Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Best BBBJCIM

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1157
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #407

    Any other ebony ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    I think she gave me the sloppiest BBBJ I've received from TNA.
    She looks cute but I'd like more to choose from. Latinas and mixed ladies too.

  2. #406

    Mona Simone was also the first to come to mind for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDad  [View Original Post]
    Mona Simone.
    I think she gave me the sloppiest BBBJ I've received from TNA.

  3. #405

    Ebony BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody give me a list of ebony ladies belong here?
    Mona Simone.

  4. #404

    Ebony ladies who belong on this thread

    Can anybody give me a list of ebony ladies belong here?

  5. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Lexibanks recently and got CBJ. Said she didn't like the taste of pre-cum. Perhaps there was an up charge I missed. Anyway, I had a good time as I DATYed for most of the session. Flicked my licker across her tight little starfish a bit too!

    I'd repeat. She's got legs like a cross fitter and I dig her eyes. Shit sounding like a TNA review. LOL.
    I saw her 3 times over 3 years. Never CIM, never COF. It wasn't on the table, ever. She's fun, though she doesn't give herself up to you. She declines certain positions, doesn't let you fully thrust in doggie etc. I'd still see her, but I know what to expect.

  6. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStandard  [View Original Post]
    Surprised to see her confirmed here. Other reports? Also. When you say fat are we talking the cute baby fat she's always had? Chubby? Full on bbw? Or other?
    I hooked up with Lexibanks recently and got CBJ. Said she didn't like the taste of pre-cum. Perhaps there was an up charge I missed. Anyway, I had a good time as I DATYed for most of the session. Flicked my licker across her tight little starfish a bit too!

    I'd repeat. She's got legs like a cross fitter and I dig her eyes. Shit sounding like a TNA review. LOL.

  7. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Honestly sad she passed away. Luckily got to see her once in bellevue, went in full tna good guy mode expecting cfs but barebacked the fuck out of every hole and came in her pussy deep. Was really fucking hot, always wanted a repeat but I never mananged to find a time where I was able to see her when she was back in the area. Went dark for a long time then someone posted she died, bummed me out.
    I had no idea. That's sad. Never met but intrigued by her posts.

  8. #400

    April Flower?

    Surprised to see her confirmed here. Other reports? Also. When you say fat are we talking the cute baby fat she's always had? Chubby? Full on bbw? Or other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Monse.

    Monse.

    #Dolcesempre.

    Lexiibanks (pse).

    Krystal Amour.

    April Flower (she is getting fat.).

  9. #399

    Auto correct

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    Bonnie who?
    He meant BUFFY!

  10. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    Nice sloppy deepthroat, gagging, facefuck, rimming cimws action.
    Bonnie who?

  11. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    Are you thinking of TwistedLinda? Giant tits, actually a really sweet chick but was horrible at time management, but a very open menu. If that's who you are thinking of, she passed away of cancer a couple years ago.
    Honestly sad she passed away. Luckily got to see her once in bellevue, went in full tna good guy mode expecting cfs but barebacked the fuck out of every hole and came in her pussy deep. Was really fucking hot, always wanted a repeat but I never mananged to find a time where I was able to see her when she was back in the area. Went dark for a long time then someone posted she died, bummed me out.

  12. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    Are you thinking of TwistedLinda? Giant tits, actually a really sweet chick but was horrible at time management, but a very open menu. If that's who you are thinking of, she passed away of cancer a couple years ago.
    I can't remember her name but don't think that was her. She was really into the Harley biker culture and rescued hedgehogs.

  13. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    What was the name of the biker lady who had huge tits? Can't remember.
    Are you thinking of TwistedLinda? Giant tits, actually a really sweet chick but was horrible at time management, but a very open menu. If that's who you are thinking of, she passed away of cancer a couple years ago.

  14. #394
    What was the name of the biker lady who had huge tits? Can't remember.

  15. #393

    Lunalovelips

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yes BBBJ and she is good at it too.
    Is she hard to get a hold of or schedule?

    I can't get her to respond or anything!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape