Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    She looks legit. Let us know if you decide to partake. My only set back is no contact number
    The phone numbers can be found included in the url.

  2. #7217

    Looks legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568
    She looks legit. Let us know if you decide to partake. My only set back is no contact number

  3. #7216

    Any experience with this girl?

    Has anyone had any experience with this girl?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/3144555568

  4. #7215

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter86  [View Original Post]
    Same lady. One of the best in town.
    Yes one of the best claims to be 25 for the past 6-7 years though, but at 500 just too rich for me saw her for 300 handful of times when she was 25 for the first year or two HAHA.

  5. #7214
    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    Are these two the same lady? Not much recent on here, though some reviews on TER under Christina Marie area code 636, but EROS ad is under Marie area code 314. Pics look great, and thinking about taking a shot next week. Any info?? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/4721028.htm

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=271330
    Same lady. One of the best in town.

  6. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlCourt  [View Original Post]
    Had a third visit with Scarlett last week. Spent three hours together, wish it were more. We were both naked within minutes of arrival, she's so cute and her body is tight and responsive. Great conversation mixed in the entire time. It's like you're with a hot therapist who is totally down to fuck. She had genuine interest in trying to discuss and help me with relationship issues I have with my S. O. , found her insight helpful, then we got busy again. Great location, she's always been easy to contact and schedule with. The level of comfort we've developed with repeated visits has taken the experience to a different level. My only negative is the covid health screening, but I appreciate that she plays safe. Can't wait to go back.
    Forgot to add contact info. I'll get my mind right boss.


    Sensualscarlett.com

  7. #7212

    Christina Marie.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    Are these two the same lady? Not much recent on here, though some reviews on TER under Christina Marie area code 636, but EROS ad is under Marie area code 314. Pics look great, and thinking about taking a shot next week. Any info?? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/4721028.htm

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=271330
    Yes I have seen her a handful of times and very good provider.

    She has by far the tightest body in Stl I have seen.

    Hope this helps!

  8. #7211

    Any Info on this one

    I have looked and could only find two posts and nothing else. Looks TGTBT.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3195166#reviews.

  9. #7210

    Kayden Karter

    Directly from her website - "What services do you NOT offer? - No Dfk, Anal, BBFS, CIM, Stripper Slide, FIV, COF, Massages, FIA. ".

    I've not had the pleasure to meet her yet but her list of things she does not offer, does not seem all that unusual.

  10. #7209

    Christina Marie / Marie

    Are these two the same lady? Not much recent on here, though some reviews on TER under Christina Marie area code 636, but EROS ad is under Marie area code 314. Pics look great, and thinking about taking a shot next week. Any info?? Thanks!

    Lball Larry.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/4721028.htm

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=271330

  11. #7208
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    Please someone explain. Kayden at her website lists DATY as NOT allowed. This review said 69 was allowed. Perhaps one of the two is misleading or DATY with one is OK but not allowed w others, possible.
    One might want to read her website again because it DOES NOT state that.

  12. #7207

    Kayden DATY not allowed but 69 is OK

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Since she's coming back to town and has been a topic of conversation, I thought I'd bubble up my review from Feb. And yes, I'm planning to see her again.
    Please someone explain. Kayden at her website lists DATY as NOT allowed. This review said 69 was allowed. Perhaps one of the two is misleading or DATY with one is OK but not allowed w others, possible.

  13. #7206

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sunny recently. She wasn't quite as cute as her pictures, and she is missing a few front teeth. She is a little thick with some cellulite, but she does have nice big tatas. She asked for a dick pic for verification, and then had me grab her boob when in her room for LEO check. She is GFE friendly with DFK, DATY and a pretty good BBBJ. She was tight, and we went through a variety of positions before I finished in the cover. Cleaned up, some chit chat, on my way. 30 minutes for 150. Probably a one and done for me, YMMV.
    Definitely not cute for me and not my type. She was smoking a cigarette when she walked out to the parking lot to let me in to the hotel building. That compelled me to just drive away.

    Again, just not my type.

  14. #7205

    Sensual Scarlett

    Had a third visit with Scarlett last week. Spent three hours together, wish it were more. We were both naked within minutes of arrival, she's so cute and her body is tight and responsive. Great conversation mixed in the entire time. It's like you're with a hot therapist who is totally down to fuck. She had genuine interest in trying to discuss and help me with relationship issues I have with my S. O. , found her insight helpful, then we got busy again. Great location, she's always been easy to contact and schedule with. The level of comfort we've developed with repeated visits has taken the experience to a different level. My only negative is the covid health screening, but I appreciate that she plays safe. Can't wait to go back.

  15. #7204
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    These guys should be called "Monday morning quarterback review" I saw her 2 years ago? (no report back then and why)? I report what actually I experienced and don't get butt hurt when a guy is upset when he can't french kiss a girl I dumped a load in her mouth 10 min before he got there. You / we are MONGER'S. It is YMMV. I promise nothing for you. I just report what I experienced (notice guy's don't want to share with a crowd like this)? Also. Peel back the layers and read these "senior members" comments that respond to your post's. Or lack of actual first hand reports, they mostly consist of comments, questions and conjecture. Actually no useful information mind you LOL. You have a guy (s) that has not bathed, groomed and kept himself up that wants the Virgin Mary that has no demons on her first day giving dfk, fiv, fia, cim, cip etc. All for 199.95 and questions what you received. Wouldn't give you GFE? No BBBJ? She did for me. Maybe it's time for you to take a hard look in the mirror and smell under your arms. You do you. I am doing just fine and sharing less with this crowd. Damn.
    Perfectly stated!! I'm still a vouyer into this world. Haven't had a single dream or experience yet. I'm not cash short or cash shy, just want to make sure, when I pull the trigger, that it's everything I want from it. No drama, no problems, no disappointment. I laud you for what you do, and it does help. And is interesting, at the same time. I wish you wouldn't say less. If I had more to say, I would. But your help is not unappreciated by the uninitiated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape