Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 542 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3182
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...l/923844830697

    So what is the intel on Daisy Moore? I seem to remember some negative reports on her in the past. However, she posts regularly without recent derogative comments on this forum. Any feedback??
    She's disgusting. Covered in bruises from her drug use. She asked if I could take her to circle k first, when she got out she said "Please don't take off" if that's any indicator, she had to make the announcement because it has obviously happened many times before. The only sign that she would be in better shape is if she stopped posting. Oh the service was terrible, but it's one of those odd moments when you are driven to see someone and can't wait, but once you're there you think to yourself "What the f have I gotten myself into? I got to finish this quick and get back home as fast as possible" Your desire to rid yourself of the terrible situation you found yourself in blinds you to the horrible service you receive because you just want to leave, sometimes it lasts longer because you can't concentrate, but at that point you're paying for torture not pleasure. In short, stay away from this drug ridden troll.

  2. #3181
    Quote Originally Posted by jwny72  [View Original Post]
    $400 an hour? Good grief! For that much money, I hope she has a full menu, including all kinds of ass-play, up to bareback anal; and allows multiple pops. Damn. I though $300 (the most I've ever paid) was really pricey. Yeah, she's gorgeous, but still.
    She's just out of your price range, she decides what she charges, if it's too much just move on. Nicole Lords was the best I ever saw here, she was worth MORE than what she charged IMHO so maybe to some she's another Nicole. But if they want too much for my wallet, I just move on.

  3. #3180

    Been Busy Lately

    I was side tracked for a little while and have not been seeing many providers, but I am back to the grind again. In trying to find more regulars I have been putting in some work lately. I will try and find time to post some detailed reviews, but here is a brief list of the providers I have seen lately.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/107342880599

    Monique is younger and has an amazing body and does alright with the CBJ. She exceeds in FS though. A bit more pricey, but worth it. I recommend her.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...m/346722996880

    Rori is back and only available for OC or Car Dates, but gives a great BBBJ. I would recommend her.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/470870966973

    Roxxi gave me the best BBBJ I have had in many years! Her FS was excellent as well. The only problem was that she was so good that I busted quicker than I ever do, but that's not a bad problem in my book. I would highly recommend her.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/967983222378

    Mari is a little heavier than I normally like, but gives an amazing BBBJ and is very good at CG. I recommend if you like a bit bigger providers. Not a BBW by any means though.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...l/451594271572

    Bliss is very gifted at CBJ and has a great attitude, (YMMV) and seems to really want to please. Her rates are really good also. I recommend her.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/131457048120

    Mariposa is amazing in every way. Only offers OC, but worth getting a Hotel to enjoy instead of doing a Car Date. I Highly recommend her.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/037747997867

    Snow Bunny gives a pretty good BBBJ and does alright with FS. She is attractive with a good body. I recommend her.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/683913547422

    Ruby only offers OC and wasn't that into it. YMMV on this one, but I would not recommend.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittany...-tucson-937036

    Brittany is very attractive and gives an amazing BBBJ. I would recommend her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marie-escort-tucson-478650

    Marie is no where near her photos. Very un attractive and fat. I left so no comment on performance, but I would not recommend her.

    There have been a few others as well, but they were either already highly reviewed or not worth commenting on.

    Hope that helps.

  4. #3179

    SB May Be Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by OnThinIce  [View Original Post]
    Great, a new way to waste both time and money! Like most of you I'm sure, I've got way too much of both. I'm all in! Sounds like the next best thing to the Tucson escort scene!
    I haven't really gave much thought to a SB in several years. I tried it once a long time ago, but then I started traveling so much for work and it wasn't practical to have a SB because I was not here long enough to have multiple visits throughout the week to make it worth while. After a recent event though I realize that I need a deeper connection than I am getting with providers so I jumped on Secret Benefits and was surprised at the quality of women on there. Most are way more attractive than 99.9% of the escorts posting now. Sure it will cost a lot more and depending on how much you are willing to spend you may have to stick with only one or two SBs, but I have always liked the intimacy built up over time with regular providers over just seeing a bunch of new ones, (quality over quantity) so I think it just might be the perfect fit for me.

    I have only been on the site for a couple of days now and I already have 2 dates setup for next week and I am messaging several others. It is a promising start to hopefully a more fulfilling experience with much more attractive women. Sure it takes some time and effort, but hopefully it will pay off in the long run. I have always valued reliability and have never found it with any provider on a consistent basis. So setting up a permanent schedule with a SB or two might just be what I need. No more flaky providers, no more searching sites and trying to weed through the fakes and SCAMs, and no more getting ghosted or stood up and better looking women! What could be better than that?

    That being said, if you in it for quantity and don't care much about quality than it would be much better to stick to providers. So if you are one of those that posts about Jay Leno chin, then a SB is probably not for you.

  5. #3178
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan111  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Interested and she sent a verification pic doing exactly what I requested. So she's real, but can anyone confirm she is not LE?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tucson-8432012
    I can confirm that she is real an not LEO. She is very non GFE though.

  6. #3177

    Is this one safe?

    Anyone seen this girl? Interested and she sent a verification pic doing exactly what I requested. So she's real, but can anyone confirm she is not LE?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tucson-8432012

  7. #3176

    Geisha is gtg

    Quote Originally Posted by OmineJay  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad also. I'm curious about her services also.
    I sent and saw Geisha the other night. Definitely the girl in the pics. Pretty face. Saggy chest and belly but otherwise hot and very easy going. Would recommend.

  8. #3175

    Secret benefits

    Is it safer to meet with the girls on Secret Benefits? Thanks.

  9. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4567  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you had good luck in meeting with someone from Secret Benefits? Thanks.
    I believe several members have. There are posting around with the details.

  10. #3173

    Yep, TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by JDSax7  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to take a chance, but the prices listed in her profile has me suspicious. If that is actually her in the pictures, then she is stunningly beautiful, and very much worth it. I just have to wonder if maybe this one is too good to be true.

    What say you, fellow mongers.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...p/995286042107
    No phone number and only an e-mail. E-mail search results in 2 hits only. If you e-mail for pics your going to end up with a lot of spam.

  11. #3172
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    No sighted man should be going to visit this one. If they are, then I just don't know what to tell them, and I guess they deserve what they get.
    LOL, Couldn't agree more.

  12. #3171
    Quote Originally Posted by JDSax7  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to take a chance, but the prices listed in her profile has me suspicious. If that is actually her in the pictures, then she is stunningly beautiful, and very much worth it. I just have to wonder if maybe this one is too good to be true.

    What say you, fellow mongers.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...p/995286042107
    Nope, every single one that lists an email instead of a number is a fake. $30 for an hour? Total scam. Any girl willing to do this for that price won't even have teeth.

  13. #3170

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by JDSax7  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to take a chance, but the prices listed in her profile has me suspicious. If that is actually her in the pictures, then she is stunningly beautiful, and very much worth it. I just have to wonder if maybe this one is too good to be true.

    What say you, fellow mongers.

    https://tuc son.skipthegames.com/fem...p/995286042107
    No, I'm quite certain that you will be able to make love to this woman for one hour for $30, as stated in her ad. Do go ahead and take a chance.

    Sorry for my sarcastic reply. You're not serious, right?

  14. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by JDSax7  [View Original Post]
    I'm tempted to take a chance, but the prices listed in her profile has me suspicious. If that is actually her in the pictures, then she is stunningly beautiful, and very much worth it. I just have to wonder if maybe this one is too good to be true.

    What say you, fellow mongers.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...p/995286042107
    Fake, most girls operate by phone. No phone, no see.

  15. #3168

    Tgtbt?

    I'm tempted to take a chance, but the prices listed in her profile has me suspicious. If that is actually her in the pictures, then she is stunningly beautiful, and very much worth it. I just have to wonder if maybe this one is too good to be true.

    What say you, fellow mongers.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...p/995286042107

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape