Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 6988
-
05-18-21 00:17 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 1322Fitness
Some will care, some won't. I have a 20 yo who is in Danbury temporarily until she goes back home to Manchester that Iv'e been tapping for weeks for 200. I'm more than 3 times her age easily and about 15 lbs. Overweight since covid. She is a lot of fun. All she cares about is my green paper.
Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
05-17-21 17:04 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks
Thanks for this. I did have a question. I know there's a pretty big age difference between some of us and the ladies, and that that is generally accepted / expected (not by all, but by many). What about fitness? I'm working on getting in better shape but not there yet. On STG I've never had anyone care, but this feels like a bit of a different vibe.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 14:45 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 494Blonde and brunette
HAHA I could say I had the same experience. The blonde one could not form a sentence if her life depended on it. She admitted to using ecstasy, and other various party drugs. Even admitted to popping an E pill before our date. They are both a smoke show! They agreed to split $300 between them, but I gave them an extra Benjamin for going the extra mile.
Originally Posted by MoCheeks65
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 12:06 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 430Lavander
Thanks for the confirmation.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 11:57 #3519Regular Member

Posts: 17SA. Friends join together more than you think
Funny you posted this. I had my eye on this one. But my month ran out and I have not re-upped to chat with her and did not get her cell before I got bumped. I may have to log back in now I know she and her friends are down to play. Reminds me of a story. Right before covid, I was on a run with SA and I had setup an intro meeting for a couple girls at a dunkin donuts in Milford, same afternoon, one hour apart. Both young, they said 20's (if so just barely) - as usual I get there and the first girl shows up about 30 minutes late. Texting me she went to the wrong place, shows up right from the gym. Smoke show in tights and workout top – she can't form a sentence and we could not look more out of place, but did I mention smoke show! So I get her an ice coffee, we bullshit. I get the details, she lives at home, can't meet at her place, going to community college (can't image what she is studying) - blah, blah, blah, wants $500 per meet and take her shopping – I say let me think about it, which means no way. I can't get her out of the DD, she keeps taking. Then the next girl shows up early and turns out it is her best friend, and this one is as cute as the first one. Neither new they were meeting the same guy, on the same day they both think this is the funniest thing and they start yelling at each other in the DD like no one else is there – WTF! I don't know what to do so we all sit down and chat, the second one is more realistic, so I suggest that someday the three of us may have fun tighter, too which she replies my house is empty till 6 – why don't you go get some trulys and meet us there – duh – ok! No mention of money, nothing just get some booze and come on over. Show up at the house – it her parents – unfortunately this was not the first time with an SA chick I did this, long story short, it was an epic afternoon – I felt like a wasted rodeo horse, I was ridden to death, then watched them go at each other – I still think it is a dream left in a complete euphoric daze and the two of them split 300 $ and 12 pack of trulys! Thank you sa, you never know.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 22:03 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 208Your good, well not blocked
Its unavailable.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 21:41 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 430LoveLavander
Can you guys see this profile or is it unavailable?
https://www.seeking.com/member/66e54...1-c3800fce79d8
I'm unsure if I was blocked.
-
05-16-21 10:32 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 168Just out of curiosity?? What's the?$ give or take. & the 3 way?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 09:34 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 494Clarification
Let me clarify. The girls I posted pictures of are no longer on SA. But the link I posted is a profile of a girl that is friends with them. If you look at the profile you can see the girls in a couple of pics. I was mainly seeing the blonde one a while back, and I had a threesome with her friend. She did mention that she did have friends who were also SB.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 09:11 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 192Damn looks like you found a nice score. What are they looking for?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 07:42 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 2148Old timers
Poo and Blue have been giving great advice on this site. I'm an old timer myself and have learned from your guys.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
05-15-21 20:45 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 494Found her friends
Forgot to post this one for you guys but I saw her friend on seeking https://www.seeking.com/member/f2186a32-7fd0-4d30-a0b5-4c984280192e If you look at the pics on the profile, she is the blonde in the white top. Also the brunette is in a couple pics. Seems like this SA profile has multiple UTR friends.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 09:58 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah also the fact looks like a dude! :0.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 01:11 #3510Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sa
As usual, Poo, some excellent advise and observations. I would say, though, you are a lot more practical than you give yourself credit for. Listen to the master, newbies!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
05-10-21 20:35 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 149If you have the cash SA is a playground. Best part that I've found is the ladies are willing to spend a lot of time. My dates with the one I have on an allowance are 5-6 hours in a hotel room. We order in some good food, have multiple sessions, talk and drink lots of vodka. It's a great time. The other who doesn't want anything met me at a park two weeks ago and we spent three hours in the back of my truck with the seats down and I got two BJs because it was that time of the month.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Patience, a good message game and cash will get you a lot on there. Good luck everyone!









Reply With Quote





