Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 8117
-
05-31-21 15:42 #3212Senior Member

Posts: 41BaileyPaige
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...BaileyPaigexox
Anyone try her yet?
-
05-31-21 14:44 #3211Senior Member

Posts: 496Old friends
What ever happened to the Big Titty lady who used to walk south sixth? And or old Trailer trash queen, Victoria? And howbout scary Stephanie out in marana? And Rosa who used to walk speedway and stayed out near old nogales highway and Valencia area? And Stacie,Jay Leno chin...I saw her a month ago,and she just vanished....she did turn me on to her friend Julie,who is a petite spinner type but hate to say...a strung out Herion Addict....not my cup of tea, unresponsive like a mannequin
-
05-30-21 14:17 #3210Senior Member

Posts: 496Battina
She was my all time favorite, I know alot of guys complained she talked constantly, but I played it to my advantage. Sometimes I would be at her house for 3 hours letting her ramble on and on and on. I always got two pops out and one time went for 3 . It never happened but for a Benjamin it was well worth it. It was always better when I'd give her a ride to the clinic to get her dose of methadone then she'd be high all the way back to her apt. And the fun began. 44 ddd man made but for me. They were perfect. Always a bbbjcimws. I could care less how much she talked. I always stayed for hours and had the best time. Last I heard of her she got into a relationship and she turned me on to her mom in sierra vista who was a older version of her. Something about how these Older German gals can take care of their man. And for what's its worth. Liana, was always a fun time never a clock watcher and made sure your tank was totally empty before you left. Just reminiscing of old times. The old times were so much better in the past, I don't think there's anyone out there today who measures up. If so, let me know, I'm interested.
-
05-29-21 02:25 #3209Senior Member

Posts: 649Man liana there is one to be missed. She was such a fuck toy and cum bucket. She would rock your world.
Originally Posted by Butlik369
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 15:24 #3208Senior Member

Posts: 995Great Review
ILH,
As always, great review. I sent you a PM.
CL.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 13:31 #3207Regular Member

Posts: 20Cateyes
Has anyone seen or heard from Cateyes.
I really do miss her amazing BBBJCIM.
-
05-27-21 20:38 #3206Senior Member

Posts: 496Remember ol Sheri.
Does anyone know what happened to ol sheri from backpack days. She was about 66 years old skinny and lived over by Waverly and Swan rd. She gave the best bbbjcimws ever and did thus special little thing with her pointer finger just about the time you were to pop. Reasonable too! Ah. The old days Sheri, Battina, Leiana.
-
05-27-21 07:20 #3205Senior Member

Posts: 829RE: Revele Crave
Perfect timing, I just saw this one tonight. If you like her pictures, you will be very pleased in real life. She is real and the pics are recent and accurate. She replied right away, we scheduled within a few texts and she was ready exactly when I pulled up. I will give a more detailed review when I have a chance, but for now all you need to know if that her body is amazing, her attitude is great and she does her best to please you. Her BBBJ is far better than most of the providers out there and the FS was amazing! She is skinny, but not junkie skinny. She has more of an athletic body with a perfectly round ass. She is very tight and got really into the FS and really wet. I would highly recommend and will be repeating.
Originally Posted by AzDaddy
[View Original Post]
Also, her rates on Tryst are the rates she goes by and I believe it was 170 for HHR and 220 HR. I initially only signed up for the HHR, but went way over and ended up doing about 2 hours with a trip in the middle to the ATM to cover the difference. I did get a special rate, so I will not post it, but all in all it was worth every penny! You will not regret pulling the trigger on this one.
Hope that helps.
-
05-26-21 22:55 #3204Senior Member

Posts: 829International Site
It's an international site brother. It automatically does the conversion for anyone that puts in a price. It does the same for other countries as well. As far as why specifically Euros goes, I believe it is the next most popular currency. I could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by Bobby4567
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 22:16 #3203Senior Member

Posts: 829Corrine Marie
Corrine Marie is back in town! I know what I am doing tonight, and possibly tomorrow as well. If you have not met this one yet and you are in to women with tattoos then she is a must! Everything is covered, but her rates reflect that and she is just so damned sexy. Check out her social media and you will find tons of pics and videos of her if you are interested. I just can't say enough good things about her, so of course I would highly recommend her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/62676943/
-
05-26-21 22:01 #3202Regular Member

Posts: 16Why Euros?
Originally Posted by AzDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 21:00 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 149Rose
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/570978327848
Saw Rose she is the girl in the pics. Shorter with curves in the right places, nice tits and ass. She responded quickly and had a good attitude throughout our time together. Started with a good BBBJ wasn't able to DT but still very good. She allows DATY and was clean and smooth she seemed to really enjoy it and get into it as well. She asked what I wanted next so after suiting up we went to Mish first as she was grabbing her nice tits getting into it. Turned her around and went doggy she has a nice round ass and let me spank her and light ass play. Overall it was a great time and well priced. Only drawback is she stays at the murder motel on craycroft. I was there early in the day so it wasn't bad at all and not a lot of foot traffic.
-
05-26-21 17:00 #3200Regular Member

Posts: 2Revele on Adultlook
Has anybody seen Revele from Adultlook? I've texted with her and she seems like a genuinely nice gal.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3201889
-
05-25-21 16:33 #3199Senior Member

Posts: 325Within normal rates
Rates comparable with most.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 15:49 #3198Senior Member

Posts: 489LOL met her on what's your price too. She is a flake and has a problem with sick water buffalos.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





