I was brought to attention and suited up, we went through multiple positions: mish, doggy, and cowgirl YMMV. While in mish, she puffed up before she O and I later had a dry pop when she was on top. Before concluding with a second shower, she attempted a BBBJCIM, but I just couldn't pop to safe my life.

    I would say the second shower was by far straight up fun. Peachy joined me in the shower and while she was washing my body, I washed her as well. This lead to giving me blow toast, twerking on my dick and stroking my dick between her breast. She helped me get dress a d I gave her a kiss before heading out. Peachy told me I was gentleman which is what jasmine told her about me. I will definitely repeat. She also gave me her permission to use her as a reference.

  11. #12981
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    Wait. So Luna wants $$ 5 for FS with no BBBJ? And didn't even give you the full hour?

    That's outrageous.
    Yea on top of the $$ house / arrangement fee LOL.

    I wonder if she said that to try to trick me since it was my first time there or she thought I was a noob.

    I prob can't really go back there again haha.

  12. #12980
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    I too have seen her for MT but she now offers FS. She has so since Jan 2021. She has a no review policy for her FS sessions and it looks like guys are adhering to it because I can't find a review about her companionship sessions any where. She's cute with a great rack; I personally don't see her as being a dynamo in the sack and given that she told me that everything would be covered with some kissing, to me it's too much of a gamble for five Benjamin's. I was just wondering if anyone had went for it.
    Interesting, times must be tough for her to make that switch! She does indeed have an incredible body & was incredibly sweet during our session last year.

    But to be brutally honest, the cons outweigh the pros. Her face was so-so, too many rules, way better massages to be had, and I promise you'll find a better experience by spending that 500 (or less) elsewhere. If you're already screened with one of the K-girl agencies or into the sugaring scene, you'll get much more bang for your buck (pun intended).

  13. #12979

    Tyson's Girls (Kelly)

    OK, what happened now?

    Followed their last move a month or so ago, but now seem to have disappeared again.

  14. #12978

    Sheyla Flores

    Any info on this in Herndon.

    5714XXX718 - [Deleted by Admin].

  15. #12977

    Kinsey Valentine Full Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, she's never done FS (only does the milking table massage with a HJ). I've linked last year's experience with her down below. An okay time overall, but I probably wouldn't repeat.
    I too have seen her for MT but she now offers FS. She has so since Jan 2021. She has a no review policy for her FS sessions and it looks like guys are adhering to it because I can't find a review about her companionship sessions any where. She's cute with a great rack; I personally don't see her as being a dynamo in the sack and given that she told me that everything would be covered with some kissing, to me it's too much of a gamble for five Benjamin's. I was just wondering if anyone had went for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape