Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 542 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3152

    Seeking Arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by OnThinIce  [View Original Post]
    Great, a new way to waste both time and money! Like most of you I'm sure, I've got way too much of both. I'm all in! Sounds like the next best thing to the Tucson escort scene!
    I did SA. Got laid twice by girls much more attractive than anything on the pay to play sites these days. Much younger too. I didn't pay for SA. But of course took care of the ladies. I took a screen shot of their pics. And did tiny eye image search. And found their FB accounts. Stupid easy. But that was a while ago. Give it a try. Let me know if it still works.

    E.

  2. #3151

    SB and SA

    Great, a new way to waste both time and money! Like most of you I'm sure, I've got way too much of both. I'm all in! Sounds like the next best thing to the Tucson escort scene!

  3. #3150

    SB and SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4567  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with the site Secret Benefits? Most of the girls look very nice.
    I've been on both Secret Benefits and Seeking Arrangements. The biggest difference I have found is how much you are going to spend finding someone. I think that both sites have about the same odds of finding success, but Secret Benefits is going to cost you more in the long run. Using either site, you are going to have to filter through a lot of profiles that aren't worth your time. On Secret Benefits you will have to pay 10 tokens every time you want to start a conversation or see a girl's private photos. On Seeking Arrangement, you don't have to pay each time. If you are lucky on SB you might find someone after only purchasing the minimum amount of tokens, but if you are on this forum, you're probably going to want to shop around quite a bit. SA is a much better choice for browsing around. If you decide to go down the path of a sugar baby, just realize that it does take a little more work on your part. It's definitely going to be frustrating, but, in my opinion, the options that you get are worth it.

  4. #3149

    Secret benefits

    Wow! Can't get laid on a hookup site? Maybe it's time. To reassess your presentation? I don't even post a picture. Rosa was on there. If you can't score with her? Really no bs they are on there getting paid for what they usually give away. WTF.

  5. #3148

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Amorist1  [View Original Post]
    Likewise, I tried it fir a while. Bought a bunch of tokens and tried to connect. You get one word contacts that you pay to open and then no response when you try to send a note back. Or you spend $ to initiate contact and never hear back. Once my $ was used up I closed the account. Maybe it's a 'gold mine' but it appears you need to burn a ton of time trying to weed through the bull. So, for me, SB was BS.
    I've tried both SB and SA. I've yet been able to connect with anyone. All the ones I find appealing appear to there just to get you to spend $$. I'm convinced they are paid to be there to lure you in and then they disappear. I've had communication with a few that give me their #'s and chat for a day or two and even promise a meet and then poof. There may be those that are real, either I don't find them attractive or I have not found them yet, but I've spent a good amount of time trying. If anyone wants to share I'd love it.

  6. #3147

    SB is a waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4567  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with the site Secret Benefits? Most of the girls look very nice.
    Likewise, I tried it fir a while. Bought a bunch of tokens and tried to connect. You get one word contacts that you pay to open and then no response when you try to send a note back. Or you spend $ to initiate contact and never hear back. Once my $ was used up I closed the account. Maybe it's a 'gold mine' but it appears you need to burn a ton of time trying to weed through the bull. So, for me, SB was BS.

  7. #3146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4567  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with the site Secret Benefits? Most of the girls look very nice.
    I haven't had much luck. Lots of spam accounts / flakes. I get bombarded with emails from girls who never respond when I unlock and reply.

  8. #3145
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4567  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with the site Secret Benefits? Most of the girls look very nice.
    It's a gold mine brother. Pretty much everything you want you can find if you spend some time and money. There's a thread on the lower section of the site. I've had everything from a 40 $ car date to my new steady that works more than I do and will barely take gifts from me. As usual all experiences vary but for four yrs I've been scoring. Not that I don't dabble in other things but damn I've scored well. There's other sites like secret arrangements too but SB is my go to. Good luck and post updates on the sugar baby thread. Be safe.

  9. #3144

    Secret Benefits

    Has anyone had experience with the site Secret Benefits? Most of the girls look very nice.

  10. #3143
    Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 89

    Sharon

    This is the lady my last report was about.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/552472753100

  11. #3142

    Missy

    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl? A little research doesn't turn up anything other than an ad on backpagegals. Pics are different b / w the two and not a lot of info in the ad, so thought I'd check here. Thanks.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...w/949561001585

  12. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by MyShaft  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I visited her, think she said her name was Sharon, tiny, tight little lady.

    Pics are recent and accurate, says her back hurts so some positions not available.

    BBBJ was just above average.

    After visiting her, couple days later I get a strange blackmail kinda email, not sure if its related to visit or not, just strange.

    Not sure If I'd repeat.


    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...ucasian_w//552
    Links dead and no luck searching by name, just a heads up.

  13. #3140
    Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 89
    Had a dream I visited her, think she said her name was Sharon, tiny, tight little lady.

    Pics are recent and accurate, says her back hurts so some positions not available.

    BBBJ was just above average.

    After visiting her, couple days later I get a strange blackmail kinda email, not sure if its related to visit or not, just strange.

    Not sure If I'd repeat.


    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...ucasian_w//552

  14. #3139

    I am surprised this has to be stated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffrrr  [View Original Post]
    Women charge what they want; men decide what they want to pay. No need to comment too much on what women should charge or what men should pay.
    Excellent point.

  15. #3138

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFolker  [View Original Post]
    There are so many fakes on all the sites I'm starting to think all of them are fake now.

    Has anyone seen this girl? Is she real?

    http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...a/793424330329
    Enjoyed my experience With her saw her twice in a week, can't wait to see her got in a car date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape