Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1157
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #422

    Odessa_doll?

    Any word on if she belongs here? She wouldn't engage in any menu questions at all.

  2. #421

    BUFFY! I'll be seeing her next month. Heard she gives great head!

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Is she decent looking in person? I want her hairy ass pussy as that shit is impossible to find.

    Thanks.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?333653-Buffy

  3. #420

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    You have a link?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...phiabelladonna

    She hasn't been active this month, and it looks like she's been in OR for April.

  4. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    He meant BUFFY!
    Is she decent looking in person? I want her hairy ass pussy as that shit is impossible to find.

    Thanks.

  5. #418

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDad  [View Original Post]
    Sophia Belladonna.
    You have a link?

  6. #417

    But does she. Affirmative.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    CIMw / S? That would be great.
    I saw her cpl times close to two years ago. Enjoyed her titties for a bit as warm up and then just smashed her face and throat for an hour both times. 3 nuts both times. Her drool was running all the way down to my ankles. Not shitting at all, best cw I have ever experienced.

    That being said, it was a cpl years ago when she was just coming back on scene and was desperate for both cash and clients.

    Also, found her to a be a bit flakey as she was first trying to balance regular job, family and side job. That being said, cool chick decent personality.

  7. #416

    Wg

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    Any white girls offer BBBJCIM w / s?

    Even without is fine.
    Sophia Belladonna.

  8. #415

    Lexibanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    That sucks man. I hate it when the lady does not really give herself up to you, declines certain positions and most importantly does not allow full thrust. That is a real turn off. All that and CBJ? I'm glad I have not seen her. We probably will not gel well together.
    Interesting. I saw her a few years ago and she let me blast a giant load in her mouth. She let me fuck her face with her head off the side of the bed. She spit it back into one of the cups we used for vodka as she flipped me off due to load size. YMMV I guess.

  9. #414

    Trades

    Always looking for more local talent in this topic, and curious if anybody has got some homemade content they'd be down to swap for some of my own. I've got a decent handful of my own POV / facial homemade, and would consider trades of similar value with Intel attached.

    Standard rules apply here boys, my stuff isn't shared online nor would I share yours. PM me if interested.

  10. #413

    White Girls

    Any white girls offer BBBJCIM w / s?

    Even without is fine.

  11. #412

    LexiBanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Lexibanks recently and got CBJ. Said she didn't like the taste of pre-cum. Perhaps there was an up charge I missed. Anyway, I had a good time as I DATYed for most of the session. Flicked my licker across her tight little starfish a bit too!

    I'd repeat. She's got legs like a cross fitter and I dig her eyes. Shit sounding like a TNA review. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 3 times over 3 years. Never CIM, never COF. It wasn't on the table, ever. She's fun, though she doesn't give herself up to you. She declines certain positions, doesn't let you fully thrust in doggie etc. I'd still see her, but I know what to expect.
    That sucks man. I hate it when the lady does not really give herself up to you, declines certain positions and most importantly does not allow full thrust. That is a real turn off. All that and CBJ? I'm glad I have not seen her. We probably will not gel well together.

  12. #411

    But does she.

    CIMw / S? That would be great.

  13. #410

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Businessman69  [View Original Post]
    Link for Mona Simone?
    https://msmonasimone.wixsite.com/xox...Item-k6r3e01p1

  14. #409
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Liane has a big ass but will let you throat her and have her spit just flow out of her.
    She got fat. She dance at Kittens daytime.

  15. #408

    Link

    Link for Mona Simone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape