Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 17688
-
05-19-21 13:49 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 171The phone numbers can be found included in the url.
Originally Posted by Trolln
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 13:37 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 72Looks legit
She looks legit. Let us know if you decide to partake. My only set back is no contact number
Originally Posted by Mikey6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 11:23 #7216Regular Member

Posts: 5Any experience with this girl?
Has anyone had any experience with this girl?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568
-
05-19-21 11:18 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 285Yes
Yes one of the best claims to be 25 for the past 6-7 years though, but at 500 just too rich for me saw her for 300 handful of times when she was 25 for the first year or two HAHA.
Originally Posted by Peter86
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 11:12 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 84Same lady. One of the best in town.
Originally Posted by LongballLarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 10:22 #7213Regular Member

Posts: 21Forgot to add contact info. I'll get my mind right boss.
Originally Posted by CarlCourt
[View Original Post]
Sensualscarlett.com
-
05-19-21 10:19 #7212Senior Member

Posts: 103Christina Marie.
Yes I have seen her a handful of times and very good provider.
Originally Posted by LongballLarry
[View Original Post]
She has by far the tightest body in Stl I have seen.
Hope this helps!
-
05-19-21 06:05 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 117Any Info on this one
I have looked and could only find two posts and nothing else. Looks TGTBT.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3195166#reviews.
-
05-19-21 01:33 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 1087Kayden Karter
Directly from her website - "What services do you NOT offer? - No Dfk, Anal, BBFS, CIM, Stripper Slide, FIV, COF, Massages, FIA. ".
I've not had the pleasure to meet her yet but her list of things she does not offer, does not seem all that unusual.
-
05-19-21 01:22 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 114Christina Marie / Marie
Are these two the same lady? Not much recent on here, though some reviews on TER under Christina Marie area code 636, but EROS ad is under Marie area code 314. Pics look great, and thinking about taking a shot next week. Any info?? Thanks!
Lball Larry.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/4721028.htm
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=271330
-
05-18-21 21:35 #7208Senior Member

Posts: 65One might want to read her website again because it DOES NOT state that.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 18:24 #7207Senior Member

Posts: 97Kayden DATY not allowed but 69 is OK
Please someone explain. Kayden at her website lists DATY as NOT allowed. This review said 69 was allowed. Perhaps one of the two is misleading or DATY with one is OK but not allowed w others, possible.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 14:49 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 103Sunny
Definitely not cute for me and not my type. She was smoking a cigarette when she walked out to the parking lot to let me in to the hotel building. That compelled me to just drive away.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
Again, just not my type.
-
05-18-21 12:26 #7205Regular Member

Posts: 21Sensual Scarlett
Had a third visit with Scarlett last week. Spent three hours together, wish it were more. We were both naked within minutes of arrival, she's so cute and her body is tight and responsive. Great conversation mixed in the entire time. It's like you're with a hot therapist who is totally down to fuck. She had genuine interest in trying to discuss and help me with relationship issues I have with my S. O. , found her insight helpful, then we got busy again. Great location, she's always been easy to contact and schedule with. The level of comfort we've developed with repeated visits has taken the experience to a different level. My only negative is the covid health screening, but I appreciate that she plays safe. Can't wait to go back.
-
05-18-21 12:18 #7204Regular Member

Posts: 12Perfectly stated!! I'm still a vouyer into this world. Haven't had a single dream or experience yet. I'm not cash short or cash shy, just want to make sure, when I pull the trigger, that it's everything I want from it. No drama, no problems, no disappointment. I laud you for what you do, and it does help. And is interesting, at the same time. I wish you wouldn't say less. If I had more to say, I would. But your help is not unappreciated by the uninitiated.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





