Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 542 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3227

    Question

    Any info or experiences with Cherry Lane? Her website looks good. Thanks for input.

  2. #3226
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Older escort

    I saw this woman the other day.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...-text/39427634

    Either she is completely insane, she has a real drug problem or both. She kept moving around like she was on meth. Couldn't sit still. She made all of these weird contortions and wild faces. This was even before penetration. It was ok and the only way I could get her to stop flipping and flopping was to hold her arms behind her. It wasn't forced but the only way she would behave normally. Finished and got the hell out. Woman is seriously fucked up.

  3. #3225
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Ann

    I contacted Ann yesterday. I definitely think she is a scammer. Gave me an address downtown. Asked for the typical gift cards. Fuck that.

    Ann.

    Contacted her and received her address. A private residence in Midvale. I was a little surprised and very suspicious. So, I decided not to chance it.

  4. #3224

    SnowBunny more like ScamBunny

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/117759297495

    Booked with Snowbunny and she was quick to respond and went to the Knights Inn on Cray croft. Gave her the donation and she grabbed a condom and gave a so-so CBJ. Now where it turns sour is she only wanted to doggy style but she had me fuck her hand instead of her. I couldn't really get into it and she said to go to her couch. We went to the couch and she went back to the room to get another condom. Couldn't get into it and after 20 minutes. I paid for half an hour she said I had to go she had another person coming. When I got my wallet it was missing an extra 40 $ I had brought in case she wanted extra for other stufff. Not only was I rushed she also robbed me. Will not repeat.

  5. #3223
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    Fancy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/62952588

    Mixed tatted spinner / stripper from Phoenix. Has stripped at both the Boat & Venoms. GREAT BJ and CFS. BBBJ / CBJ may vary, as I have had both from her. She is TINY and tight. Very busy provider, and sometimes is hard to connect with, but definitely worth the trouble. I would repeat.

    Denver.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/62818257

    Photos are accurate. Stay in Less-Than hotel near airport. Good communication and easy to connect with. Seemed very nice, not a clock watcher, good services. Her BBBJ was so good I had to stop her. Before. CFS in multiple positions. Say she'll be back next month. I would repeat.

    Ann.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/62959089

    Contacted her and received her address. A private residence in Midvale. I was a little surprised and very suspicious. So, I decided not to chance it.
    Denver says in her post that she provides a GFE experience. True?

  6. #3222

    Vee Pina

    Wanted to post this along with earlier ones. But couldn't find it.

    Vee Pina.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3200644

    Pics are about 20-30 pounds and lots of drug use. Stays in the Murder Hotel on Craycroft with several other people, and dogs. The place is beyond filthy and cluttered. I guess they must have a monthly rental without maid service, as the linen / towels / etc were nasty.

    Even though I'd now consider her a BBW, her hair, makeup and nails were done. She also wore an attractive bra / panty set. Her BBBJ was great, but when I asked for CFS she just keep on sucking. CIM She seemed surprised when I unloaded in her mouth & down her throat, as it happened on the downstroke. She started choking and jizz went everywhere.

    8/ Qv I would repeat for BBBJ at .6.

  7. #3221

    Fancy, Denver, Ann

    Fancy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/62952588

    Mixed tatted spinner / stripper from Phoenix. Has stripped at both the Boat & Venoms. GREAT BJ and CFS. BBBJ / CBJ may vary, as I have had both from her. She is TINY and tight. Very busy provider, and sometimes is hard to connect with, but definitely worth the trouble. I would repeat.

    Denver.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/62818257

    Photos are accurate. Stay in Less-Than hotel near airport. Good communication and easy to connect with. Seemed very nice, not a clock watcher, good services. Her BBBJ was so good I had to stop her. Before. CFS in multiple positions. Say she'll be back next month. I would repeat.

    Ann.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/62959089

    Contacted her and received her address. A private residence in Midvale. I was a little surprised and very suspicious. So, I decided not to chance it.

  8. #3220

    Anyone seen Brianna?


  9. #3219

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    Would that be the Frankie that had started doing porn and had the dreadlocks?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bailey-p...-tucson-938878#erotic According to this she is a porn star so maybe. I would give her a try but I do not like fake tits.

  10. #3218

    Cateyes

    Has anyone seen Cateyes lately? Seen her post lately on STG.

  11. #3217

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    Would that be the Frankie that had started doing porn and had the dreadlocks?
    It sure looks like her. I spent a lot of time looking at her. So it might be! Yes same Frankie I am thinking about.

    E.

  12. #3216

    Frankie

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    This one looks like one of my all time favorites Frankie! With a new top. If it's her. I just have to find out! What a flashback that would be if it was really her. I lost track of her about two years ago. If it's her. You are in for a real treat.

    E.
    Would that be the Frankie that had started doing porn and had the dreadlocks?

  13. #3215

    It's her

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    This one looks like one of my all time favorites Frankie! With a new top. If it's her. I just have to find out! What a flashback that would be if it was really her. I lost track of her about two years ago. If it's her. You are in for a real treat.

    E.
    Tried to set up an appointment last week but we couldn't work it out. Will try again this week.

  14. #3214

    Is it her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffrrr  [View Original Post]
    This one looks like one of my all time favorites Frankie! With a new top. If it's her. I just have to find out! What a flashback that would be if it was really her. I lost track of her about two years ago. If it's her. You are in for a real treat.

    E.

  15. #3213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to the Big Titty lady who used to walk south sixth? And or old Trailer trash queen, Victoria? And howbout scary Stephanie out in marana? And Rosa who used to walk speedway and stayed out near old nogales highway and Valencia area? And Stacie,Jay Leno chin...I saw her a month ago,and she just vanished....she did turn me on to her friend Julie,who is a petite spinner type but hate to say...a strung out Herion Addict....not my cup of tea, unresponsive like a mannequin
    I tried to see the one on the right once. But, she grossly overestimated her value.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape