Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 701 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 17719
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Very little is on this lady young a bit thick big breasted phone 314 8853684 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62332479/ any help appreciated looks good reviews on escort not so trustworthy.

    She has been posting for a few weeks someone on her has had to try it.

    Thanks.
    I saw Sunny recently. She wasn't quite as cute as her pictures, and she is missing a few front teeth. She is a little thick with some cellulite, but she does have nice big tatas. She asked for a dick pic for verification, and then had me grab her boob when in her room for LEO check. She is GFE friendly with DFK, DATY and a pretty good BBBJ. She was tight, and we went through a variety of positions before I finished in the cover. Cleaned up, some chit chat, on my way. 30 minutes for 150. Probably a one and done for me, YMMV.

  2. #7218

    Lexie

    Anyone have any reviews on her? I'm guessing she has 2 ads up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62322199/

  3. #7217

    Bubbling up to the top. Kayden

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl on her recent trip to STL. I had tried to see her on a recent trip to KC, but it didn't work out.

    When I saw she was coming to STL, I jumped at the chance to see her. Verification was thorough, but I had two references, so it wasn't difficult. She sent text 1 hour prior with general area. Text when I arrived. She sent location, then text room # I went to the door and she was waiting in sexy lingerie. I set down donation, took off coat and excused myself to the restroom. I undressed and we started to chat and explore each other's bodies. She covered her rules (none were an issue for me) and then began a BBBJ while my hands explored her beautiful young body. We moved to 69 so could taste her clean shavened kitty. It was warm, wet and tasty and she's very sensitive. She then put on the cover and she climbed on top in cowgirl position. This vantage point is amazing! We then moved to doggy, mish, and back to doggy again. I finally exploded in cover and held in position for a couple minutes. We cleaned up and had some more convo then on the bed. Hugs and I was on my way. Definitely will see again next time I'm in KC or she comes to STL.

    www.meetkaydenkarter.com
    Since she's coming back to town and has been a topic of conversation, I thought I'd bubble up my review from Feb. And yes, I'm planning to see her again.

  4. #7216

    Sunny in hazelwood

    Quote Originally Posted by StlbbHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and had a great time, very GFE, she is a little on the chunky side but is very pretty, good bbj, and tight puss. I have not seen Bree who she works with some so I can't give a comparison. 150 for the half hour in a mid level motel in Hazelwood.
    I have an appointment with her this afternoon I will let you know how it went. Prompt response and good communication so far.

  5. #7215

    Lola / Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    So as we've all discussed she's a dope fiend. Well I saw her ad and she was staying very close to me so I tried to set something up because I'm a HUGE IDIOT. She asked me when I could come, I said 10 pm. She texted me back at 10:10 pm saying 10 was fine. After I told her it was uh, already past 10 pm that she said okay well you can come now. She asked me how long and I said 10 minutes. 5 minutes after that she calls me, asking where I am. Saying that I told her it'd be 10 minutes. 10 minutes ago. I said no that's not right and she said "well, if you say you're going to show up at a time you need to, don't waste my time. " She was mumbling a bit and with her being oblivious to the time, she was obviously on heroin. I told her that she didn't even have the times right and was high and I hung up on her.
    She has all the signs of hard drive use. One of the main ones I noticed when I saw her a couple of weeks ago was puffy hands / arms and feet. She is definitely full throttle in injections and I would avoid altogether. She was quite the looker a few years back but definitely fell off since.

  6. #7214

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Very little is on this lady young a bit thick big breasted phone 314 8853684 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62332479/ any help appreciated looks good reviews on escort not so trustworthy.

    She has been posting for a few weeks someone on her has had to try it.

    Thanks.
    I have seen her and had a great time, very GFE, she is a little on the chunky side but is very pretty, good bbj, and tight puss. I have not seen Bree who she works with some so I can't give a comparison. 150 for the half hour in a mid level motel in Hazelwood.

  7. #7213

    Maria's Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    When you say Maria's girl, what do you mean? Is there a service such as the Angels or Prolux in STL run by someone named Maria? Would you share contact info, website etc.
    From what I know the gal, Maria, isn't taking on anymore new clients.

  8. #7212
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Very little is on this lady young a bit thick big breasted phone 314 8853684 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62332479/ any help appreciated looks good reviews on escort not so trustworthy.

    She has been posting for a few weeks someone on her has had to try it.

    Thanks.
    Looks like she's with Bree's group. There should be plenty of reviews about how they operate if you search this thread for Bree.

  9. #7211

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    So as we've all discussed she's a dope fiend. Well I saw her ad and she was staying very close to me so I tried to set something up because I'm a HUGE IDIOT. She asked me when I could come, I said 10 pm. She texted me back at 10:10 pm saying 10 was fine. After I told her it was uh, already past 10 pm that she said okay well you can come now. She asked me how long and I said 10 minutes. 5 minutes after that she calls me, asking where I am. Saying that I told her it'd be 10 minutes. 10 minutes ago. I said no that's not right and she said "well, if you say you're going to show up at a time you need to, don't waste my time. " She was mumbling a bit and with her being oblivious to the time, she was obviously on heroin. I told her that she didn't even have the times right and was high and I hung up on her.
    You got lucky. I wasted money on her.

  10. #7210

    Sunny on escort Babylon

    Very little is on this lady young a bit thick big breasted phone 314 8853684 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62332479/ any help appreciated looks good reviews on escort not so trustworthy.

    She has been posting for a few weeks someone on her has had to try it.

    Thanks.

  11. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maria's girl Milena today and had a nice time. She is pretty with an amazing figure. She's petite and short with a nice flat tummy toned legs and a perfect round bubble butt and set of large man-mades. She's not as GFE friendly as some. For example, she made it obvious that there was no French kissing with her body language, and told me no FIV. She made up for that however by accommodating some other light fetish requests that I made, like letting me tia and a few other requests that I won't mention here LOL. Overall Maria's is a great service with easy and friendly booking, comfortable location, and fair rates for the services. If you're on her list I would recommend you see Milena. She looks great and strappy lingerie and speaks good English and is a good conversationalist. PM me with questions about specifics if your senior member and we've talked about MG before. Hope everybody had a great weekend and got to partake of a provider services at least once.
    When you say Maria's girl, what do you mean? Is there a service such as the Angels or Prolux in STL run by someone named Maria? Would you share contact info, website etc.

  12. #7208
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    So as we've all discussed she's a dope fiend. Well I saw her ad and she was staying very close to me so I tried to set something up because I'm a HUGE IDIOT. She asked me when I could come, I said 10 pm. She texted me back at 10:10 pm saying 10 was fine. After I told her it was uh, already past 10 pm that she said okay well you can come now. She asked me how long and I said 10 minutes. 5 minutes after that she calls me, asking where I am. Saying that I told her it'd be 10 minutes. 10 minutes ago. I said no that's not right and she said "well, if you say you're going to show up at a time you need to, don't waste my time. " She was mumbling a bit and with her being oblivious to the time, she was obviously on heroin. I told her that she didn't even have the times right and was high and I hung up on her.
    Wow. Good thing I never saw her. I had something set up but something came up and I had to cancel. Guess its a good thing.

  13. #7207

    Holy moly avoid Lola / Maggie

    So as we've all discussed she's a dope fiend. Well I saw her ad and she was staying very close to me so I tried to set something up because I'm a HUGE IDIOT. She asked me when I could come, I said 10 pm. She texted me back at 10:10 pm saying 10 was fine. After I told her it was uh, already past 10 pm that she said okay well you can come now. She asked me how long and I said 10 minutes. 5 minutes after that she calls me, asking where I am. Saying that I told her it'd be 10 minutes. 10 minutes ago. I said no that's not right and she said "well, if you say you're going to show up at a time you need to, don't waste my time. " She was mumbling a bit and with her being oblivious to the time, she was obviously on heroin. I told her that she didn't even have the times right and was high and I hung up on her.

  14. #7206

    Emi perfect playmate

    Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her ad on STG for quite some time and nothing really changes with it. I've searched around here and can't seem to find anything. I've texted back and forth with her a couple of times and so far no obvious signs setting off my scam alarm. I'm thinking about setting something up with her this week.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...6/216118211199

  15. #7205
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Idk about research but I can tell you she is very real and a very good time. Really gets into it. Always enthusiastic. Idk about anyone elses experience but I've seen her like 3 or 4 times and its always well worth the money. Nice little body and amazing head game. BJ covered unfortunately but still very good. I would go see her while she's here. She used to live in stl but moved to Atlanta like last month or so. Good luck man hope I could help.
    I follow her on IG I thought she was moving too but she definitely is still active in STL almost daily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape