Thread: Best BBBJCIM
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 1157
-
05-27-21 20:51 #422Regular Member

Posts: 2Odessa_doll?
Any word on if she belongs here? She wouldn't engage in any menu questions at all.
-
05-27-21 03:59 #421Senior Member

Posts: 451BUFFY! I'll be seeing her next month. Heard she gives great head!
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?333653-Buffy
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 18:16 #420Senior Member

Posts: 105Sophia
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...phiabelladonna
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
She hasn't been active this month, and it looks like she's been in OR for April.
-
05-26-21 12:22 #419Senior Member

Posts: 2334Is she decent looking in person? I want her hairy ass pussy as that shit is impossible to find.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-25-21 20:25 #418Senior Member

Posts: 49Link?
You have a link?
Originally Posted by SeattleDad
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 16:53 #417Senior Member

Posts: 69But does she. Affirmative.
I saw her cpl times close to two years ago. Enjoyed her titties for a bit as warm up and then just smashed her face and throat for an hour both times. 3 nuts both times. Her drool was running all the way down to my ankles. Not shitting at all, best cw I have ever experienced.
Originally Posted by MrAugust
[View Original Post]
That being said, it was a cpl years ago when she was just coming back on scene and was desperate for both cash and clients.
Also, found her to a be a bit flakey as she was first trying to balance regular job, family and side job. That being said, cool chick decent personality.
-
05-24-21 23:47 #416Senior Member

Posts: 115Wg
Sophia Belladonna.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 12:35 #415Senior Member

Posts: 120Lexibanks
Interesting. I saw her a few years ago and she let me blast a giant load in her mouth. She let me fuck her face with her head off the side of the bed. She spit it back into one of the cups we used for vodka as she flipped me off due to load size. YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 18:18 #414Senior Member

Posts: 121Trades
Always looking for more local talent in this topic, and curious if anybody has got some homemade content they'd be down to swap for some of my own. I've got a decent handful of my own POV / facial homemade, and would consider trades of similar value with Intel attached.
Standard rules apply here boys, my stuff isn't shared online nor would I share yours. PM me if interested.
-
05-20-21 12:30 #413Senior Member

Posts: 49White Girls
Any white girls offer BBBJCIM w / s?
Even without is fine.
-
05-20-21 09:59 #412Senior Member

Posts: 2184LexiBanks
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
That sucks man. I hate it when the lady does not really give herself up to you, declines certain positions and most importantly does not allow full thrust. That is a real turn off. All that and CBJ? I'm glad I have not seen her. We probably will not gel well together.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 16:57 #411Senior Member

Posts: 91But does she.
CIMw / S? That would be great.
Originally Posted by SeattleDad
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 05:13 #410Senior Member

Posts: 115Mona
https://msmonasimone.wixsite.com/xox...Item-k6r3e01p1
Originally Posted by Businessman69
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 10:24 #409I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She got fat. She dance at Kittens daytime.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 18:26 #408Senior Member

Posts: 119Link
Link for Mona Simone?









Reply With Quote





