rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 542 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3167

    Secret benefits

    Have any of you had good luck in meeting with someone from Secret Benefits? Thanks.

  2. #3166

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    Has anyone seen this girl? I sent her a text and she was responsive and not in that "bot" kind of way, she said she only does outcalls and hasn't asked for a donation up front or anything, the text in the ad doesn't look like it's been through a translator. The price she quoted seemed a little suspicious, HHR was $65 an 1 hr is $150. Has anyone actually seen her or attempted to see her from here?

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...l/441989904609

    I can confirm what others have posted, Mariposa is real and she's a lot hotter than her pics, she's hard to get a hold of though.

  3. #3165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Why the fuck is this woman posting screenshots of her chats with clients and her payments from them? Even if I would have wanted to see this woman, there is no way in hell I would now.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/882326324530
    No sighted man should be going to visit this one. If they are, then I just don't know what to tell them, and I guess they deserve what they get.

  4. #3164

    Why? Just why?

    Why the fuck is this woman posting screenshots of her chats with clients and her payments from them? Even if I would have wanted to see this woman, there is no way in hell I would now.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/882326324530

  5. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/520-415-6415

    Curious if anyone has seen her. Would rather not TOFT.
    I saw her ad also. I'm curious about her services also.

  6. #3162

    Anyone ever see this one? Geisha?

    https://callescort.org/520-415-6415

    Curious if anyone has seen her. Would rather not TOFT.

  7. #3161
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    This one isn't too bad

    Saw this girl yesterday.

    https://callescort.org/520-666-1269

    While she didn't look just like her pics (no makeup), she was attractive and her body was very nice. Performed as requested with not much attitude.

    I saw some examples of drug paraphernalia (foil squares around) but she was lucid and responsive.

  8. #3160
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Don't waste your time

    Here's another one that is scamming. I know, I know. Should have known this was TGTBT but I fell in. She never mentioned anything about donations or pre-pay apps. Gave me a valid local address for an apartment complex near Speedway & Wilmot. Get there and she gives me this shit about paying 40 first. Ugh.

    Save your breath and time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/62394290/#.

  9. #3159

    Glass half full

    Well, at least you're saving some money. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I asked this before, but apparently my request fell on deaf ears. So, I'm going to try again.

    Can whoever is seeing these two please stop? I'm so sick of browsing for a provider, seeing their photos, then getting so turned off that I don't want to see a provider anymore that particular day.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...2/516745627917

  10. #3158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    I asked this before, but apparently my request fell on deaf ears. So, I'm going to try again.

    Can whoever is seeing these two please stop? I'm so sick of browsing for a provider, seeing their photos, then getting so turned off that I don't want to see a provider anymore that particular day.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...2/516745627917

  11. #3157

    It can work for some

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    So you literally "cold called" and friended these women on Fb and ended up fucking them?
    I have done this with chicks off POF, bumble and tinder. A lot of the younger ones have their full name on their profile in one way or another. So I just look them up on fb, message them something witty and it has worked several times.

  12. #3156

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    So you literally "cold called" and friended these women on Fb and ended up fucking them?
    Funny you should say that. I did that one time cause a girl had the same name as a lost friend had and I messaged her and did In fact bang her a month later. On Facebook. But for the girls on SA. I sent a message just saying I saw them on SA and would like to understand what they are really looking for. It was warmly received every time I went about it this way. They got to see me and a bit of my Facebook that was public and so did I. I never "friended" any of them. Got laid twice. Pay per meet. One girl was just looking for a guy to pay her bills and be a pen pal.

  13. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    I did SA. Got laid twice by girls much more attractive than anything on the pay to play sites these days. Much younger too. I didn't pay for SA. But of course took care of the ladies. I took a screen shot of their pics. And did tiny eye image search. And found their FB accounts. Stupid easy. But that was a while ago. Give it a try. Let me know if it still works.

    E.
    So you literally "cold called" and friended these women on Fb and ended up fucking them?

  14. #3154

    Intel on this one?

    This girl pops up every now and again. She looks decent, and is not plastered in tattoos.

    "Party favors BLUES CLEAR!" . Seems a bit suspect.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/328448028087
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xxx.jpg‎  

  15. #3153
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorist1  [View Original Post]
    Likewise, I tried it fir a while. Bought a bunch of tokens and tried to connect. You get one word contacts that you pay to open and then no response when you try to send a note back. Or you spend $ to initiate contact and never hear back. Once my $ was used up I closed the account. Maybe it's a 'gold mine' but it appears you need to burn a ton of time trying to weed through the bull. So, for me, SB was BS.
    I was on that SB site for a while prior to this whole 'rona mess. Got frustrated and left it alone. I started back on it recently. With a philosophy I developed. First, profiles with little or nothing to say are out. I am also cautious of anyone who has a bunch of pics that are all too high in quality. Someone being real will have real selfies, such as the pics that are grainy because there wasn't enough light in the bedroom, or the ones that use the oversized mirrors from what looks like a public restroom because their mirror at home isn't good enough. I won't pay to see their 'secret' pics unless we've exchanged several messages first and I sense, at least a little, that they are for real. I also won't exchange phone numbers until we meet face to face and can agree on certain important points of an arrangement. It's still frustrating to use credits to open a message that has only a few words and is completely text type. I'll see how this philosophy works. Kind of time consuming, but I have one I'm set to meet next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape