Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 24041
-
06-04-21 08:03 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 140Did a reverse image on one of Gina's photos. Looks to be Maleficient from Mrs. Alpaca's (peach cafe) over in the Bay Area. I've seen a couple of her girls when I'm over there. Run of the mill org with some occasional good ones. Which AAMP site did you look at?
Originally Posted by Ghao13
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 07:15 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 78Gina or Freya at CP?
Anyone got a recommendation or a lead on either of Gina or Freya? I've tried here, the other site, the AAMP site, tineye most of the photos and can't seem to find anything. I guess I'll TOFTT if no response. Thanks.
-
06-04-21 02:41 #13254Senior Member

Posts: 145Anyone else?
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 01:08 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 46Yea, her regulars before the price change keep the old price. She says so on her site. It's is a pretty big price jump, but there's an actual personal reason she decided to do that.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-21 00:32 #13252Senior Member

Posts: 124Stay away from this hog. Vip bad Brittany
Saw this girl tonight. I was in an extremely desperate situation and broke a few major rules. Barely read her ad, and couldn't do any research. Basically went to her hotel, and handed her the donation. Then she started the massage and she basically started with the upsell. Anything additional was 2 K, 500 minimum. Again, I know I should of asked her and I broke a few major rules, but I just wanted to warn you guys to stay away. I TOFTT, LOL.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...3.htm?cat=2949
-
06-03-21 23:27 #13251Senior Member

Posts: 309Joyce rimmiung
Trust me. Joyce's rimming is not a sensual experience. She preps you (including mouthwash asshole spray) has you bend over the bed, spreads your cheeks and licks your asshole. Sounds OK, but isn't. It's a totally sterile and non-erotic experience, much more so than her strange DFK action. I've seen her many times and she has other redeeming qualities. Some things are best to skip.
Originally Posted by BlackCoffee
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 21:19 #13250Senior Member

Posts: 57Who are you favorite massages? Between her, Jenna Capri, Nadia, and Eden, I've found here to be pretty top notch.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 20:10 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 66
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
By the time she gets done prepping the area to her satisfaction, you may be sorry you asked for it.
Originally Posted by DcGuy246
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 16:15 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 6372 cents
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
I have tried many different raincoats. They all keep you dry. However, my favorites by far are the brands using Polyisoprene. I believe the raincoat recommended above is polyurethane. Polyurethane is good if you want the thinnest raincoat. However, there is less stretch than Polyisoprene and believe it or not Polyurethane raincoats squeak.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
There are only a few polyisoprene raincoats. I like Skyn by lifestyles. These are very good for job conditions where the wind is blowing and you want to feel the wetness of the blow and the warmth of the rain. It can feel as if there was no raincoat at all. In fact there have been times in extreme blow that I have thought I forgot the raincoat altogether.
Cheap too.
-
06-03-21 15:46 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 384If I remember right, that thread was made because some really vocal guy was complaining about Escort Alligator girls sometimes being reviewed here. And that guy has been banned hahahaha. I mean its whatever, I post reviews of agency girls in both threads, I don't care.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 14:07 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 152I believe this is Elizabeth Journey's claim to fame.
Originally Posted by DcGuy246
[View Original Post]
https://elizabethjourney.info/
-
06-03-21 13:48 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 385I think that Joyce in Chantilly will do that. I seem to recall her offering it to me before. Not really my thing so I declined.
Originally Posted by DcGuy246
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 11:36 #13244Senior Member

Posts: 90Seconded
The "Agency Discussion and Reviews" thread only popped up this year. For the longest time, all discussions regarding agencies have been in this Escort thread. I don't see the point in having a separate thread to discuss "just agencies".
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
-
06-03-21 11:05 #13243Senior Member

Posts: 596Meeting
I am a long term customer and was kept at the old rate. You should be good. I saw her recently.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-21 10:57 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 506Sela edelweiss
Was disappointed to find Sela went from 330 to 450 for 1 hour. Great for her, but that's just to high a rate. I'm hoping is long term customers stop get the old rate, but I doubt it.












Reply With Quote





